Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Recently, I am enjoying an arts of Pixiv artist Maguro. He uses 3D Custom Girl to create ones.
「ã¾ãÂÂã‚Âã€Âã®イãƒÂ©Ã£‚¹ãƒˆ [pixiv]

I quite like his Tenchu series ryona works and they inspired me to do my own.
「NNinã€Âã®イãƒÂ©Ã£‚¹ãƒˆ [pixiv]

For non-pixiv members, you can download from my MF.
http://www.mediafire.com/?p450aude73lzmmg

上くノ一の独楽 (1).jpg 上くノ一の独楽 (7).jpg 上くノ一の独楽 (9).jpg

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Last edited by a moderator:

Emzfrost

Potential Patron
I wanted to see the 3rd commision too, did you save it? I love the Blonde dominatrix as much as you do!!

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
She will fix some details in the first pic. I will add the link when it is finished.

Snow

Avid Affiliate
There are many female enemies in the free MMO-action game Dungeon Fighter Online. Some later stages, such as Ice Palace, GBL Library, and Brigand City have at least as many female zako as male, sometimes more. The game is actually a lot of fun too. :)

Dungeon Fighter Online

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Just upload this for my friend. A video of one of the Gothic guards from BloodRayne 2

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
I'm actually downloading Double Dragon Neon right now. I won't play it until I've put in some time with Tekken Tag 2 first, but when I do, I'll post up some impressions, including how hot the zako are in-game and what you can do to them. I'm ecstatic the game is free for PS+ members. I was going to buy it anyway, buy I'll gladly save $10.

ZakoMe

Avid Affiliate
I was hoping to get it myself today, but it turns out its not available on psn in europe, found this out after my f****** ps3 made me watch it update for 20min then having to browse their piece of s*** store for another 15min - so regret not getting xbox instead...

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
nice, i got the game on the ps3 too, for those with european psn wait a day, they will update the store tomorrow. the best part about the game is that linda comes in various colors too!

Red_Scare

Potential Patron
While I haven't played it yet, the more footage that was released for Neon, the less interested I got. The game came off as looking incredibly sluggish. While I don't mind games having ryona content, I don't generally buy games for ryona content. So unless something amazing happens in this game that I am missing, it will likely be a pass for me.

Snow

Avid Affiliate
I bought it this morning and already finished it. :)

It does look sluggish in video clips, I thought the same thing as Soviet Missile when I first watched them. However, it doesn't feel terribly slow to me when I'm actually playing. Some levels are a bit frustrating and I wish there were more attacks, but I do think it's fun, the ending is hilarious (you must watch the credits even if you don't buy it), and I don't regret spending the $10.

As for zako/female enemies, there are a decent variety (basic Linda and maybe 5 remapped colors?), maybe two slight edits with a mohawk, teleporting geisha, and rocketpack aviator girls (but they might as well be men, it's not obvious except for their voice), and they appear almost as often as male enemies. One thing that you guys might not like though was that there are very few hit animations (all of your punches and kicks are high) and you can't pause to even see those (as pausing takes you to a full-screen menu). Maybe I got spoiled after Watchmen: The End is Nigh Disc 2 (which has the best fights against sexy zako ever), but if you buy this, you should buy it for a fun and mindless brawler, not so much for zako or ryonani.

edit: there is a demo, so try that before you make any decisions. There are Lindas in the first stage, so you should be able to see what I'm talking about.

ZakoMe

Avid Affiliate
It took me a little longer to get hold of Neon on my PS3, but I put in quite a few hours at the weekend in bro-op. I think that the speed is about right - it's not terribly slow, but it does give you enough time to think about what you're doing rather than fast twitch button mashing. I'm impressed with the depth of moves, and there is a lot of very cool, very well thought through gameplay in bro-op too. All in all it seems like a great game - I haven't completed it yet though (only got to mission 9 so far)

Anyway, when it comes to the zako - I really like the new look for Linda, some similarities to Poison, and a very sexy appearance, animation and dialog - it's just a shame the view is so zoomed out :(
Here's a better look at the character design and model for Linda (found here):
lindav01.jpg

josephes

Swell Supporter

Ah, I see that you have also commissioned those guys as well! :)

Man I tell ya, those two are great artists, especially Magion. In fact, those two guys also the same people that I commissioned for a 4-year-old writing project of mine which revolves around my favorite One piece character, Nico Robin, using Rokushiki in conjunction with her powers.

Anyways, great pics all the way, that goes for the other pics as well! :D

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
There's a game out now called "The Asskickers". It's a beat-em-up for PC, and according to reviews, it's not worth buying. Having watched a YouTube playthrough of the game, I have to agree. However, there is a good-looking zako in the game: a blonde in a short denim skirt, who appears frequently. Unfortunately, she's very limited in both what she can do to the player and in what the player can do to her. Her only attack is a jump kick...seriously. Other than that, she just walks around. The player can attack her with either punches or a grab and punch or headbutt technique. There may also be a throw attack, but I'm not sure. Kind meh, but oh well:
The Asskickers Zako Action.png The Asskickers Zako.png
Her first appearance is at about 2:08 in this Youtube playthrough, and she continues to make pretty frequent appearances throughout the game:
The Asskickers walkthrough level 1(PC) - YouTube

D

Dogfish

Not got a vid handy, but it could be worth keeping an eye out for the ninja girls in Batman: Arkham City. They only pop up for one level and have a nasty habit of popping up out of the shadows so they can't be stealth grabbed, but they are pretty cool.

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
"West Adventure" Zako

Howdy all,

I've come across some rather interesting zako from a game released in 1994 by Panda Software. The game is called "West Adventure". It's a beat-em-up for the PC that can still be played today using DosBox or another type of emulator.

The game is based, I think, off of a Chinese television series about a group of characters on a pilgrimage to India. Along the way, they come across all kinds of baddies, most of them some form of animal-human hybrid, and defeat them using their martial skills. Among these baddies are sexy, half-naked women in level 6 who turn into spiders when defeated. I don't know if these zako show up again later, because I haven't played the game myself; I've only watched a video of it on YouTube, and the player was finally defeated by these zako on level 6. They probably show up again in other levels. Also, their leotards somehow cover the front of their bodies, while leaving their rears naked, it seems. *Shrugs*

They first appear at about 8:10 in this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl_44JeBsaw#t=08m10s
There is one other female zako that appears with them, but she seems kind of unremarkable in comparison to these, unfortunately. :)

Here she is:
West Adventure Zako.png West Adventure Zako Attack.png West Adventure Zako Beaten.jpg

I saw them use four different attacks: a fast kicking attack, a jump kick, throwing the player, and tossing a web at the player, although it just acts as a regular projectile rather than as a net. The player can use standard attacks and throws on them. There are probably other techniques that can be used, both by the zako and by the player, but as I said, I haven't played the game to find out myself. Still, this is a pretty good zako I think, and a new one for me, despite being from a game nearly two decades old!
Other thoughts?

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I've come across some rather interesting zako from a game released in 1994 by Panda Software. The game is called "West Adventure". It's a beat-em-up for the PC that can still be played today using DosBox or another type of emulator.
Spider women in old China lingerie? They look delicious XD
And they have quite good moveset for zako too... Jump kick, flip throw and projectile. I will try this game myself if able.

Edited: And I downloaded the game last night. The emulator is famous enough and easy to find.

In my opinions, the game is quite HARD. An enemies in this game spam their best moves to you. One with reach will use it, one with combo will rapid attack you, one with jump kick/dash attack will do it, one with grab move will perform it when you are in reach, on every opportunity. In all of them, grab move is the most painful. If you are knocked down near the grabber's feet, he will slam you again once you get up. Unless you use special attack that also drain your own health.
You can't simply walk to do combo or grab your enemies because many of them are excel in melee, especially one with grab. To survive, I spammed my dash attack or jump attack (The moves that helped me beat Golden Axe). Those moves deal good damage, have good range and very effective against all enemies. But like the player in youtube, I died at those spider girls.....

I have found three female enemies in this game.

WA - Martial Art Girl.jpg WA - Iron Fan Princess.jpg

1.Martial Art Girl: These zako appear in many stages. They have only two moves; 3 Hits Kick Combo and Grab. Their kick combo deal good damage but still have shorter range than yours. Their real dangerous is a quick Frankensteiner that they like to perform in close range.

2.Iron Fan Princess: The boss of stage 5. She has jump kick, Fan Wave (projectile) and grab (Mount&Rapid Stab). Her jump kick is higher than other enemies so this sometime helps her dodge you dash attack and counter-kick you in the face. And she like to spam grab. Luckily, she doesn't use Fan Wave much and can be defeated with dash attack/jump attack.

3.Spider Girl: That Kimblis posted above. No doubt why I were killed by them. These zako have high health, a good moveset (Kick Combo, Jump Kick, Sliding, Web Shot, Flip Throw Grab) and have 2 forms....
They will stay far and spam web shot that prevent you from running straight at them and dash attack. Jump attack can't dodge either. If you can manage to enter mid range, they answer with fast jump kick, that can counter your dash attack or jump attack. Or sometime a quick sliding that knock you away. In melee, they have a quick three kicks with that long leg, that deal quite good damage. Or worse, they get close and quickly grab and flip throw you out of melee range and go back to web shot spamming.... Or worst, throw you to their sister's feet, who will flip throw you again....
Their spider form have only 2 attacks, but still painful. With that fire ball spamming at range or grab&slam at close. :jk:

I can't beat the 2nd wave of the spider girls. And since this game has no password(I think), I were sent back to the title screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.