1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bandages.

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Epsilon2, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Epsilon2

Epsilon2 Potential Patron

Now, I know this request has already been done, but the reason I am requesting it is because the aforementioned request was part of a hair, as seen in the reference below. My request is a standalone version, with only the bandage. No hair. That is all ;D
    Reference: http://imgur.com/a/TrawJ

Thanks in advance,

Sigma

2. Durr

Durr Avid Affiliate

Second.

3. Epsilon2

Glad to see this topic is getting some support. ;D Hope somebody does this...

4. dantethedarkprince

dantethedarkprince Club Regular Content Creator

So let me get this straight. You want bandaged that wrap completely around the head and remove the hair, or bandages that wrap around but keep the hair?

5. Epsilon2

Well, Just something that would show infront of a basic hair. Kind of like the blindfold, except with the design the reference pic (still showing the eye). So basically a bandage that can be compatible with most hairs. Like, an accessory, in a sense. It seems I should have posted this in the loader request thread...
    A good example is the foot bandages someone made a while back. Something like that. :D