Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
H43SbAE.png
83ue3Fa.gif

So tired of only polygon modification, it might make in animation

sleepeyes

Potential Patron
Test 1
JFTMpZC.jpg

Test2
I3dxGeV.jpg

Test with all housekeys(maid)
IFqHNAg.jpg
njyYzdb.jpg

Speaking from conclusion
I just replaced the maid clothes with a nude mesh.
Skinning by Born is taken from maid outfit so there is no distortion of the body.
However, when repacking to a pac file, the mesh vertex information remains maid outfit.
Even if there is no light on this skin stain, it has been left with the color of the vertex color and shadowing out.
It seems that vertex color information can not be read with pactool even if it corrects ...
Well it's a dirty maid, but maybe it's an android style lol
please release these textures!I have six housekeeper now,hee hee..

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
please release these textures!I have six housekeeper now,hee hee..
hwmwzR7.gif
qxQedb8.gif

housekeepers(maid)
I tried to fix it with various hands, but I will give up as it does not repack well.
1, her skin is dirty.
2, Skin quality of the body is the texture of maid dress. (Normal map is not applied, there may be other texture information)
Please download those who can accept above.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Please Suzu that video ... did you forget?
(Ignore me if you just didn't have time)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
aOmsERP.jpg

The bone that is concentrated on the face is a bone that transforms the face at character makeup

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Please Suzu that video ... did you forget?
(Ignore me if you just didn't have time)
It is limited for a limited time.

I will briefly explain about pac tool.
There are many tutorials on maya, so please search there.

picts

Vivacious Visitor
I would like to ask 3.4b version of Valkyrie fashion can not keep boots gloves? I just need to use the body naked wrong? Only Valkyrie will be so Others are normal

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
It is limited for a limited time.

I will briefly explain about pac tool.
There are many tutorials on maya, so please search there.

Thank you so much Suzu!

Maya looks very nice to use, I might switch to it. I was using 3ds max because it has a plugin for skyrim modding (which I am also into), but I like how it looks here in use! i like the symmetry vertex editing, looks smooth!

To use Maya with BDO models I would have to convert the system units setup to inches, yes?

I have a question though, do you know why some pac files have two meshes? And how do you know which one is the right one to use? looks like you only edited mesh_01, so why did you keep mesh_00? And what is it for?

I still get spots on my models even with new pac tool, how do you fix this?

Thank you for your time and all your efforts.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Thank a lot Suzu.

Kitty Ears Kitty Ears Did you try editing with Maya? Maybe the export is different then in 3ds and hence we get the spots.

Not yet! I am going to try it. I do bevel Suzu used to have problems and said they found a solution. They tried to explain it to me once, but I did not understand. Here is the explanation I got.

Suzu said:
stopped updating pactool, but I found a way to do it. The explanation is troublesome, so just a hint. Lod 0, lod 1. Lod 2 normal mesh, medium low mesh, low mesh Square face, triangular face Corrada is a file system Sony made for games. Triangle the face by default. UV editing is mandatory to prevent spots

Delete the edge around the vertex where black spots appear so that the texture does not distort. To the extent possible. Delete edges and delete orphaned vertices. After that save with triangle preservation as dae with autodesk_collada option. Please open the saved dae and see. Edges different from the original are made in the deleted part. This changes vertex color, black spots disappear.

It is also an idea to use lod1 with vertices and edges less than lod0. I thought that the hint was enough, but I wonder if I taught it too much

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you so much Suzu!

Maya looks very nice to use, I might switch to it. I was using 3ds max because it has a plugin for skyrim modding (which I am also into), but I like how it looks here in use! i like the symmetry vertex editing, looks smooth!

To use Maya with BDO models I would have to convert the system units setup to inches, yes?

I have a question though, do you know why some pac files have two meshes? And how do you know which one is the right one to use? looks like you only edited mesh_01, so why did you keep mesh_00? And what is it for?

There is no need to change to inches. If you try to change the transform you can lock the scale by exporting the reference

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
It is considered a courtesy to include the name of the game in the post subject.
What game are you talking about?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you so much Suzu!

Systems such as pac tool, ninja ripper and 3d converter are the same. In other words, extract information to extract mesh based on the vertex coordinates of UV. So this witch's cloth has 2 textures. There are two of pww_00_ub_0103_dec and pww_00_ub_0103. Mesh00 is _0103_dec. It is the mesh of the button of the clothes. It is mesh 01 clothes. The larger the number of textures, the more mesh00, mesh01, mesh02. Nude body has one texture so mesh is also one.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you so much Suzu!

When you can spot on the mesh Center vertex of the spot Delete edges and vertices between the faces around it to make it one face. If you export by choosing the triangulation option and exporting the file, you can create a different mesh in the spotted part. The vertex color changes and the spot disappears.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
If you have any questions about resorepless, please contact @BlackFireBR . I do not understand.

picts picts ' original question is several posts above.
He said "I would like to ask 3.4b version of Valkyrie fashion can not keep boots gloves? I just need to use the body naked wrong? Only Valkyrie will be so Others are normal"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.