Beating fighter girls until they no longer fight back, then continuing to beat them (2 Viewers)

glutton

Potential Patron
Anybody else enjoy this fantasy? I always liked to do it in the old Marvel vs Capcom games, Dead or Alive 4, Tekken series, and especially Soul Calibur series. It's always so exciting to see the letters "KO" (or the equivalent) flash across the screen, and then continue hitting them while they are apparently incapacitated... even better when they still react to the blows, as they do in many of these games. What makes it even more awesome is when they still get back up for another round - such toughness and spunk!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Or you hit them with a super move (in games that have them) and they get KO'd by the first hit, but they have to suffer through the rest of the hits.

glutton

Potential Patron
Yes, multi-hit moves that keep going after the first hit "KOs" them are great too, especially they continue to make pained (but conscious-looking) reactions to the attacks.

I really love the idea of a brave warrior girl getting rendered temporarily too weak to defend herself, but still aware enough to feel and react to being injured again and again... and then SO adorably, rallying herself after such a brutal beating to get back up and fight on!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

crazyman

I absolutely love that!!!! My favorite to this day will always be the mount punch winpose of Bryan Furry.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I absolutely love that!!!! My favorite to this day will always be the mount punch winpose of Bryan Furry.

Imagine my delight when I found out how to select winposes after the fight (hold a certain button) and doubly so when I thought of Bryan's.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Bryan's victory poses are amazing. I wish they allowed you to continue the punishment after battle in MvC3 but whatevers.

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Indeedly so! She is even better since she can regenerate so the punishment doesn't stop when you stop beating her.

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
I love this so much, especially in SC2 beating down Talim or Ivy and then smashing your weapon into their useless sexy bodies while they writhed on the floor

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
I wish there are games that shows more of the defeated or beatdown pose. Like the girl slowly resisting at first, but then slowly her strength is draining away, until her body goes limp. And then at that point, you're just pounding or humiliating her unconscious body.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
I love this so much, especially in SC2 beating down Talim or Ivy and then smashing your weapon into their useless sexy bodies while they writhed on the floor

This, by a whole lot. I can remember the times I did this all the time to Talim, Amy, Seong Mi-Na and Xianghua in the previous SC games (Leixia, Pyrrha and Viola in the current one.) Even more so in Tekken with Lili, Xiaoyu & Alisa and seeing them crumple to the ground or continue to take a standing beating in various ways during KO's. I know SFIV is a bit different, but I always like it when Sakura and Chun got KO'd by the first hit of stuff like Cody's or Guile's Ultras and had to endure the rest anyways. Then again, SFIV has lots of muti-hit moves to use this with, especially when it's final round and their final echoing yell goes along with all the hits afterwards. Always made great entertainment.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I like it better when they can't get up, their thrashing so thorough that they lack the ability to continue.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
there is an old studio shin game called Battle Slave, many videos of it are on youtube. Its the only game where after a KO you could do what you please with your opponent.

glutton

Potential Patron
I wish there are games that shows more of the defeated or beatdown pose. Like the girl slowly resisting at first, but then slowly her strength is draining away, until her body goes limp. And then at that point, you're just pounding or humiliating her unconscious body.

This would be amazingly great, and if then the girls get up anyway for the next round (or when the opponent presses the continue button) that would just be too badass on their part!

dragonturtle

Potential Patron
There's a couple recent Studio S games called Strip Fighter 4 and Super Strip Fighter 4 that are similar, if you perform the proper special move before the second round KO you can basically do what you want. The game doesn't continue until you do your super move.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

leaningtower201

I absolutely LOVE this type of fantasy. It's what made me like ryona in the first place. Seeing cute girls helplessly beaten even after they get knocked out just WOWS me. Especially when Hwoarang does his "Dead End" move on Asuka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.