Bad girl (v2) (1 Viewer)

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Same characters and relationship as the "Good girl" dialogues. This is an update of "Bad Girl" v1.

Warning: Not for the faint of heart. Relationship is consenting but twisted.

= Scene: Male and female in what is most certainly an unhealthy relationship. He is sadistic and domineering. She is masochistic and completely dependent on him.

In this scene she is being punished for several acts. It should be fairly robust in that you can automate it, or manually control the male and she will adapt to the situation (e.g. heel or pulling her up).

Suggestions:
Have her arms start on legs. His at side. "Harder" mode seems to fit the scene.

Challenges:
- I wish there was a way to put it in Auto mode from the beginning yet still let the Intro lines complete without *YOU* interrupting, grabbing her head and ending the conversation.
- I wish there was a way to have him not ask her question dialogues when she is held. I think there is a way to do this but haven't figured it out.
- Sometimes in automode his hands drop to his side too often. I'll work on this.
- and more issues. However, it usually works well and does ok at displaying a deeper and more complex personality.

All feedback welcome!

Attachments

BadGirl_II.txt
19.2 KB · Views: 3,750

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.