Beyond Two Souls, Heavy Rain, Detroit nude mods? (1 Viewer)

mousepad

Potential Patron
Hi,
are there any nude mods for Beyond Two Souls, Heavy Rain, Detroit Become Human? I looked and couldn't find any

EDIT By moderator: Those are all Playstation exclusives.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
When asking for mods, it is considered a courtesy to show screen-shots of characters. Doing so MIGHT inspire a modder to consider your request.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Nobody said you were demanding anything; I used the expression "asking for mods".
I assume you did a search here, and found Undertow doesn't have any mods for those three games, and that you were making requests.
I wish you success in finding what you seek.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
This are console games? I not find any pc edition so I feel modding unlikely. Maybe on different forum with more interest in console game.

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
Those are all Playstation exclusives.

Correct but not impossible to mod. I'll explain further.

Hi,
are there any nude mods for Beyond Two Souls, Heavy Rain, Detroit Become Human? I looked and couldn't find any

EDIT By moderator: Those are all Playstation exclusives.

There's no official modifications for these games, specifically Heavy Rain and Beyond, because there's already anatomically corrected nude base models for Ethan Mars and Madison Paige. It's potentially doubtful for Detroit, to an extent, only because the androids were stripped of any obvious textures that would've made them nude during a particular sequence (e.g.; execution camp). It's a common in David Cage's games to have fully nude characters given such detail but unfortunately, due to regional and platform restrictions, we weren't able to fully experience seeing everything. Upon extracting the models, Ethan has genitalia but Madison barely scratches the surface if you know what I'm saying. However, their breasts and buttocks are tolerable enough despite not having an anus. This also applies for Ellen Page in Beyond but she too is missing a fully detailed vaginal region and has no anus. Also, due to obvious censorship, audiences weren't able to see everything but merely for the first time from David's choice for whatever goddamn reason.

There's endless pictures and rare videos that could easily be found but some of the work involves using a specialized debug menu through a particular original PlayStation 3 model that must avoid being updated or used with Internet access. Doing so allows players to view secretive content such as freely framing the camera to literally see beyond blocked areas, especially during movie scenes, and enable other features. This "cheat menu" was also available in Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy but mainly PC users who were also capable to obtain the uncensored version that featured content consoles users couldn't play (e.g.; interactive sex scenes).

My point here is that if you want to "mod" the game you'll need to debug it through your fat PlayStation 3 model and carefully use tools provided by exploiters so you don't brick your console or do anything that may get your account banned. The easiest idea would be to delete clothing layers on characters since thankfully David had their outfits divided from their base models, in addition to have entirely nude models, opposed to stitching the shit together as some developers. I'd do it myself but unfortunately don't have the proper resources and primarily prefer the games being easier to tamper on PC.

I hope this gave more insight because PS4 games actually aren't too tough to mod even by a simple hex edit.

Last edited:

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
The games are announced to be coing to PC today. Heavy Rain and Beyond both have fully modeled nude models and there were even bugs allowing to play with nude models. It won't be a problem to extract the nude models or modifiy the camera to show more nudity in sex or shower scenes. Detroit didn't include any nude model sadly but modders could make them.

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
The games are announced to be coing to PC today. Heavy Rain and Beyond both have fully modeled nude models and there were even bugs allowing to play with nude models. It won't be a problem to extract the nude models or modifiy the camera to show more nudity in sex or shower scenes. Detroit didn't include any nude model sadly but modders could make them.

[MY LEGIT REACTION TO THIS SHIT]

I'm going to have a field day with these games on PC. I hope Hugo Peters learns of this and happily faints because if it wasn't for him starting the initial reverse-engineering project, they wouldn't have probably thought of it.

Thank you, Hugo. Thank you, David "French-Tickler" Cage. But most importantly, thank you PC Gaming! But fuck Epic Store.

BabakGovad

Avid Affiliate

The nude model in the PS3 version of Beyond Two Souls was updated with a censored one after all the drama with the hack to access the debug mode, the actress playing Jodie and Sony. You can see the censored version here where someone is playing without the black bars. The PS4 version probably has de updated PS3 model and this PC version maybe is the same. Originally it was like this:

88788 88789 88790

Beyond Two Souls had cut content like the audio you can find here Beyond: Two Souls - The Cutting Room Floor.
It also had different types of censorship by territories.

I don't know if this is useful but there are some models from Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls (scroll to the bottom).

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
The nude model in the PS3 version of Beyond Two Souls was updated with a censored one after all the drama with the hack to access the debug mode, the actress playing Jodie and Sony. You can see the censored version here where someone is playing without the black bars. The PS4 version probably has de updated PS3 model and this PC version maybe is the same. Originally it was like this:

View attachment 88788View attachment 88789View attachment 88790

Beyond Two Souls had cut content like the audio you can find here Beyond: Two Souls - The Cutting Room Floor.
It also had different types of censorship by territories.

I don't know if this is useful but there are some models from Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls (scroll to the bottom).

I'm aware of the models being released, to an extent, but they're the least to worry about now. The model for Jodie, Ryan, Aiden, Ethan, and Madison still remain in the files and could be easily explored in the PC version. Now with the game being on PC, it'll be possible to model swap or delete layers of clothing since underneath they're already naked.

Prior the game's release, obviously with anatomically corrected characters, we were supposed to see more. But again, due to platform and regional restrictions, we weren't able to. David should really go all out if we wants to expand his newer sales for any future games and have characters absolutely anatomically corrected with physics.

For once, show us an asshole.

Last edited:

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
I don't think they updated the characters but just updated the camera cuts to not shows the intimate parts, that is all. The nude models still exist. Also there was another scene with Jodie with short hair taking a shower in the desert, she was nude too.
Same for Heavy Rain, Madison nude model is always there in shower or sex scenes but the camera is hidng the genitalia but a bug allowed to play her nude even on PS3. Same for Ehan he was supposed to be shown fully nude in the shower but the camera cuts hid that. Just camera cuts, no model updates.

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
I don't think they updated the characters but just updated the camera cuts to not shows the intimate parts, that is all. The nude models still exist. Also there was another scene with Jodie with short hair taking a shower in the desert, she was nude too.
Same for Heavy Rain, Madison nude model is always there in shower or sex scenes but the camera is hidng the genitalia but a bug allowed to play her nude even on PS3. Same for Ehan he was supposed to be shown fully nude in the shower but the camera cuts hid that. Just camera cuts, no model updates.

Perhaps there will be on PC considering the amount of wild ideas some people have. Hopefully it's capable to modified to the point where there's custom imports too. If the file formats are another concern but that's until the games are released.

BabakGovad

Avid Affiliate

In the game you already can't see those parts because of the camara angles and letterboxing, it was thanks to the access to the debug mode and the free camera that the complete nude model was "discovered".
In the video linked above is the censored version and this is from the scene that you are talking about, you can see that the textures were changed because that person is using a mod to remove the black bars.

Original PS3 version, different angle with free cam on the left and updated PS3 version, default camera angle with no black bars on the right.

In Heavy Rain if something was changed in that regard I don't know, there was no problems like the ones with Beyond, supposedly the actress considering legal action against Sony/Quantic Dream and Sony attempts to remove the material from the web.

Also it looks like Sony is publishing these games on PC and they have been censoring nudity/partial nudity in a bunch of games recently.

Last edited:

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
In the game you already can't see those parts because of the camara angles and letterboxing, it was thanks to the access to the debug mode and the free camera that the complete nude model was "discovered".
In the video linked above is the censored version and this is from the scene that you are talking about, you can see that the textures were changed because that person is using a mod to remove the black bars.

Original PS3 version, different angle with free cam on the left and updated PS3 version, default camera angle with no black bars on the right.

In Heavy Rain if something was changed in that regard I don't know, there was no problems like the ones with Beyond, supposedly the actress considering legal action against Sony/Quantic Dream and Sony attempts to remove the material from the web.

Also it looks like Sony is publishing these games on PC and they have been censoring nudity/partial nudity in a bunch of games recently.

Heavy Rain, including Beyond and possibly Detroit, were purposely censored because of platform and regional restrictions. Not only is David Cage constantly putting sequences in his storytelling that actually requires some rather "objectionable content", but also would've preferred his games remaining uncensored, as Indigo Prophecy, but unfortunately certain content (i.e.; interactive sex scenes) had to be changed. He could keep nudity, but sometimes they were censored or left totally untouched without leaving too much time on it. Beyond's case as primarily because of Ellen Page and another reason I won't explain because it'll lead into an endless debate.

With that said, Sony is likely leaving these games as they are but it's unknown if they'll be given Director's Cuts for PC. Heavy Rain was the only game in the group that obtained this edition but it wasn't actually showing more than Indigo Prophecy in terms of nudity or sex. But there's sequences (i.e.; Madison's Doctor torture and night club mission) in the game that would've benefited with more of both and with the help of PC mods it could work.

This shit would've never happened with me. I would've put the game on multiple platforms and PC having its definitive cut.

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Beyond Two Souls was censored in that matter (when it comes to nudity and sex by modifying the nude models with black bars) only in the NA version. In Europe a violent scene was censored. That was for the PS3 version. I don't know about the PS4 version but the PC version is similar. Now after Sony new policies, I don't know if the original nude versions would even exist on the PC version. So your only hope for nudity in Beyond is to get the EU PS3 version which have the nude models hidden behind the camera cuts and tackle it.

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
The demo for Heavy Rain is released. It's not just a demo but the beginning of the game itself and you can carry on from where you left when the game is released so I presume the nude character models exist there already.
Can anyone extract the nude models from it and make us play with them or at least tweak the camera to show the private parts in shower scenes like how it was supposed to be before release (after the devs decided not to do it)?

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
The demo for Heavy Rain is released. It's not just a demo but the beginning of the game itself and you can carry on from where you left when the game is released so I presume the nude character models exist there already.
Can anyone extract the nude models from it and make us play with them or at least tweak the camera to show the private parts in shower scenes like how it was supposed to be before release (after the devs decided not to do it)?

Slow down, the full games for David's latest point-and-click trilogy hasn't been released yet. I've played this demo before and it's the same from the PS3 release that only features Scott and Norman as playable characters with additional characters from the main game. You're not going to see everything you're requesting because it's clearly not the whole game. The main issue is that the "BigFile" files are locked in a .d01 file format and only certain people, such as Hugo Peters, were able to uncover everything without a hassle. Although I've done research, there's unfortunately not any particular tools set for PC yet.

Hopefully in the near future, starting soon with Heavy Rain's release, we'll begin seeing mods. Models from the PS3/PS4 edition were already exported elsewhere but it's not the same experience as swapping models as anticipated.

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
Hi. Still nothing yet? The nude models are inside the game itself.

No. The file formats are similar, seemingly using a ported PS4 edition, but the main problem is that these games were currently made exclusive on the Epic Games Store. Not everyone wants to purchases them there and furthermore tools to alter files haven't been fully discussed.

However, there's been some small changes starting with the Multi-monitor Mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.