SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Well, since you didn't seem to bother reading fleet fleet 's advice, this request will also get "ditched" (if it seems mean to you, think about people making you repeat yourself cos they don't give a shit the first time, while they think it is actually your fault).

Anime style references are needed to make a costume mod, because modders are not anime art artists (i.e. most can't draw anything good on their own, we have to copy/trace over existing artwork).
Furthermore, it is not possible to see the details of a white tutu on a white background...

So if you want to have a chance to see your request fullfilled, please go read fleet's advice (he even bothered to give you the essentials of the Reference Shot Guide in his post, and I even bothered to give you a link to his post).

Rattata

Content Creator
Well, since you didn't seem to bother reading fleet fleet 's advice, this request will also get "ditched" (if it seems mean to you, think about people making you repeat yourself cos they don't give a shit the first time, while they think it is actually your fault).

Anime style references are needed to make a costume mod, because modders are not anime art artists (i.e. most can't draw anything good on their own, we have to copy/trace over existing artwork).
Furthermore, it is not possible to see the details of a white tutu on a white background...

So if you want to have a chance to see your request fullfilled, please go read fleet's advice (he even bothered to give you the essentials of the Reference Shot Guide in his post, and I even bothered to give you a link to his post).
I am extremely sorry. I didn't mean to be ungrateful. Also, I'm new here and unfamiliar with a lot of things.
This will not happen again. I promise.

My sincere apologies,
Rattata.

Rattata

Content Creator

English is my second language, and it now occurs to me that ditched may sound mean. Again, I'm sorry