Banzai Pecan (1 Viewer)

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Wanted to make everyone aware of this little indie project, there is a free demo at the website, along with screenshots and a description: Last Hope For the Young Century

It's a beat'em up with a cute heroine and zako-style bunny girl enemies, pretty fun. The full game costs $8 to buy, and I have only played the demo so far. It was released in August, but creator was working on it for years.

Here is a video of someone playing the demo: BEST GAME EVER!!! - BANZAI PECAN GAMEPLAY WITH FACECAM!! Banzai Pecan Ep.1 - YouTube

My apologies, it seems no one could play this game without audio commentary to go along with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
if you do pick this up, be warned that it's insanely hard. it's pretty funny, but your fingers are going to get one hell of a workout.

sutivlak

Potential Patron
It's a fun game (though yes QUITE hard). The ryona content is pretty much all from getting beat up; I haven't found any special CGIs beyond the Game Over screen.

It's worth trying the demo at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.