1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battle for Wesnoth Pixel Art Request

Discussion in 'Adult Mod Requests' started by johncenafan55, Dec 16, 2015.

1. johncenafan55

johncenafan55 Potential Patron

Battle for Wesnoth is an open source 2d tactical strategy game (with some rpg elements) found at Battle for Wesnoth

Anyone can download and play for free and there's support for online games, lan games, multiplayer campaigns and user created content.

Editing files is as simple as using your photomanipulation software of choice. The files are located in the install directory as follows
    /your_wesnoth_dir/data/core/images/units

The files I'm most interested in are the wood elf females such as these beauties :)
    sharpshooter+female.png sharpshooter+female-sword-2.png archer+female.png archer+female-sword-1.png
    It would also be nice to have portrait swaps (they're found data/core/images/portraits)
    lady.png

The possibilities of modding Wesnoth are endless, entire vixen factions could be created, however they would be time consuming. I hope that you at least try the game since it's free.

Thanks for taking the time to read my request :)

sjaybird and Sausage&Eggs like this.
  2. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Avid Affiliate

Man I remember playing this way back when I was a teenager. Does it still have the wacky RNG? 80% chance to hit in 6 attacks and missing 6 times. The anger still burns at the memories. :mad:

3. EvilDraconis

EvilDraconis Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

still does. they still deny it's a problem too

4. johncenafan55

johncenafan55 Potential Patron

I'm glad people besides me have fond memories of this great game, questionable RNG aside :)

5. Sausage&Eggs

Pretty sure the fond memories and questionable RNG are almost the same thing.:tongue:

6. Aagie

Aagie Potential Patron

The sprites in this game are so small, I'm not sure the pay off is really worth the effort.

Still, I'll throw up this one I edited and see what people think.
    [​IMG]

Sausage&Eggs likes this.
  7. Sausage&Eggs

That looks pretty great but I think you might be correct.

[​IMG]

8. Alkhemia

Alkhemia Vivacious Visitor

It may not make a good nude mod but you could make a vixen faction

9. Sausage&Eggs

That is a good idea! I love to see a more hardcore slavers faction. Kinky bondage gladiator style elven ladies. Yum.

10. sjaybird

sjaybird Potential Patron

Well there is still the portraits, and like "Sausauge&Eggs" said new factions and other things could be created. plus once the new faction/units were made(or even sexy/nude edits of vanilla ones) it would probably help encourage the making of some erotic campaigns. not to mention even if someone wasn't willing to actually make a campaign, it could be an idea for writers to create some fanfiction stories with the Idea of such a campaign in mind and those could be used as an idea resource for people who might be willing to make a campaign that just lacked the inspiration.