Balls for futa-her - request filled (1 Viewer)

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
(scalable?)balls to "Her Penis" ?

EDIT: Request filled. See image and link in post #10

Last edited by a moderator:

CFalkreath

Potential Patron
I've looked long and hard trying to find something to have the option of giving futa-her balls in sdt. Does anybosy know a costume or some sort of animtools position that incorporates that? If not, would it be possible to make it another penis option, like strapon, penis A, and penis B?

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
I've looked long and hard trying to find something to have the option of giving futa-her balls in sdt.
They'd be hidden almost all of the time, because the girl is in a kneeling position.

If you straighten the girl's legs then balls would potentially be visible, but straight legs tend to look bad (and animate poorly) because the girl's sprites weren't supposed to accommodate standing.

If you want a vanilla import then the functionality would be quite limited. We'd simply draw a static set of balls near the girl's body, in the same way that we draw claws or wings. The size wouldn't be adjustable and they wouldn't be animated (no inertial movement, no pulsing or bobbing during orgasm). If the modder is thorough then you'd probably get skin-tone adjustment and support for the HSL skin sliders.

If you want animation then this would need to be a Loader Request. But you should be aware that the probability of completion is low. This project would require a few hours of work at minimum, involving a mixture of AS3 scripting and visual/animation work in Flash. Even if the mod is completely successful, its visual effect would be barely noticeable. The modder would be forced to hide the girl's right leg while working on the mod (in order to be able to preview and test it effectively), which suggests that the whole project is a bit silly :)

If not, would it be possible to make it another penis option, like strapon, penis A, and penis B?
Adding options into those lists is a risky proposition, because the related code in SDT.swf uses unguarded enumeration of array elements. If the mod is not implemented very carefully then it can crash the game in an unrecoverable way.

It's generally much safer better to replace an item within the list rather than trying to add a new one. Or just ignore the list altogether and treat the mod as a typical body-mod import.

CFalkreath

Potential Patron
Yeah, come to think of it you're right. You would barely see them with the girl kneeling. I just thought it looked weird to have her penis grow, especially with hpsri, and have nothing else to grow with them. I won't pretend to understand the work that would go into it, but I know enough about computers to assume it would be a time and labor intensive process for something that's barely noticeable. Oh well... thanks anyways.

Murdoc53

Content Creator
seriously, why does the person getting sucked have testicles, but not the one sucking?

I WANT FUTA ON FUTA HERE

IF I AM GOING TO PUT A TREE TRUNK COCK ON EACH OF THEM, THEN THEY NEED BEACH BALLS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS

Murdoc53

Content Creator
i just realized that there are several dick mods that change the appearance of HIS cock, but almost none for her cock. why not implement the same thing to her wherein testicles are just tacked on to the base of her cock. Also the arguement that they would be hidden behind her legs is rendered void considering we have the Animtool to move them around to make them more visible. You should even be able to add scripts to change the mass of the testicles.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Also the arguement that they would be hidden behind her legs is rendered void considering we have the Animtool to move them around to make them more visible.
Please share an animtools position which would effectively show off this feature (i.e. if the balls existed then the screenshot would look great).

Most of the positions which I've tried either leave the balls hidden, or they contort the girl's legs to an unacceptable degree (i.e. the balls might look good but the scene looks awful). I haven't worked on this request because I can't see any utility for the finished product. But perhaps I've overlooked something, so please feel free to share your ideas.

You should even be able to add scripts to change the mass of the testicles.
This request was posted in the vanilla section. It's possible to add physics modeling and create an animated scrotum for the girl, but that would probably be a Loader project.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
This request was posted in the vanilla section.
I believe that it would rather be a Loader mod, because as you said, balls are barely noticeable in Vanilla positions.
Also, a Vanilla mod would not be able to affect balls size and/or mass, nor the correspondance of their colour to Her skin tint (a RGB adjustable mod wouldn't be really practical).

jamielark

Content Creator
I've made a real low-effort version of this if you guys are still looking after 4 years haha. Its shit but it scratches the itch I've had for a while for a mod like this, just about :S
Resource link here
closeballs-png.119914

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
The first actual attempt is finally done. Thank you for the contribution.

Now we wait to see if it can be improved upon (size-changing etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.