Black Desert Mobile version nude mod (1 Viewer)

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
wont probl. happen i guess, because its a mobile game, and i believe i do not know any mobile phone game which is mod-able.

overhit for examble has some nice graphic too and would like to see some mods for it, but since its a mobile-phone game i dont know, it would look differently, if modders could look into the games files like you can do for pc, which isnt often the case i guess? well... im not good @modding myself so i cant tell you if someone manage to give you a mobile-phone BDO nude mod, but dont get your hopes high-up

because my guessing is 90% no nude XD

just saying

nudeseeker

Casual Client
There is a a dude making English patch for it already. So altering BDM files are possible. I hope modder here can find a way to port current BDO nude mod over to mobile.

GTA San Andreas mobile can be modded too. So yo just need to do more researches before yo talkin facts here.

Last edited by a moderator:

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
well that GTASAM has mods im aware of myself, so no need to bash me about "facts" what im just saying is, its very hard to get decent nude mods for mobile, i only know 1-2 real nude mods for mobile games, which is GTASAM maybe and tomb raider underworld nude, thats all i know.

and until someone try to make resorep or whatever tool to extract model or i dont know whatelse for high-graphic mobile games such as Tera M, Overhit, ArchAge Begins, or HiT then i dont know, i would like to see a nude mod for Kings Raids too but, i dont take my hope too high to ever see them, so, just research everyday or wait

roswell108

Potential Patron
The only hurdle would be that the current structure requires running the mod from the game's paz folder while running the game. This wouldn't be possible on many phones. There is also no need for any sort of decryption, since the mobile game doesn't encrypt the paz files. Beyond that, the files follow an identical format and are accessible on a rooted mobile phone.

The big difference between Tera M, Overhit, ArchAge Begins, etc. and Black Desert Mobile is that Unity or Unreal games are built on a generic engine and then modified for the platform, while BDM was made on a custom engine that instead focused on recycling code.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
The only hurdle would be that the current structure requires running the mod from the game's paz folder while running the game. This wouldn't be possible on many phones. There is also no need for any sort of decryption, since the mobile game doesn't encrypt the paz files. Beyond that, the files follow an identical format and are accessible on a rooted mobile phone.

The big difference between Tera M, Overhit, ArchAge Begins, etc. and Black Desert Mobile is that Unity or Unreal games are built on a generic engine and then modified for the platform, while BDM was made on a custom engine that instead focused on recycling code.
Dude Wtf yo barking about. I know all these shit already stop acting yo are pro. Yo not.

Last edited by a moderator:

roswell108

Potential Patron
Dude Wtf yo barking about. I know all these shit already stop acting yo are pro. Yo not.

Should I have used smaller words? You asked if anyone could mod it, well all they would have to do is find a way to run the program on remote files (ie. through ADB) rather than from inside the folder.

Edit: I may not be a pro at modding Black Desert, but I do happen to be an Android developer with a lot of experience in game modding. I would be willing to help if you could at least try not to respond like an illiterate moron.

Felldude

Content Creator
Should I have used smaller words? You asked if anyone could mod it, well all they would have to do is find a way to run the program on remote files (ie. through ADB) rather than from inside the folder.

Edit: I may not be a pro at modding Black Desert, but I do happen to be an Android developer with a lot of experience in game modding. I would be willing to help if you could at least try not to respond like an illiterate moron.

Out of curiosity are most android apps checksum verified on every file on every launch?
I have seen some phone games modified Girls Fronline for instance, but that may have been emulation only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.