Belly Expansion Clothing (1 Viewer)

Jptheman

Potential Patron
Alright, I'm just gonna get to the point here. I was wondering if it would be possible to make a clothing mod (i.e. a shirt) that went along with Sby's Breast Expansion Plus mod. It could just be the vanilla shirt but what it would do is, when the belly is expanding, it would slide up to accommodate for the larger belly. An alternative could also be that the shirt rips as the belly expands. I want this mod created because I hate having to change the outfit to the pulled up shirt when the belly starts to expand. I know that this would be quite a few frames to draw. (149 if I'm not mistaken.) I wish I had the resources and skills necessary to make this mod myself, but I have to rely on those talented mod creators out there. Because of the sheer work that would have to go into this, I understand if nobody takes it upon themselves. It would still be nice though if somebody made it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.