Bigger Ring Gag (1 Viewer)

MrMetaldong

Content Creator
Gags are cool, but they can't really be used with excessively fat penises because Her mouth won't open any wider than the gag forces it to. I haven't been able to find any gag mods that open Her mouth wider than the vanilla ring gag does, so I'd like to request a bigger ring gag. Preferably something that keeps her mouth open as wide as it can be before His penis normally starts to become visible through the separation in her cheek that results from over-sized insertions.

Here are some example images:
(With a gag on, her mouth is only able to open about half as wide as it needs to.)

At that penis size, cheek separation is just barely starting to become a noticeable problem; a little smaller and it looks fine. Whatever you can make look good is obviously appreciated, but I would like to be able to fit much larger cocks in her mouth than can be done with the vanilla-sized gags. It's not a problem if her jaw would realistically be dislocated.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Gags are cool, but they can't really be used with excessively fat penises because Her mouth won't open any wider than the gag forces it to.
Just to clarify here: the game doesn't care about the visual size of the gag object. When a gag is active, the game sets the girl's jaw to a specific angle (6.0). Modders are encouraged (via the template) to draw gags which will fit the jaw when it is forced to that specific angle.

So this request involves two elements:
  • draw a larger gag
  • run a script which forces the girl's jaw to a wider angle
I ran into complications while attempting to extract the vanilla gag, so I've just borrowed one of Vashikur's gags for demo purposes.

IcZkzWI.jpg

LargeGag.fla LargeGag.mod

This file applies a modest adjustment to the jaw angle (6.0 → 10.0). The almost-tearing-open-her-cheek effect which you're seeking involves a larger number (~16). But you'll need an actual artist to handle that, because the extreme stretching changes the outline of the lips; they're no longer reliably concave and so the shape of the gag must change also. Since I'm just adapting someone else's artwork, I can't give you a gag which fits cleanly onto the larger mouth shape.

If any other artists or modders are interested in the project then please feel free to tinker with the provided FLA file. Remember to increase the g.her.gaggedRotation value if you intend to fulfill this request properly. You'll need to "eyeball" the size and fitting of the gag, because the grey template sprite was drawn for a 6.0-angled jaw. You might be able to overlay a 16.0-angled screenshot into your FLA project file, as a simple reference. Or you could just do a lot of back-and-forth testing and revisions. If you adapt the sprites within the FLA file (instead of drawing new art) then please remember to credit @vashikur when publishing your work.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i like it.

i made a tweak to the code for it to work nicely with moreclothing
planning to have it included in next moreclothing.

var g;
function initl(l){
g = l.g;
l.addEnterFramePersist(checkf);
}

function checkf(l){
if(this.gag.visible && this.gag.parent)
g.her.gaggedRotation = 10.0;
else
g.her.gaggedRotation = 6.0;
return
}

Attachments

LargeGag.swf
7.9 KB · Views: 183

MrMetaldong

Content Creator
Just to clarify here: the game doesn't care about the visual size of the gag object. When a gag is active, the game sets the girl's jaw to a specific angle (6.0). Modders are encouraged (via the template) to draw gags which will fit the jaw when it is forced to that specific angle.

So this request involves two elements:
  • draw a larger gag
  • run a script which forces the girl's jaw to a wider angle
I ran into complications while attempting to extract the vanilla gag, so I've just borrowed one of Vashikur's gags for demo purposes.

IcZkzWI.jpg

LargeGag.fla LargeGag.mod

This file applies a modest adjustment to the jaw angle (6.0 → 10.0). The almost-tearing-open-her-cheek effect which you're seeking involves a larger number (~16). But you'll need an actual artist to handle that, because the extreme stretching changes the outline of the lips; they're no longer reliably concave and so the shape of the gag must change also. Since I'm just adapting someone else's artwork, I can't give you a gag which fits cleanly onto the larger mouth shape.

If any other artists or modders are interested in the project then please feel free to tinker with the provided FLA file. Remember to increase the g.her.gaggedRotation value if you intend to fulfill this request properly. You'll need to "eyeball" the size and fitting of the gag, because the grey template sprite was drawn for a 6.0-angled jaw. You might be able to overlay a 16.0-angled screenshot into your FLA project file, as a simple reference. Or you could just do a lot of back-and-forth testing and revisions. If you adapt the sprites within the FLA file (instead of drawing new art) then please remember to credit @vashikur when publishing your work.

Thank you so much for expressing interest in this request! And providing a file that I can use so quickly, at that! I can imagine how redrawing the gag to fit mouth angles that barely look okay to begin with could prove tricky.

i like it.

i made a tweak to the code for it to work nicely with moreclothing
planning to have it included in next moreclothing.

var g;
function initl(l){
g = l.g;
l.addEnterFramePersist(checkf);
}

function checkf(l){
if(this.gag.visible && this.gag.parent)
g.her.gaggedRotation = 10.0;
else
g.her.gaggedRotation = 6.0;
return
}

Thanks for that! It's always a pleasure when mods I like incorporate into moreclothing easily.

MrMetaldong

Content Creator
I acquired a working installation of Animate CC and read some guides. I changed the mouth angle to 14 when the gag is on and did some transformation of the front bit of the gag to try to fit it to a reference I took from a screenshot with the mouth angle at 14. I see exactly what stuntcock means about the mouth no longer being reliably concave. I don't have photoshop, so I will try to transform things as best I can in Animate to fit Vashikur's gag to a mouth angle of 14. I'm not sure how satisfactory the end result will be, especially since I've never used any adobe products before, but I figured out how to edit things without breaking the mod, so it shouldn't be impossible.
uaCpCQx.png
I was having a major problem with the inability to select and transform the Strap highlights and Strap RGBfill simultaneously, but I figured out that I could just copy the swatches used, transform the highlights to fit the shape I need, copy the shape from the highlights I want for the fill, stick it in the RGBfill layer, swatch it black, and snap it into place. I redrew the mouth ring to not rely on a clean concave anymore, but I still need to clean it up some more to make it look like it's actually lodged in her mouth like a gag should be (it doesn't really appear to be forcing her jaw apart from inside her mouth, however I can't move it any further towards the back of her mouth because then her cheek would peek through behind the gag.)

I got it to a point where it's good enough for me,
m2MNGOI.png

PcQzZhE.png
Maybe I'll try to make it look okay at mouth angle 16 next. I still think it the metal ring needs to have a more pronounced concave curve like in Vashikur's original mod and somehow connect to her lower lip more elegantly to make it look as if the ring is actually resting on her bottom row of teeth, but that will only get harder to do if I try to make the mouth angle any bigger.

Attachments

LargeGag.swf
8.2 KB · Views: 145

Last edited:

MrMetaldong

Content Creator
Okay I'm finally happy with the way the gag looks at mouth angle 14.
gHmHzjA.png

I've never edited a flash file before, so it took way too long to do, but I feel like I've learned a lot.
I ended up contouring the outline of the ring to make a new, fake outline of her cheek, since her normal cheek outline at that mouth angle is fucked. I used a radial gradient to make the ring's outline fade to something close to the SDT skin outline color at the top and bottom too, to try to make the metal look more like an actual ring in her mouth instead of a support beam. It fools my eyes sufficiently, so the same tricks might work at mouth angle 16 too, and the leather could hide the cheek-splitting!

Attachments

LargeGag.swf
7.9 KB · Views: 216

LargeGag14%.fla
1.8 MB · Views: 152

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.