Black Desert Male Nude Mod [Replace Underwear + Fullbody Version + 3D Public Hair] (1 Viewer)

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Thanks man. Nice to see some male stuff after all the female stuff on here. Just wish I could make it work better with my char skin color but its alright. Also erect or not erect options maybe?Can we post pics?

I have made the full body mesh replaced, but not very good, so there is no release here; you can find it on my Deviant Art page.

Kage

Potential Patron
Thx man; though you don't have it for the class i am playing, Musa. It's fine, I was thinking of making a Ninja soon anyway.

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
Sakura4, just a question if you can, if I just want to replace the default underwear (the one without any undies equipped) do I use only the *001.pac or is that not possible?

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Sakura4, just a question if you can, if I just want to replace the default underwear (the one without any undies equipped) do I use only the *001.pac or is that not possible?
Each PAC file corresponds to a different underwear, can delete unused files.

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
Hey Sakura, just thinking there but, in the middle age, there was such a thing as a "codpiece", a decorative, sometime armored piece of equipment you put the dick in... If you want to skimpify the undies differently (or even clothes and armor) I suggest you take a look at it. :3

Kage

Potential Patron
Any way to give the males pubes? Looks weird when they have no hair? Or even just chest hair too; that can match with char hair color?

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Hey Sakura, just thinking there but, in the middle age, there was such a thing as a "codpiece", a decorative, sometime armored piece of equipment you put the dick in... If you want to skimpify the undies differently (or even clothes and armor) I suggest you take a look at it. :3

The model size is beyond the size of the cut mesh, so can not be hidden under the armor.

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Any way to give the males pubes? Looks weird when they have no hair? Or even just chest hair too; that can match with char hair color?

Apply a body module, so the texture part can not be properly obtained.

Kage

Potential Patron
Apply a body module, so the texture part can not be properly obtained.

Can you explain? Like can I go into the files and do it myself? does it have to extracted from the game folder? I see someone doing it with female but I dunno.

Archaic Dawn

Potential Patron
Hey there. I really appreciate all the work you've provided in this mod. Any possibility you could add the erect version to Musa?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Using lazy underwear and amphibious (futanari) The penis remodeled @Sakura4
byXnj8b.jpg
Kej4aKp.jpg
7AAumTG.jpg
35gqCZz.jpg

Due to basic underwear, specifications that can be dyed divided glans penis and penis lol
XqXODbi.jpg
xcSOEjY.jpg
JAmLPB3.jpg
i5qTrfH.jpg
Futanari

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Clothing color and skin color are different, the material is not the same, in fact, the best or change the fullbody mesh.
Wednesday kr server updated beach content, npc clothing male and female are very good-looking, do not know whether the official next week will update this type of fashion.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Sakura4, is it possible for you to send me a version that replaces the actual full body with the new body with the penis included, instead of using the underwear?
You know, just like those things you have in your deviantart page:
No underwear version, only a few overall mesh replacement:
warrior
ninja
striker
But for the other classes too.
And also, is it possible you include the "non-erect" version for all the classes too?
Pretty please? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.