Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valestris

Potential Patron
I'm so confused on how to just get Lahn's 3D textures since BlackFire's mod doesn't have it for her for some reason. But I been reading all these thread posts and I have no idea what to download, where to put it, can i even use resorepless? if not what do i use? can someone please help me out here? >.< i JUST want textures for Lahn (as long as i can continue to use the 3D models that come with blackfire's mod :<

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I'm so confused on how to just get Lahn's 3D textures since BlackFire's mod doesn't have it for her for some reason. But I been reading all these thread posts and I have no idea what to download, where to put it, can i even use resorepless? if not what do i use? can someone please help me out here? >.< i JUST want textures for Lahn (as long as i can continue to use the 3D models that come with blackfire's mod :<
BDO Toolkit - A .NET modding library for Black Desert Online
First of all read

kaedekins

Potential Patron
I love your work on the unique Lahn body, Suzu! I noticed an issue with the breasts though. If I incrase the size past a certain point the model starts too look blocky.
ZCURJfs.png

Don't know if you can see it properly with that picture. Is this something that perhaps you could fix?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I love your work on the unique Lahn body, Suzu! I noticed an issue with the breasts though. If I incrase the size past a certain point the model starts too look blocky.
ZCURJfs.png

Don't know if you can see it properly with that picture. Is this something that perhaps you could fix?
This breast that I made for Lahn does not match the existing skin cluster because it is newly modified by deleting the default breast.
I can fix it if I extract skin cluster from game data, but it can not be modified because it can not be done.
Please enjoy this mesh in standard size.:rolleyes:

I also made a model with a larger mesh of the breast, but the breast sticks out of her clothes.

I am making a 2B face rig right now, not facing a black desert. I'm sorry
3XlATWy.gif
mMBMpH3.gif
DYAq3G8.gif

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How did you get the awakening costume all transparent? :)
Could you share ?
Fl2ip7K.jpg
jBa61PE.jpg
eauWPdz.jpg
7bWM1Zm.jpg
Bm5Ekyh.jpg

Lahn nude mod Upload.
Points to keep in mind: Although the nipple is contracting so as not to come out of the brassiere, the part of the pubic bone is plump, so leave the panties. I will not fix it. Please play with no panties
Regular armor, pearl shop 1st armor, awakening armor will be shipped.
Please delete those who do not need it.

edit; I forgot to say,
This model has narrowed arms, hands, legs, foots and waist.
and
I am trying to make the panties for the awakening armor look like "camel's toes?" lol
Already uploaded
I bundle it with a nude body.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

STDRidden

Vivacious Visitor
Thank you for the reply.

I also have same issue without using resorepless.

Then how do I get "BDO back street fashion (2018.2.17).zip" working. I have the same issue with transparent models.

I unzip the "character" folder to "files_to_patch" and the run "Meta Injector". Should there be anything else I should be doing? I wish there was an idiots guide.

STDRidden

Vivacious Visitor
The solution is said to be here:

This is problem with your partcuts. This file is use to tell game which part to display and which part to be hidden. Without modification game will have hiding of parts in such area. You maybe try use resorepless fix hole option. it been long time since i use it but i have success in past.

Not tried it yet but it makes sense. Well I will mess around with it more see if I can get it to work. I think I need to edit "partcutdesc.xml" or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.