With clothes and tail?
smite_renders___bastet_by_kaiology-dakneaq.png
BastetKit_Tposes.jpg

F9ueVGX.png
c7c18369d51f09d70f2b25dcc75af4221705f3aba43030bd8ed5811c98f0f7e9_1.jpg

Here is the model in 3D: Bastet - Default

stuntcock

Content Creator
  • It's much easier to create SDT mods if there are side-view reference images available.
  • Anime-style artwork is prefered to screenshots (or 3d renders).
    • Even if it's just fanart, such images will usually make the shadows and colors more distinct (which reduces guesswork for the modder).
  • The costume would need to be redesigned in order to fit human legs.
    • If you're expecting the mod to include digitigrade legs+pawsthen you should say so explicitly.
  • Clothing must be fitted around the breasts.
    • Therefore you should either give us a specific breast size, or ask for breast slider support.
  • The hood is quite large. In side view, it would fully conceal the girl's eyes and partially conceal her mouth; those elements tend to be important for SDT gameplay.
    • If you want the character rendered "as is" then please say so.
    • If you can find an alternate version (with a less prominent hood) then please go ahead and post it.
    • If you'd like to modder to try to shrink the hood then please say so.

wolfkoslov1223

Potential Patron
I could not find images, I had to screenshot in game and the model 3D Bastet - Default
I do not give much importance to the legs,,I would be very very conformable with just the clothes and the tail.
In breasts, 80-85.
With hood, its the problem, I could not find without the hood,if is possible, I would like to be "as is", understand the importance of the SDT gameplay,or perhaps simply have cat ears with the default hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.