Battle for Wesnoth Pixel Art Request (1 Viewer)

johncenafan55

Potential Patron
Battle for Wesnoth is an open source 2d tactical strategy game (with some rpg elements) found at Battle for Wesnoth

Anyone can download and play for free and there's support for online games, lan games, multiplayer campaigns and user created content.

Editing files is as simple as using your photomanipulation software of choice. The files are located in the install directory as follows
/your_wesnoth_dir/data/core/images/units

The files I'm most interested in are the wood elf females such as these beauties :)
sharpshooter+female.png
sharpshooter+female-sword-2.png
archer+female.png
archer+female-sword-1.png

It would also be nice to have portrait swaps (they're found data/core/images/portraits)
lady.png

The possibilities of modding Wesnoth are endless, entire vixen factions could be created, however they would be time consuming. I hope that you at least try the game since it's free.

Thanks for taking the time to read my request :)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Man I remember playing this way back when I was a teenager. Does it still have the wacky RNG? 80% chance to hit in 6 attacks and missing 6 times. The anger still burns at the memories. :mad:

Aagie

Potential Patron
The sprites in this game are so small, I'm not sure the pay off is really worth the effort.

Still, I'll throw up this one I edited and see what people think.
6XsL5mF.png

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
The sprites in this game are so small, I'm not sure the pay off is really worth the effort.

6XsL5mF.png
That looks pretty great but I think you might be correct.

526ZyQq.gif

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
That is a good idea! I love to see a more hardcore slavers faction. Kinky bondage gladiator style elven ladies. Yum.

sjaybird

Content Creator

6XsL5mF.png
Well there is still the portraits, and like "Sausauge&Eggs" said new factions and other things could be created. plus once the new faction/units were made(or even sexy/nude edits of vanilla ones) it would probably help encourage the making of some erotic campaigns. not to mention even if someone wasn't willing to actually make a campaign, it could be an idea for writers to create some fanfiction stories with the Idea of such a campaign in mind and those could be used as an idea resource for people who might be willing to make a campaign that just lacked the inspiration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.