Battle Carnival (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
Not sure if anyone posted this before but it look like nobody make a thread about it.

Anyway just wanted to let you know that this games have a very good potential ryona. It a FPS games and it free to play some more, you can check it out if you are interested.

P.S. This games have loli in it :P

You can check out this ryona video as an example:

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
It been a while I haven't upload this video but here it is guys !!!

Updated video with Cindy death scream

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
Nurse in a maid costume

That the end of it. Sadly they shutting down the steam version but the Russian & Thailand version still survive. I might pick up those in the future.

LegalLoliLover

Potential Patron
I don't suppose you could reupload those? Also, blazes with Steam. Are there any other legal methods to get it in English?

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
I don't suppose you could reupload those? Also, blazes with Steam. Are there any other legal methods to get it in English?
Lulz I surprised you necro this thread ever since the game is completely dead in both Russian and Thailand as well. Also I don't have backup of those anymore, it so long. Unless they revive this game, we will never see any ryona videos from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.