Axis Powers: Hetalia. Belarus Request (1 Viewer)

SidneyMe

Potential Patron
Hello, this is my second request for a hair mod. My first sadly not meeting SDT request standards.
This mod request is for the character "Belarus" from the web series Hetalia.
Belarus aspect.png.jpg Belarus aspect.png 90442e17f6a92d2d0b68a6179cd0307c.jpg d801b8d17932a7fc868268f37ecf0fe8.jpg IMG_9952.JPG
Her hair colour is platinum blonde, sometimes white, but keep it blonde. her hair bow, sometimes blue, but is mainly white. make the hair bow white please.

Sadly, due to her lacking appearance in the anime, and parts of the manga that have not been translated in my language [Belarussian] yet. It is hard to find good pictures of her, aside from fan art. With a side view of her. I would prefer her hair mod be static hair, I assume it's the easiest to make.

I hope these pictures will be enough to help you make the mod. if not, I will try harder to find better pictuers. Sorry for my bad grammar and English, I am not used to writing full sentences yet.

Thank you to the mod creators and moderators on this site.

again, Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.