Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Every day various ideas come up and try to modify I get lost with an error in importing lol Even so, I am doing it without giving up. I roughly grasp the mesh that is split by uv and comes out. The problem is that the smoothing group does not apply which subdivision is imported ... Please make a patch that can be imported from 3d converter.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Every day various ideas come up and try to modify I get lost with an error in importing lol Even so, I am doing it without giving up. I roughly grasp the mesh that is split by uv and comes out. The problem is that the smoothing group does not apply which subdivision is imported ... Please make a patch that can be imported from 3d converter.

I am having issues too. Did you ever get to try it with 3D max? I imported a model and exported to FBX, edited in mudbox, then imported back to 3Dmax then tried to export back to DAE, won't work. Just infinitely exporting until "Program not responding". It tried for 2 hours then crashed. *sigh*

EDIT: Seems to only happen when the model has been subdivided in mudbox.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Do you have this body without edited tits/upperbody?
Only with vagina
Maybe, I think that there is. I made too much and did not remember it
I am having issues too. Did you ever get to try it with 3D max? I imported a model and exported to FBX, edited in mudbox, then imported back to 3Dmax then tried to export back to DAE, won't work. Just infinitely exporting until "Program not responding". It tried for 2 hours then crashed. *sigh*

EDIT: Seems to only happen when the model has been subdivided in mudbox.
What is the version of FBX you set up?
Since the DAE file has not been updated, it can not be exported unless it is an old version FBX.
Please change the version of FBX (2014-2015).
Export everything ▸ Click on and it is in the preset editing.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Maybe, I think that there is. I made too much and did not remember it

What is the version of FBX you set up?
Since the DAE file has not been updated, it can not be exported unless it is an old version FBX.
Please change the version of FBX (2014-2015).
Export everything ▸ Click on and it is in the preset editing.
Max (export to files that do not come native) It is in the setting to pop up. And what is the basic setting of the mud box? Scaling is warranted unless it is inches.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I have tried various solutions. Remaining, replacing meshes and combining ... If the reference unit is the same max, it may be fine ...
Let's rebuild from the beginning
Before that, skin the strange movements of the maid and fix it

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Tamer who got big tits
She's breast is popping out of her clothes. This will be fixed by skinning with a body bone

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Hi suzu before amything thanks for the awesome job your mods are great and your mesh remodel with 3d bits is awesome

but i have just one observation, as you may know some people here(me included) like to shape things beyond the vanilla limits which brings an unexpected/unwanted issue which is scaling (see pics)
I got really exited when you released your mod and got it working asap, sadly as you may see that's what i got across, do you think it would be possible to do something about this? maybe detach/move the stretching point or even remove it completely from the nipple
would understand if you decide to leave it as is ust wanted to bring it to your eyes to consider
Nickson's mesh scales a bit better with some minor details but his doesn't have as many... well... "features?" (lol)
And that's about it, really hoping you can manage to do some progress with your current projects, all of the look awesome from the 3D pubs and so on thanks again!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi suzu before amything thanks for the awesome job your mods are great and your mesh remodel with 3d bits is awesome

but i have just one observation, as you may know some people here(me included) like to shape things beyond the vanilla limits which brings an unexpected/unwanted issue which is scaling (see pics)
I got really exited when you released your mod and got it working asap, sadly as you may see that's what i got across, do you think it would be possible to do something about this? maybe detach/move the stretching point or even remove it completely from the nipple
would understand if you decide to leave it as is ust wanted to bring it to your eyes to consider
Nickson's mesh scales a bit better with some minor details but his doesn't have as many... well... "features?" (lol)
And that's about it, really hoping you can manage to do some progress with your current projects, all of the look awesome from the 3D pubs and so on thanks again!
Pearl Abys is responsible for the fact that the nipple deforms when you use a slider to make it big tits Originally, it is not supposed to make that big tits so far! lol
Actually it's easy to fix it, but I have not dared

The stain that can be made on the shoulder can be done by putting it in the replace mode with the pac tool. I am thinking how to hide this.
In merge mode it applies only to meshes that do not increase vertices with sculpting (there is no pussy) We can not stain her shoulder with this. It is doubtful whether the spot disappears by changing the vertex color, but I will try it. This is how I fight pac tool.

I have made some countermeasures, so I will upgrade the real body after the arrangement.
It is undecided whether to correct the nipple deformation.
Do not make too much big tits lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It takes time to fix nipples popping out of your clothes.
Because the texture is shared, it is over by changing one, but the mesh has characters in one clothes.
To fix it ... I will not have time to play the game
It is because there is no meaning to change if I can not do it myself.If so, I think that I am playing DK now.

Lihime

Potential Patron
2017-04-19_267311259.JPG
As I'm not able to make 3d modeling, I tried using aonther dae file to exchange the original...
Then these foggy things showed up.
What is wrong? and should I stick to the original dae?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
A newly created KD nude mesh
Adjusting skin weight by twisting body
J1WYwlP.png

It is okay maybe...
yyGnGhR.png

When I raise my leg, my stomach may be too dent ...
If it is a sportsman, will this be dented?
AFzftmJ.png

Only one breast pulled a bone to make it big tits lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 61117
As I'm not able to make 3d modeling, I tried using aonther dae file to exchange the original...
Then these foggy things showed up.
What is wrong? and should I stick to the original dae?
This is because the apex of the polygon is broken
I think that it failed when repacking.
Also, the game scale is inches, but if it is saved for some reason and DAE is saved, it looks like this image.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Since I can not do good things when I'm in trouble, I make it slowly checking

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
This is because the apex of the polygon is broken
I think that it failed when repacking.
Also, the game scale is inches, but if it is saved for some reason and DAE is saved, it looks like this image.
ps:
With the initial pac tool, one leg polygon was sometimes collapsed, so please use the updated one. Also, please use the latest bone. (Uploaded to this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.