Best Dialogue Ever (now with more SCIENCE) (1 Viewer)

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Best Dialogue Ever

I have no strong feelings one way or the other on the topic of Anonymous' Dialogue.

Kinnerman

Potential Patron
...Woah...My mind is like...totally blown. I feel like my existance up until now has been meaningless but now...Now I feel like I've been enlightened. Truly you are the messiah good sir.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Funny, if anyone but Anon made this and uploaded it. I sense instaBAN or Dipshit status lol

wedoom

Potential Patron
Dear Sir or Madam

I have found the girl in your "Neutral" dialogue much to negative. To be more specific: I think that her saying "No." after being held gave me the implication that she did not enjoy such actions. This and other examples I will refrain from citing, leads me to believe that you, good sir, have a anti-deep-throat bias. I demand that you remedy this injustice immediately!

Your's truly
But honestly that's a great dialogue
Luis O. Leary

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
wedoom said:
Dear Sir or Madam

I have found the girl in your "Neutral" dialogue much to negative. To be more specific: I think that her saying "No." after being held gave me the implication that she did not enjoy such actions. This and other examples I will refrain from citing, leads me to believe that you, good sir, have a anti-deep-throat bias. I demand that you remedy this injustice immediately!

Your's truly
But honestly that's a great dialogue
Luis O. Leary
Lol.

warhawk47

Potential Patron
Fucking wonderful. You should do a mute girl next. Im gonna go ahead and preemtively /r/ the audio, we both know it will be epic.

maitkarro

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
maitkarro said:
You should have used Vocaloid, it has much better audio than MS BullS%#t.
I didn't use MS Bulls%#t. thank you very much.
Well it sounds like MS Bulls%#t, exactly like my own MS "Hoe" and Sam. But if you had used Vocaloids programs Hatsune Miku or the others, it would be even more epic.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
maitkarro said:
Anonymous said:
maitkarro said:
You should have used Vocaloid, it has much better audio than MS BullS%#t.
I didn't use MS Bulls%#t. thank you very much.
Well it sounds like MS Bulls%#t, exactly like my own MS "Hoe" and Sam. But if you had used Vocaloids programs Hatsune Miku or the others, it would be even more epic.
Well then why don't you do it... I used these voices on purpose... this. is. my. fetish.

yurinicolau

Potential Patron
Trouble at download

Could you post it at mediafire or any place else? I'm having trouble downloading it there, and probably I'm not the only one.

Thank's for the attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.