1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banzai Pecan

Discussion in 'Games' started by ajstevus, Jan 17, 2013.

1. ajstevus

ajstevus Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

Wanted to make everyone aware of this little indie project, there is a free demo at the website, along with screenshots and a description: Last Hope For the Young Century

It's a beat'em up with a cute heroine and zako-style bunny girl enemies, pretty fun. The full game costs $8 to buy, and I have only played the demo so far. It was released in August, but creator was working on it for years.

Here is a video of someone playing the demo: BEST GAME EVER!!! - BANZAI PECAN GAMEPLAY WITH FACECAM!! Banzai Pecan Ep.1 - YouTube

My apologies, it seems no one could play this game without audio commentary to go along with it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
  2. EvilDraconis

EvilDraconis Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

if you do pick this up, be warned that it's insanely hard. it's pretty funny, but your fingers are going to get one hell of a workout.

3. vardaeregion

vardaeregion Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

Seems rather light in the ryona department. Still on the fence about this game.

4. sutivlak

sutivlak Potential Patron

It's a fun game (though yes QUITE hard). The ryona content is pretty much all from getting beat up; I haven't found any special CGIs beyond the Game Over screen.

It's worth trying the demo at least.

5. eyeteeth

eyeteeth Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

oh my gosh the way the bunnies fall fom the sky is funny!