bathing cap plus goggles! (1 Viewer)

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
I wish there was a Hair mod with a sporty BATHING CAP plus SWIMMING GOGGLES. Maybe im weird, but thats just what im into...or does anyone else get the picture? After all, she really could use them, since shes "bathing in cum".

Swimsuit would be nice, too. But since developing clothing seems to be complicated, the bikini will do....or naked, of course. hehe

Honestly, I think the idea is pretty cool...

(I would try to do it myself, but editing .fla`s does seem to be complicated.)

added some example pics...

Attachments

• 1199453148.jpg
    1199453148.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 97
  • di_lovely-black.jpg
    di_lovely-black.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 161

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
There is a basic .png template that you could edit.
I should have listened to you. I actually tried making an .swf, but i couldnt make it work properly. The complications exporting hair were mentioned in the tutorial, but i still had to give it a try. even seemed to work at first in SDT, but was kinda buggish, errorwarnings etc.

anyway i made a plain and stupid png in of my vectorbased swimcap by simply pasting a screenshot into my photoediting program. I feel bad. I believe importing pixeldata into flash is a crime!
Reference heads from templates .png and .fla dont match 100% btw, i had problems with the ears and forehead. but i managed. The .png template does fit SDT.

i tried to make the goggles, too, but they looked kinda stupid. Thats because they are to small for her huge eyes. I gave up on that pretty early. I might add them as a necklace once i figure out how to script.....

Anyway heres the result so far (background and the swimsuit not from me)

Attachments

• Bcap.png
    Bcap.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 277
preview_bcap3.jpg
377.5 KB · Views: 529

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
boynamedsue said:
I should have listened to you. I actually tried making an .swf, but i couldnt make it work properly. The complications exporting hair were mentioned in the tutorial, but i still had to give it a try. even seemed to work at first in SDT, but was kinda buggish, errorwarnings etc.

anyway i made a plain and stupid png in of my vectorbased swimcap.
I feel bad. I believe importing pixeldata into flash is a crime!
Reference heads from templates .png and .fla dont match 100% btw, but i managed. The .png template does fit SDT.

i tried to make the goggles, too, but they looked kinda stupid. Thats because they are to small for her huge eyes. I gave up on that pretty early. I might add them as a necklace once i figure out how to script.....

Anyway heres the result so far (background and the swimsuit not from me)
If you do everything correctly (drawing wise) and upload the .fla I can fix it for you and send back the working swf and fla. Hopefully to give you the proper idea of how things work.

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
I`m glad you ask

Thx. I mentioned already that i discovered that the template head isnt 100% correct, though. In this case, this might be a problem, since the situation around the ears is quite delicate...But i can look into that myself

Hopefully to give you the proper idea of how things work.
hopefully, yes

Attachments

bacap_thx_mg.fla
5.6 MB · Views: 125

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
You missed a few things... more or less it looks like you just plain stopped after drawing.

These are the next steps after drawing.

1) Delete/Mask the Reference layer in your Hair Template
2) Go to the Main Scene and drop the Hair Template from the Library on to the scene. (It doesn't matter where)
3) Click the Hair (that has been place on the scene) and press Ctrl+F3.
4) Go to the Properties panel and type the name of the Hair (I personally use single words to avoid spaces)
5) Click on the Settings layer and right click to go to Actions.
6) register your mod
7) Publish

Attachments

bacap_thx_mg.fla
5.6 MB · Views: 132

bacap_thx_mg.swf
6.9 KB · Views: 1,140

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.