Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
For the 2 npc with vertex shadow problem, why not texturing their outfit so that it looks like pantyhose (I dunno if that's the proper english name), it would permit our nosebleeds while not having the vertex shadow problem much. (if that's possible that is)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
For the 2 npc with vertex shadow problem, why not texturing their outfit so that it looks like pantyhose (I dunno if that's the proper english name), it would permit our nosebleeds while not having the vertex shadow problem much. (if that's possible that is)
(You can see desire from your sentences) I can read it from sentences But I can not give it because I experimented a little more.

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
(You can see desire from your sentences) I can read it from sentences But I can not give it because I experimented a little more.
So you meant that pantyhose wouldn't work due to prior testing or that you found a better solution? (I think tis my english knowledge not sufficing for me to understand correctly there...)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
d3Eu4Pb.jpg
jWLskO5.jpg
bSemduW.jpg

pubic3
looks like some progress was made, good work

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Test 1
JFTMpZC.jpg

Test2
I3dxGeV.jpg

Test with all housekeys(maid)
IFqHNAg.jpg
njyYzdb.jpg

Speaking from conclusion
I just replaced the maid clothes with a nude mesh.
Skinning by Born is taken from maid outfit so there is no distortion of the body.
However, when repacking to a pac file, the mesh vertex information remains maid outfit.
Even if there is no light on this skin stain, it has been left with the color of the vertex color and shadowing out.
It seems that vertex color information can not be read with pactool even if it corrects ...
Well it's a dirty maid, but maybe it's an android style lol
hwmwzR7.gif
qxQedb8.gif

housekeepers(maid)
I tried to fix it with various hands, but I will give up as it does not repack well.
1, her skin is dirty.
2, Skin quality of the body is the texture of maid dress. (Normal map is not applied, there may be other texture information)
Please download those who can accept above.

Attachments

maids.zip
15.7 MB · Views: 188

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
I tried Kamasylve Temple as a nudist temple
However, the destruction of the mesh vertex was severe and it became Nier's android's prosthetic body :3
b62WXzq.gif
bpC9w6Q.gif
Well Suzu.
Who says nudist don't play in the mud? :P

Maybe go with the flow and make the dark stains looks like dirt or mud.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Liking this more by the day xD

She just hit 56! liking the awaken so far, a lot easier to farm mobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.