Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Digression:
I thought that the Bless char had no head, The head laughed at the same equipment as weapons and shields.

Even so
char of Bless is afraid face lol

Aww man I wish pearl abyss would make some cat ears like that for black desert. Maybe some day.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Ki557LA.png
pvskAv6.png

Today this character has been uploaded to the JP client.
I wonder if this will come before RAN?
Or perhaps Pearl Abyss would let me take off this NPC? lol

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Ki557LA.png
pvskAv6.png

Today this character has been uploaded to the JP client.
I wonder if this will come before RAN?
Or perhaps Pearl Abyss would let me take off this NPC? lol
Oh wow!!! Does that mean that Japan is finally getting Shai?! What about the rest of the world? Maybe Shai are coming up after RAN? I hope so! I hope for Shai alchemists that use bombs or something like that. :)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Oh wow!!! Does that mean that Japan is finally getting Shai?! What about the rest of the world? Maybe Shai are coming up after RAN? I hope so! I hope for Shai alchemists that use bombs or something like that. :)
Please do not react immediately after writing in the post lol

Terix3

Swell Supporter
4EeiHOG.png

There is pjw. I do not know if this is RAN or not. The body clearly has a different shape
Wow , is it much higher poly ? I hate when games do this , new chars get all new fency stuff while old are left without attention, especially when i think how long it will take for Ran to come west . Hope someone will share her files once Ran is out in KR.

nickson555

Content Creator
There is pjw. I do not know if this is RAN or not. The body clearly has a different shape

No wonder they spend lots of money to hire a pop star for advertisement. This mesh has what I have been looking for months!!!
PJW has PEW's thighs and PHW boobs and the default boobs size are much larger!!!
so that u can have larger,smoother boobs in game then the current 3d mesh

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
No wonder they spend lots of money to hire a pop star for advertisement. This mesh has what I have been looking for months!!!
PJW has PEW's thighs and PHW boobs and the default boobs size are much larger!!!
Desire is exposed Please calm down. lol

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
The body is definitely better, heh. I can't help but to wonder more about the Shai class, but I definitely look forward to Ran. :) LOL @ Suzu, seems you have started a hype train. :D

- M

Ana

Potential Patron
The body is definitely better, heh. I can't help but to wonder more about the Shai class, but I definitely look forward to Ran. :) LOL @ Suzu, seems you have started a hype train. :D

- M
Yup. I can't tell you how much I want a playable Shai w/ human size spear...I can think of so many fun moves! Wonder when we'll find out more, like the actual weapons this class will be getting (95% chance I'll be disappointed)? Hell, still waiting on the mystic though, nevermind Ran.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Thank you. It is pdw mesh for most part , smaller , changed proportions . The extra vertexes went into chest area that is now wider and breasts got a bit different shape. We will see how it scales with sliders.
We will need updated pactool for it and Suzus magic for it to shine.

chaosjoker

Casual Client
maybe PJW is new class RAN
The kid's body file is said to be a living character made to enjoy special contents.
not sure.

chaosjoker

Casual Client
Can we make clothes of dxt1 channel like dxt5 channel?
dx.jpg
Ranger Stella Outfit (pew_00_ub_0090) is dxt 1 channels.
dx2.jpg
how make it?
I have been studying for a long time. But it failed.
I did not get transparent when I added the alpha channel.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Can we make clothes of dxt1 channel like dxt5 channel?
View attachment 67738
Ranger Stella Outfit (pew_00_ub_0090) is dxt 1 channels.
View attachment 67739
how make it?
I have been studying for a long time. But it failed.
I did not get transparent when I added the alpha channel.
In the case of the black desert It is necessary to connect the transparent texture to the polygon mesh using the material editor. Or replicate the mesh of clothes, convert the original mesh into one face and integrate it, make it for each texture that has transparency to the duplicated mesh Assign it (This is a tricky technique so I do not know if it can be imported with pactool)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I should start suzu's magic with Shy and Ran's mesh lol
I regret that the texture of Ran is not in the JP client yet ...
Ah ... I have to fix that the regular armor of Mystic is digging into the body
JP also got mystic on the 13th ...
amending the armor is a boring task so I do not want to do that much :rolleyes:

chaosjoker

Casual Client
In the case of the black desert It is necessary to connect the transparent texture to the polygon mesh using the material editor. Or replicate the mesh of clothes, convert the original mesh into one face and integrate it, make it for each texture that has transparency to the duplicated mesh Assign it (This is a tricky technique so I do not know if it can be imported with pactool)
I use 3dmax. You seem to be using maya.
There may be a difference between the two, but if that's what I understand
Do you mean to create a new UVmap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.