Black Derst Online Tamer needs love (1 Viewer)

Terry

Potential Patron
Hey guys I want to start out by saying "Oh My Dam! Yawls are some true badasses when it comes to modding. Erum but I noticed that all of the other classes have super sexy nearly nude lots of booty and boobs showing and just all around hanging out every place... And I firkin love it all especially Nicky's witch pirate costume and the red nose costume. Well, I love all of her mods actually erum...but I am rambling now. What I would like to ask for is some super sexy nasty yummy stuff for tamer. She is tiny sure but when made right she is thicklicious and very sexy. But no one has yet to truly tap into her sexy potential. All the stuff I have seen other than Nickyies original mods with removed shorts that showed those yummy buns when she runs are all less that wonderful and reveal nothing of her tiny sexy. Not to mention those mods had to many damaged areas that made the armor look tattered. So here is hoping that someone hears my plea for a sexier sassier Tamer. Thanks again all and please keep up your awesome work...

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please specify exactly what you would like to see, or better yet, post an image of something very similar to how you would like the character to look. I believe modders are willing to do work on Tamer, but without clearer guidance on what you wnat, that might be unlikely.

Terry

Potential Patron
I will have to give it some thought as to what I would like to see. the problem is that since I don't know how to mod the dds files I don't know what is possible for which armor. Nicky has some awesome ideas but unfortunately the armor looked tattered and ragged with so many rips and tears afterwards. My idea of sexy would be to remove the shorts from their costumes and shorten the hemlines to show those booty curls. Also something like the red nose costume but much shorter hemline and more cleavage.. or the pirate R costumes for witch where she removed everything but the overcoat. Or even modding the normal skins for their armor sets and cutting away all of the damaged areas and drastically shortening the hemlines to show those lovely butt cheeks. If I could do it or afford pay for adobe paint shop so that I could even try I would love to help out. I just love super sexy barely there armor for my toon's and Tamer is a favorite. Hope this helps and I hope someone will take an interest in the Tamer soon. Thanks again =)

Terry

Potential Patron
O3SSB2I.jpg

lDVO118.jpg

CDwYsl8.jpg

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
You should be able to edit your own posts to delete the duplicate images.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I honestly figured it out by accident again my apologies =/

Let me explain the problem.
If you don't use any modding method to alter the basebody, when you modify any part of the outfit which uncovers skin that wasn't previously visible, you get a hole in the body because there is no skin mesh underneath.
It's called clipping, the game developers use it to save on computer resources, afterall there is no real need to display parts of the basebody that are hidden under clothing.
This limits what you can do to any outfit beyond making skirts shorter and removing extra bits that stick out or hang off from them.
You want to see your Tamer's butt cheeks, we can make it happen, but first we have to stop the basebody clipping on her body so that when we take her shorts/panties off her naked skin is showing instead of a hole.
Giving the Tamer a full basebody skin mesh allows her to be shown naked or wearing as much or little of an outfit as you want, but there's a new problem.
The outfits are designed to fit over the clipped basebody, not the full basebody skin mesh, so what we find is the outfits are often slightly too small resulting in parts of the skin poking through the material. This can happen when she's standing still or only appears when she moves, but it looks pretty bad.
So now instead of basebody clipping being a problem, it's clipping through the outfits.
It's an issue for all classes, but it's worst of all on Tamer outfits, in fact most of the standard Tamer armors are ruined by it.
I spent hours working on some of them to try and create mods that worked, but the results were awful.
In the end I had to swap out almost all of the standard Tamer armors for costume sets which didn't have such bad clipping issues and even modding those was hard work without sometimes having to remove more of the material than I really wanted to.
So I'm not saying what you'd like to see for your Tamer to wear is impossible, just that your options are more limited than perhaps you first thought.
If you've got a particular project armor you'd like me to look at, feel free to ask, giving me an idea how you'd like it modded and I can see what I can do. I already looked at most of them, so I have a pretty good idea what can and cannot be done.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
PrincessNicky, I remember other people posting screenshots with holes in their characters asking for help. That happened after they made some of the underwear textures transparent. It turned out that for some underwear there is also a yellowish texture that is used to make parts of the body disappear. The texture color maps to body transparency somehow. Holes were fixed by filling the texture with solid color. I wonder if it's possible to find that texture and use it to remove skin parts that are poking through armor.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
PrincessNicky, I remember other people posting screenshots with holes in their characters asking for help. That happened after they made some of the underwear textures transparent. It turned out that for some underwear there is also a yellowish texture that is used to make parts of the body disappear. The texture color maps to body transparency somehow. Holes were fixed by filling the texture with solid color. I wonder if it's possible to find that texture and use it to remove skin parts that are poking through armor.

It's a great idea, but at my level of modding texture files it's not likely to work.
For example, if I copy a piece of translucent material from one costume where it's almost see-through and use it on part of a different costume to try and make it translucent, it doesn't work. The part I'm working on stays as it was.
I assume that's because it doesn't know the transferred part of material is meant to be translucent, that information isn't part of the texture file.
That information telling the game to make the material translucent must be stored someplace else.
I expect it will be exactly the same if I cut a section of "invisible body" and try to use it on a different basebody. The target body won't know it's meant to be invisible so it will just show as normal skin.
That said, I don't understand much about what goes on at coding level, so I could be completely wrong... maybe someone with more of a clue can do something.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
After some thought I think that this is not going to work. For different armors you want to hide different skin parts, but you only have one texture that goes with currently equipped underwear and that controls body transparency. Even if you hide some skin parts by editing said texture, it will only work for one armor.

Terry

Potential Patron
Let me explain the problem.
If you don't use any modding method to alter the basebody, when you modify any part of the outfit which uncovers skin that wasn't previously visible, you get a hole in the body because there is no skin mesh underneath.
It's called clipping, the game developers use it to save on computer resources, afterall there is no real need to display parts of the basebody that are hidden under clothing.
This limits what you can do to any outfit beyond making skirts shorter and removing extra bits that stick out or hang off from them.
You want to see your Tamer's butt cheeks, we can make it happen, but first we have to stop the basebody clipping on her body so that when we take her shorts/panties off her naked skin is showing instead of a hole.
Giving the Tamer a full basebody skin mesh allows her to be shown naked or wearing as much or little of an outfit as you want, but there's a new problem.
The outfits are designed to fit over the clipped basebody, not the full basebody skin mesh, so what we find is the outfits are often slightly too small resulting in parts of the skin poking through the material. This can happen when she's standing still or only appears when she moves, but it looks pretty bad.
So now instead of basebody clipping being a problem, it's clipping through the outfits.
It's an issue for all classes, but it's worst of all on Tamer outfits, in fact most of the standard Tamer armors are ruined by it.
I spent hours working on some of them to try and create mods that worked, but the results were awful.
In the end I had to swap out almost all of the standard Tamer armors for costume sets which didn't have such bad clipping issues and even modding those was hard work without sometimes having to remove more of the material than I really wanted to.
So I'm not saying what you'd like to see for your Tamer to wear is impossible, just that your options are more limited than perhaps you first thought.
If you've got a particular project armor you'd like me to look at, feel free to ask, giving me an idea how you'd like it modded and I can see what I can do. I already looked at most of them, so I have a pretty good idea what can and cannot be done.
Hey Nicky, I totally understand. I was looking at the new costumes in the pearl shot and noticed how the skin clipped through the costumes in the places that were normally covered by original armors. As far as what I would like to see is concerned; you did such awesome work with the witch Ranger Valkerie blader and sorc. I was hoping to see anything like those especially the pirate costume you did for witch and the red nose you did for the female blader. But I would be grateful for whatever you could come up with to bring out the sexy of my Tamer... I wish that I knew which armors or costumes you had the best success with instead of constantly bugging you by asking if you could fix this one or alter that one but I will go through them and maybe offer a list and you can decide from there. I really appreciate you guys and all that you are doing. Your work truly brings out the awesome in the game. Thanks again for even getting back to me on this =)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Hey Nicky, I totally understand. I was looking at the new costumes in the pearl shot and noticed how the skin clipped through the costumes in the places that were normally covered by original armors. As far as what I would like to see is concerned; you did such awesome work with the witch Ranger Valkerie blader and sorc. I was hoping to see anything like those especially the pirate costume you did for witch and the red nose you did for the female blader. But I would be grateful for whatever you could come up with to bring out the sexy of my Tamer... I wish that I knew which armors or costumes you had the best success with instead of constantly bugging you by asking if you could fix this one or alter that one but I will go through them and maybe offer a list and you can decide from there. I really appreciate you guys and all that you are doing. Your work truly brings out the awesome in the game. Thanks again for even getting back to me on this =)

Unfortunately Tamers can't even "borrow" outfits from other classes because of their smaller body size.
I tried giving a Tamer the Witch Pirate modded costume, hoping that it might work since so much of the original costume is gone in the mod, but it the result was a mess.
You didn't mention the Kibelius costume for Tamers, it should tick all the boxes for you. Maybe you forgot it?
XwFaPfa.jpg

jHxg4hg.jpg

Terry

Potential Patron
Unfortunately Tamers can't even "borrow" outfits from other classes because of their smaller body size.
I tried giving a Tamer the Witch Pirate modded costume, hoping that it might work since so much of the original costume is gone in the mod, but it the result was a mess.
You didn't mention the Kibelius costume for Tamers, it should tick all the boxes for you. Maybe you forgot it?
XwFaPfa.jpg

jHxg4hg.jpg
Heheh, I have that one but I like variety. Like with witch and meh sorc. I change their stuff now that I can so that I can see them in different outfits rather than the same one all the time. I don't do this often but I like to do it now and again since you all provided us with the ability. But my poor little Tamer is so limited to either complete nudity or dressed like a school marm lol. from what I have read in forums about armor ess, the only models that are remotely enter-changeable are witch sorc female blader and valk. even ranger has problems that way. I was just hoping that you or someone could mod some or tamers costumes to show off her sexy. I will just look through what is available and post a list and maybe someone would try to fix her up. Thanks again for all you have done. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.