BDO Armor Request (1 Viewer)

Thermalpulse

Potential Patron
So... I've seen what people can do thanks to meta injector with armor and thus giving me an idea I hope I'm not alone in...

Armor that isn't perverse- until broken. Basically my request is for better looking armor (akin to PrincessNicky's less revealing armors) that doesn't reveal genitalia until the armor is busted and broken.

Maybe even some adjustments for men? Probably not...

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I like this idea a lot. One of my own mod attempting much like this but I was still unhappy with some results and never release it because in game it still look bad in some area. I not sure if I still have files of it but I do have a pic of the attempt I make.
WDkZqzI.gif

Base is as you say nicky's work but I find the texture of the broken armor and try to create more severe damages.

Some problem I run into with other attempt on different armor cloth is cloth cause clipping when you use it. This area belong to part cut but it is not precise, you cannot hit small part like shoulder only but will cut out major part or have major part available and clip through the armors. One example I try have my witch lose everything but her pants which become damage shorts. Problem happen with waist gap between pants and body. If I apply part cut her leg show through pants but without there is noticeable hole between two body part.

I think if you request specific armor and section to remove to suzu maybe will take a look.

Ah yes. Now I make post and look at my picture I see the problem I face before I give up. If you focus on cloth at bottom tip of left side. During destruction this part is gone completely but if you focus on same area as I turn the camera you notice some effect remain to veiw on some angle. This is true for a few area also and I try many time but do not know how to fix :frown:

Thermalpulse

Potential Patron
I like this idea a lot. One of my own mod attempting much like this but I was still unhappy with some results and never release it because in game it still look bad in some area. I not sure if I still have files of it but I do have a pic of the attempt I make.
WDkZqzI.gif

Base is as you say nicky's work but I find the texture of the broken armor and try to create more severe damages.

Some problem I run into with other attempt on different armor cloth is cloth cause clipping when you use it. This area belong to part cut but it is not precise, you cannot hit small part like shoulder only but will cut out major part or have major part available and clip through the armors. One example I try have my witch lose everything but her pants which become damage shorts. Problem happen with waist gap between pants and body. If I apply part cut her leg show through pants but without there is noticeable hole between two body part.

I think if you request specific armor and section to remove to suzu maybe will take a look.

Ah yes. Now I make post and look at my picture I see the problem I face before I give up. If you focus on cloth at bottom tip of left side. During destruction this part is gone completely but if you focus on same area as I turn the camera you notice some effect remain to veiw on some angle. This is true for a few area also and I try many time but do not know how to fix :frown:
Yeah, that would be the PartCutDesc.xml which determines what parts are alpha'd when the model is used. Sadly I can't make heads or tails of the scripting language they use to utilize this feature, but it's something updated when using MetaInjector and Resorepless.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It might be interesting to modify only _dm
Male partcutdesc does not work properly, so I'm looking for a problem. It worked well in the old version metainjector I will think about it if it resolves.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I found my old laptop to see if I still have file. Sadly that one I have is not recovered but I find another I try modding the witch grunil. I have no pic.

I think some problem with this one too. I remember I try to make top look destroy but keep bag. Sometime it clip with nipple. Since I did not partcut the leg you can look between body and pants and see hole. If you partcut leg you will see clipping of pant. I thought maybe I try make pants look destroy but then I lose motivation. Sorry for poor work.
Regular witch grunil is see here.
https://www.undertow.club/attachments/pww_02_ub_0002-jpg.49473/

Maybe can be good inspiration

Attachments

pwm_02_ub_0002.zip
433.7 KB · Views: 206

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I found my old laptop to see if I still have file. Sadly that one I have is not recovered but I find another I try modding the witch grunil. I have no pic.

I think some problem with this one too. I remember I try to make top look destroy but keep bag. Sometime it clip with nipple. Since I did not partcut the leg you can look between body and pants and see hole. If you partcut leg you will see clipping of pant. I thought maybe I try make pants look destroy but then I lose motivation. Sorry for poor work.
Regular witch grunil is see here.
https://www.undertow.club/attachments/pww_02_ub_0002-jpg.49473/

Maybe can be good inspiration
Since there is no nude body on the robe, when you are going to show the inner, you need to replace the pants of the low body mesh with the underwear mesh

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Thankyou Suzu for explaining to me. Unfortunately I have no knowledge to do this as my field is not in arts and I have no time atm to learn these thing. I hope someone will try make similar mods or finish what I attempt. Maybe I try when I have time but I am feeling old now. Learning was once easy now seem to take so much time to learn even simple thing for me :confused: But I thankyou for teaching. It is encouraging to me any way:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.