Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Katara, Toph & Suki vs Azula, Ty Lee & Mai
Between a massive waterfall, there was a giant pool that was surrounded with bamboo trees and thick fog that it was extremely difficult to find the pool. Floating in the pool made from wood and rock was a wrestling ring with wooden logs as turnbuckles and closed in with ropes. Standing in the ring were six eighteen-years-old girls who were naked and barefooted; showing their hairy vaginas and nipples. They stared at each other: getting ready for a fight.

'You're going down Azula!' Katara pointed a finger at Azula who scoffed at her.

'Silent whelp! You're no match for me and you know it!'

'Come on!' Toph Beifong said. 'I can take you all on: even if I’m blind!'

'This is going to be challenging!` Suki cried.

'Let’s win this thing!' Ty Lee cried.

Only Mai remained impassive. `Let's just get this over with.`

Then at silent start, they all charged at each other: Katara against Azula, Toph against Mai and Suki against Ty Lee. Katara and Azula entered a test of strength when they tried pushing each other back while pressing their nipples against each other. Azula smirked and kneed Katana in her black hairy vagina but Katara just gasped and open-palmed Azula in the jaws: making her head snapped backwards. Then Katara fell to her knees and uppercut Azula in her black trimmed vagina, Azula retaliated with a right hook into Katara's face: sending her into the mat. As Katara lay on her back, Azula sat on her and punched her face and breast until Katara reached out and pinched and twisted Azula's pink nipples: making Azula screamed in pain.

Toph stooped low when Mai swung a karate chop above her and grinning evilly, Toph used both her hands and opened Mai's black hairy clitoris wide opened: also fingering her. Mai moaned as Toph fingered her crotch as hard and deep as she can and to Mai disbelief she orgasmed just a few minutes at the start of the fight: covering both of Toph's hands. Moaning, Mai elbowed Toph in the back: making her fell onto the mat and under Mai's exploding vagina. As cum fell onto her back, Toph grabbed Mai by the ankles and tripped her onto her back: making her gasped in surprise. Before Mai could do anything, Toph hooked her legs with hers and applied ankle lock on Mai: squeezing her legs. Maui screamed in pain as Toph put more force into the hold.

Ty Lee and Suki traded punches and kicks, trying to weaken one another before making a move. Ty Lee aimed a kick into Suki’s stomach but Suki caught and pushed Ty Lee onto her back: applying ankle lock. Ty Lee cried in pain but used her free leg and kicked Suki in between her legs, making Suki gasped and letting go of Ty Lee: Suki clutching her crotch. Ty Lee jumped onto her feet and double jabbed Suki in her breasts and when Suki covered her breasts, Ty Lee kneed Suki in the crotch: making her exploded with cum. Suki gasped as cum flowed out of her vagina as Ty Lee grabbed her by the arms and Irish whipped her into a ring post: Suki gasping in pain as her back her the ring post. Ty Lee charged towards her and attempted a karate chop on Suki's chest but Suki quickly ducked, grabbed Ty Lee around the waist, lifted her up and slammed Ty Lee's jaws onto the ring post: making Ty Lee cried out in pain.

Pulling Azula by the nipples, Katara pulled Azula off her and jumped onto her: both of them rolling all around the ring until Azula managed to get back on top of Katara. Furious, Azula pinched Katara’s left nipple with her let hand and used her right fingers to finger Katara’s vagina; making Katara moaned sexually. However, Katara reacted by plunging her right fingers into Azula’s vagina while using her left fist and grabbed hold a handful of Azula’s black pubic hair; making Azula cried out in pain. The two adversaries continued fingering each other, moaning louder and louder, until both of them orgasmed: Katara releasing her cum onto the mat while Azula covered Katara’s stomach with her cum. Panting slightly, Katana then yanked on Azula's pubic hair: pulling out a handful, Azula screamed and rolled off Kotaro, holding her exploding vagina while Katara slowly stood up: looking down on Azula.

Mai continued screaming in Toph's figure four hold until Toph released her, only for Toph to roll Mai onto her belly and applied double Boston crab: pulling both of Mai’s legs backwards. Before Mai could pull Toph off her. Toph leaned forward and started licking Mai's black hairy vagina: licking it fast and hard. Mai moaned sexually as Toph's tongue dwelled deeper into Mai's inside: her wet and soft tongue sliding in her insides. Then at a gasp, Mai orgasmed like a volcano: covering Toph's face with thick cum. As Mai moaned and gasped as Toph licked her lips, she rolled Mai onto her back and grabbed both her legs and raising her right foot: Toph cruelly stomped and grinded her heel on Mai’s already leaking vagina.

Still holding on to Ty Lee, Suki lifted her up into the air as Ty Lee massaged her jaws and slammed her back onto the mat: making Ty Lee gasped in pain. Suki then pulled Ty Lee onto her feet and Irish whipped her into the ring post. Before Ty Lee could escape, Suki slammed her face into the ring post several times before turning her upside down and putting her in a tree of woe on the ring post. Standing on Ty Lee’s armpits, Suki placed her mouth on Ty Lee's brown hairy vagina and started sucking on her clitoris: pushing her tongue into it as well. Ty Lee moaned softly as Suki’s tongue touched in her sensitive spots until cum flowed of Ty Lee’s vagina, down her body until it covered her breasts and face: making her choked on her own cum. Suki then turned Ty Lee around again, allowing Ty Lee to spit out the cum in her mouth, before slamming her against the ring post where she hooked Ty Lee’s hands and legs to the ropes: exposing her wet vagina.

Katara pulled Azula onto her back and tuned her upside down before slamming her back down onto the mat in a piledriver: making Azula screamed in pain. As Azula lay eagle-spread onto the mat with her tongue hanging out. Katara connected her vagina with Azula: slamming and ramming it onto hers. Azusa moaned and screamed in ecstasy as, even though she just orgasmed, she was reaching her climax. Toph was still stomping and grinding her heel into Mai’s vagina and Suki stared licking and sucking on Ty Lee's vagina: both Mai and Ty Lee moaning sexually. Then at the same time, Azula, Mai and Ty Lee exploded with cum at the same time: covering Katara, Suki and Toph with thick vaginal fluids. After licking their lips, Katara, Suki and Toph picked up their opponents and put them onto their feet: turning them around and wrapped their arms around their waist behind them.

Katara smiled at Toph and Suki as she held onto Azula. ‘You girls ready?’

‘Ready!’ Toph and Suki chorused together.

‘Now!’ Katara cried as one by one, they slammed their opponents into the mat with a German suplex: pinning them. They counted together.

‘1... 2... 3!’

They let go of them together and smiled in victory. Then Katara, Suki and Toph dragged the unconscious Azula, Ty Lee and Mai into the middle of the ring where they placed their heads next to each other before sitting heavily on them. Moaning with pleasure, they all orgasmed all over Azula, Ty Lee and Mai’s faces and into their mouths: giggling.

‘I’m glad that I showed that bitch a thing or two.’ Katara smiled.

‘Tell me about.’ Suki smiled as she played with Ty Lee’s ponytail.

‘You girls got the tough ones.’ Toph complained. ‘Mine was too easy.’

‘Come.’ Katara said as she stood up. ‘Let’s clean up and if these guys are still unconscious, we can carry the back home and have more fun with them.’

‘Yeah.’ Suki said as she stood up.

‘Love the sound of that.’ Toph smiled.

Katara, Toph and Suki climbed out of the ring and jumped into the water: washing themselves and taking a swim as Azula, Ty Lee and Mai remained in the ring still out cold but breathing heavily.

Last edited:

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Toph Beifong vs Katara
Under the city of Ba Singse in the Earth Kingdom, there was an underground arena where spectators will watch wrestling matches between females benders or non-benders. Standing in the cage were two nineteen years old girls. One girl was tall with dark skin and long black hair tied in a ponytail with two loops at her sides. She wore blue bikini and was barefooted. The other girl was shorter than the dark skin girl with pale white skin and short black hair. She wore green bikini and was also barefooted. Both girls stared at each other in a rivalry way.

'You're going down, Katara!' Toph said. 'You have no chance against me!'

'You sure about that, Toph?' Katara said. 'I’m way bigger than you and had been winning ever since.'

'Bullshit!' Toph snorted. 'You're dealing with the real deal now!'

The bell rang and Katara struck first with a backhand chop but Toph just ducked and uppercut Katara in the jaws. Katana stumbled backwards, holding her jaws, but as she did: Toph kicked Katara's crotch. Katara bent forward and clutched her crotch as Toph leaped into the air and elbow dropped onto Katara's back: making Katara land onto her fours and spat saliva on the mat. Toph smirked and pulled Katana’s bikini top off her and kneed Katana in the face: making Katara stand up holding her face and showing her dark brown nipples.

Angry, Katara aimed a punch at Toph's face but caught it and twisted Katara's arms. Katara gasped in pain and Toph moved behind Katara and pulled one of the strings li'om Katara's bikini bottoms: letting the bikini bottom slid down Katara's legs and showing Katara's black hairy vagina. Katara blushed as Toph play with her body.

'What a nice body.' Toph commented as she pinched one of Katara's dark brown nipples, making Katara whimpered.

'Time to get you wet.'

Toph slid two fingers into Katara's vagina and started lingering her, making Katana gasped and moaned sexually. Katana squirmed and tried to get out but with Toph holding her arms and her finger still in her clitoris, it
was impossible.

She’s so strong! Katana thought.

Then with a final poke, Katara's vagina orgasmed and when Toph pulled her finger out of Katara's vagina and allowed her orgasm to flowed down onto the mat. Kotaro controlled her breathing as she finishing orgasmed.
With a nasty grin, Toph reached out and grabbed a handful of Katara's pubic hair and yanked it out. Katara screamed in pain and Toph let go of her arm and allowed her to fall down onto the mat: clutching her crotch. Toph dropped the hair onto the mat as Katara sobbed in pain and anger.

Toph then sat on Katara's back and applied camel clutch hold on her: pulling her head backwards. Katara granted in pain as Toph smugly applied the hold. Then Katara rolled Toph off her and quickly slammed her fists into Toph's crotch. Although this was the first time she was being hit, Toph screamed in pain and rolled away from Katara: holding her crotch. Katara stood up and smiled.

'So, that's your weakness.' She said. 'This will be easy.'

Kotaro pulled Toph by the hair and lifting her into the air, brought her down in a body slam before lifting her upside down into the air: slamming her head onto the mat in a pile driver. Toph cried in pain on the mat as Katara tore off Toph's bikini and then pulling her onto her feet: showing Toph's pink nipples and black trimmed vagina. Katara wrapped her arms around Toph's waist and lifted her into the air slamming her vagina onto her knee in an atomic drop. Toph cried and screamed as her vagina exploded with cum. Katana let her go as Toph stumbled forward, moaning and holding her leaking vagina. As Katara grabbed hold of Toph, Toph grabbed hold of one of Katara's hand and hip tossed her onto the mat. As Katana gasped in pain, Toph angrily planted her exploding vagina into Katara's mouth.

'Here you whore!' she cried. 'Have some of my juice!'

Katara gurgled as she tried to drink as much as she could. Toph stood up as Katara breathed in heavily, her lips covered in cum. Toph touched the ground and fashioned a rock dildo. She held onto it and shoved it into Katara's vagina, driving it deep into her. Katara's body gave a jolt and she screamed as the rock dildo rubbed her inside but Toph showed no mercy as she pushed the rock dildo in and out of Katara's clitoris. Katara screamed as the ragged surface of the rock dildo tore her inside and once again, her vagina gave in and orgasmed.

Toph smiled and pulled the rock dildo out of Katara's vagina and threw it aside as she stood up and planted her foot on Katara's exploding vagina. Tears flowing from her eyes and her vagina in pain but one look at Toph's smug face, Katara angrily leaned forward and punched her vagina Toph gasped in pain and fell down to her knees. Katara raised her legs and kicked Toph in the face, sending her sliding into the cage. As Toph arched her back in pain, Katara stood up and bear the pain in her crotch as she walked towards Toph. She lifted Toph onto her feet and slammed her into the cage: pinning both her hands to the cage and kneeing her in the crotch.

Toph gasped as each time Katara's knee missile hit her crotch and she felt her climax was building up. Just as Toph was about to orgasm, Katara stop kneeing her and put her hand on Toph's clitoris. Using waiter bending, Katara filled Toph's womb with more cum but prevented it from bursting out: swelling Toph's inside. Toph cried and moaned uncomfortably as she wanted to release her cum but could not.

'You bitch!' she screamed. 'Let me cum!'

'Submit first you bitch!' Katana screamed back.

Toph spat at her face. 'Like hell, bitch!'

Katara shrugged. 'Suit yourself? And she increased the cum in Toph's womb.

Toph gritted her teeth and raising her leg, she stomped on Katara's foot and when Katara stepped away from Toph, Toph kicked Katana in the stomach and pushing her away from her. Just as she did that, Toph's vagina exploded with cum and she had to lean onto the cage to stop herself from falling down to the mat. Toph orgasmed for a full minute: covering the entire ground with her thick cum.

When she was finished expelling her cum, Toph was breathing heavily and leaning on the cage while Katara stood where she was: breathing heavily and holding onto her crotch. Then they smiled at each other.

'For somebody your size.' Katana panted. 'You're good.'

'Same goes for you.' Toph replied back. 'This is time best match! ever had.'

Before they could continued attacking each other, the doors to the cage opened and two nineteen year old girls entered the cage: one have black hair tied in a golden headpiece and have a white body while the other girl
have long brown hair tied in a long ponytail and tanned body. Both girls wore red robes and were barefooted.

Katara looked at them in surprise. 'Azula, Ty Lee, what are you two doing here?'

'Can't you see we're having a match here'?' Toph said rudely.

Azula looked down at them. 'I thought that Ty Lee and me should show you peasants how to really fight. Let's go, Ty Lee!' Azula threw her robes aside: showing her brown nipples and black trimmed vagina.

'Yes Azula!' Ty Lee replied and removed her robes: showing her pink nipples and brown hairy vagina.

Before Katana could defend herself, Azula speared her into the cage and pinning both her hands into the cage: started kneeing Katara in between her legs. Katara gasped as Azula whispered in her ears.

'That's for my humiliating defeat the last time you water-bending whore. I'm going to teach you a lesson you won't soon forget!'

Toph pushed herself away from the cage and ran towards Azula and Katara. 'Hey! Stop that!'

Then Ty Lee appeared in front of Toph and kicked her in the jaws, sending her onto her back. Then Ty Lee grabbed both of Toph's legs and grinded her heel into Toph’s hairy clitoris. Toph gasped loudly as Ty Lee grinded into her sensitive spot.

Ty Lee looked down at Toph and smiled. 'I have nothing against you but Azula wanted me to tag along so I might as well enjoy myself!'

Ty Lee poked Toph's clitoris with a toe and Toph gasped as her vagina burst with cum again. After several knee missiles, Azula finally made the gasping Katara exploded with cum as well: creating a small puddle under her. Azula smirked and grabbing Katara's legs, she pulled her off her feet and slamming her onto her back. Azula dragged towards Toph who was also being dragged by Ty Lee.

'Are you ready, Ty Lee?' Azula asked.

'Ready'!' Ty Lee answered.

They both slammed Katana and Toph's vaginas into one another, making their victims screamed in pain as Azula and Ty Lee slammed their opponents' crotches into one another. Very soon despite making them orgasmed, both Katana and Toph's vaginas exploded with cum once again: covering them both in thick vaginal fluids. Azula pulled Katara away from Toph while Ty Lee sat in front of the panting Toph and widened her legs with her own legs: making Toph groaned in pain as her legs were never stretched so wide before.

Azula pulled Katara onto her feet and slammed her onto the cage: where she proceeded in treating Katana like a punching bag. Katana cried in pain as Azula punched her in the face, breasts, belly, sides and crotch. Ty Lee pushed Toph onto her back and pinned her arms down: still widening Toph's legs apart and her crotch just above Toph's. Toph moaned in pain and sexually as her legs were stretched to their limits and that Ty Lee's pubic hair was tickling her wet clitoris.

Katara was leaning heavily on the cage as Azula mauled and pounded her before Azula fell onto her knees and uppercut Katara's vagina and then in the jaws. Kalara spat out saliva and fell down onto her knees: only for
Azula to pulled her onto her feet and carrying her on her shoulders. Azula turned to Ty Lee.

'I think mine is ready to explode.' Azula smirked.

Ty Lee looked back and nudded. 'Me too.'

Ty Lee pulIed Toph onto her feet and standing behind her, Ty Lee lifted her into the air. At the same time, Azula and Ty Lee brought Katara and Toph down in a brain buster and atomic bomb respectively: making both girls exploded with orgasm. Katara and Toph gasped sexually before filling down on the mat: motionless but still breathing heavily in pool of virginal fluids. Azula raised her hands in victory and pulled Ty Lee into her: kissing her deeply. As they kissed, they rubbed their nipples and vaginas into one another and before they couId climax, Azula broke the kiss and grinned.

'Let's leave them a parting gift shall we?"

Ty Lee smiled back. 'Sure!'

Azula sat on Katara's face while Ty Lee sat on Toph's face and at the same time, orgasmed all over their faces: covering them in their thick cum. Once they were done, they stood up and Azula held onto Ty Lee’s hands.

'Come on Ty Lee' Azula told her. 'Let's leave these two peasants in their own cum and let's have some fun at my place.'

Ty Lee beamed, 'Okay!'

Azula and Ty Lee left the cage, leaving Katara and Toph in the cage and covered in orgasm.

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Katara, her dark brown nipples and black hairy vagina showing, looked at Suki who wore nothing but a green sarashi. 'You want to have a go with me? After watching me beat and humiliate Ty Lee?”

Suki shrugged. 'I could do with a hot sparring match like that with Sokka out of town for a few days. Besides, unlike Ty Lee, I can take you on.

Katara smiled, getting confident from her last match. 'You're on! Let's wrestle near the waterfall.'

Suki nodded and smiled as she followed Katara to the waterfall: finding a grassy knoll just next to the pool. Suki tore off her sarashi: showing her pink nipples and brown hairy vagina Suki giggled as Katara grinned at her, already in Fighting position. Suki assumed her fighting stance.

'Remember.' Suki reminded Katana. 'No water-bending.'

Katara smiled. 'I won't need it to beat you but... '

Katara made a gestured and the water from the pool sprouted up and splashed onto Katara: washing away the mud, cum and urine from her body. 'I thought I cleaned myself before we fight.'

Suki giggled and then at the same time saying anything more, Katara and Suki clasped hands in a test of strength: trying to push each other back. Suki, being more martial-inclined then Katara, put her right foot in between Katara's legs and sweep Katana oiler feet: making Katana fall onto her back. As soon as Katara's back touched the grass, she lifted both her legs arid kicked Suki in the belly. Suki gasped and spat out saliva as she clutched her belly: not expecting the attack.

Katara jumped onto her feet and with Suki on her knees, pinched and twisted her pink nipples. Suki screamed in pain but reached out and pinched and twisted Katara's dark brown nipples as well, Katana screamed along with Suki but pulled her up onto her feet and slammed Suki's back into a tree and putting Suki in a reverse Full Nelson hold: slammed her knee into Suki's vagina. Suki, her face between Katara's breasts, screamed in agony as Katara's knee missiles were arousing her. Suki tried to control herself but she gasped loudly as her vagina released a flow of cum and urine: falling into the ground.

Katara grinned and leaping into the air, she slammed Suki face First into the grass: Suki's body bouncing onto her back when Katara let go. Suki was on her back, moaning painfully and sexually, as Katara sat down and

put Suki in another Full Nelson. Suki struggled to free herself as Katana lifted both of them onto their feet. Seeing her chance, Suki swung Katara towards the tree and forced herself backwards: slamming Katara into the tree. Katara gasped in pain and let go of Suki who immediately slammed her left forearm into Katara's throat, pinning her to a tree.

Suki looked at the choking Katara with glee. 'You bitch, it's payback time!'

Suki inserted two fingers into Katara's crotch and started fingering her. Katana moaned and squirmed as Suki drove her fingers deeper into Katara's vagina. Thinking straight, Katana reached out and pinched Suki's pink nipples. Suki yelped and head butted Katara in the forehead, making Katara dizzy and allowing Suki to finger her vagina. Katara tried to focus but it was too late: her vagina exploding with cum and urine. Katara's eyes widened as her fluids flowed down her legs and into the ground. Suki grinned and scooped her up into the air and slammed her into the ground, pinning her.

'1... 2...'

Suki stopped counting and screamed in pain as Katara pulled onto her pubic hair. Suki tried to get away but as she did, some of her pubic hairs were ripped off: making Suki screamed in pain and holding her crotch.

Katara let the hair fell to the ground and stood up. Suki also stood up and looked up at Katana in anger.

'Now you done it you bitch!'

With a warrior's cry, Suki leaped into the air and attempted a dropkick but Katana stepped aside and Suki missed her: landing back onto the ground. When Suki hit the ground, Katara grabbed her by the hair and slammed her face first into the ground in a face buster. Then she pulled Suki onto her feet and lifted her into the air: her arms wrapped around Suki's body and her legs wide apart. With Suki upside down and her crotch facing Katara's face, Katara started licking Suki's hairy clitoris: making Suki moaned sexually. After a few licks, Suki's vagina exploded like a volcano and her cum and urine flowed down her body: covering her belly, breasts and then face.

As Suki panted heavily, Katana brought her down in a pile driver: slamming Suki's head into the ground. Katara pushed away from Suki and applied a figure four hold on Suki’s legs. Suki screamed in pain and slapped Katara's legs: making Katana laughed.

'Come on Suki! That's not how you escape from this hold! Surely you can come up with something better!'

Suki only groaned and squealed in pain as Katana tightened the hold and then turned Suki and herself onto their belly. With great flexibility, Katara then arched her entire body into a bridge above Suki: putting more pressure into Suki's legs. Suki screamed in pain and knowing that Katara's head was just above.hers, Suki reached out and covered Katara's face trying to accomplish something, Katara just smirked and released Suki's legs from the hold: resulting in Katara falling onto Suki. At the sudden impact on her back, Suki spat out saliva as Katana rolled off her back and dragged Suki to a nearby tree. Katana slammed Suki onto the tree and slammed herself onto Suki: their sweaty bodies rubbing into one another, her dark brown nipples rubbing against Sukl's pink nipples and their hairy vaginas grinding into one another.

Katara whispered into Suki's ears. 'You wanted this didn't you? Come on Suki, cum one more time for me.'
Katara then rubbed her nipples into Suki's and slammed her crotch into hers. Suki tried to fight back but wide her legs weakened by Katara and ready to crumble before her, Suki had to focus on trying to stand up: allowing Katara to sexually dominate her. Suki moaned and gasped as Katara hit all her sensitive spots until cum and urine flowed from Suki's vagina like a waterfall. While orgasmed and urinating, Suki's eyes were rolling back and her tongue was hanging out as she leaned on Katara's shoulders: panting heavily. Finally her vagina stopped expelling fluids and Suki stood shakily onto Katara. Katara smiled and putting Suki's head between her thighs, she waddled backwards away from the tree.

'It's time to finish this.' Katana said and slammed Suki's face into the ground.

Suki lay motionless as Katara rolled her onto her back and planted her anus into her face in a reverse face sit: pinning her.

'1... 2... 3!' Katara counted and she flexed her anns: enjoying her second victory of the day while Suki's muffled moans could be heard. Katara squatted above Suki’s face and orgasm and urinated all over Suki’s face. Suki moaned as her face was being covered in Katara's thick vaginal fluids.

Katara finished expelling her fluids and stood up, smiling down at the semi-conscious Suki. 'That's was fun, Suki. We should do this again. Once you're awake, join me for a bath at the waterfall.'

Katana then walked towards the waterfall, in need for a bath.

Lee Skrla

Vivacious Visitor

In the forest of the Earth Kingdom, an eighteen-year-old girl with dark skin and blue, azure eyes, moving flowingly and slowly: conjuring water to match her movement. Her dark hair was tied in a pigtail with two hair copies on both sides. She wore a blue kimono-like-tunic with split sides and with fur trimmed leggings. Judging from her clothes and movements, anyone could have guess she was a water-bender.
Katara was practicing her water bending while Aang, Sokka and Toph were fooling around in one of the towns. Katara decided to remain in the forest to master more water bending skills. So far she was making progress but she felt that something was missing in her training...

'Katara, is that you?'

As Katars stopped moving, an eighteen-year-old girl stepped out of the bushes. Her long brown hair was tied in a long ponytail and her eyes were hazelnut brown. She wore red tunics and a bubbly face.

'Hey Ty Lee.' Katara greeted her. 'What brings you here?'

Ty Lee just shrugged. 'Nothing much, Mai is with Zukko so I got nobody to hang about with. And I could do with a sparring match. Then her face lit up. 'Hey, why not you be my sparring partner?'

'Me?' Katana asked in surprise. 'But I'm not much of a fighter.'

'Don't worry about.' Ty Lee smiled. 'It's just going to be a normal wrestling match. So there be no chi blocking from no water and me bending from you. How about it?'

Katara considered. Frankly, her training sure could do with a physical side to it and maybe this wrestling match will do the trick, 'Sure, what are the rules?'

Ty Lee smiled. 'No chi blocking, no water bending, win by pin and any moves is permitted.'

Katara smiled. 'You're on.'

As fast as lightning, Ty Lee struck Katara with a clothesline: knocking Katara face-first into the ground. The water that Katara was bending a few minutes before made the ground wet so Katara's face and clothes was covered in mud. Katara cleared the mud from her eyes, as she was aware that Ty Lee was pulling her up back onto her feet. Ty Lee punched Katana in the sides, making her gasped.

'No fair! You didn't signal when to start!'

Ty Lee just shrugged. 'If this is a real fight, your enemies won't be telling you when to start fighting, silly.' Ty Lee then body slammed Katana into the mud.

That finally incited Katara and she grabbed Ty Lee by the ankles and tripped her. Ty Lee fell on her back, splashing mud all over the place. Katara jumped on her with an elbow slamming into her belly. Ty Lee gasped and wrapped her legs around Katara's head, applying neck scissor. Katara gagged as Ty Lee tightened Katara's neck with her thighs. Katana raised her hands and clasped them together before slamming them down on Ty Lee's belly.

Ty Lee yelped and released Kotaro but as soon as she let go, she kicked Katana in the chin: sending her skidding through the mud. Katara rubbed her hurt chin and stood up while Ty Lee jumped onto her feet. The two girls circled at each other around the mud before charging. Their cheeks slammed into each other as they clasped their muddy hands in a test of strength. Despite not being a fighter, Katara was pushing Ty Lee back with force. Unexpectedly, Ty Lee broke the grapple and grabbed Katana by her clothes. To Katara's embarrassment, Ty Lee ripped her top off: revealing her breasts and dark nipples.

'Hey! What are you doing?'

Ty Lee smiled mischievously, 'Azula always do this when we wrestle. It makes things more exciting.' Ty Lee managed to tear off the top of Katara's clothing before being kneed in the belly. Katara grabbed Ty Lee's clothes and tugged it tearing the top from the rest of the clothing. Ty Lee was not expecting Katara's attack and tried to cover her pink nipples. Katara used this opportunity to kicked Ty Lee in the belly again. Next she grabbed Ty Lee's head and slammed it into the mud.

'How do you like that?' Kazara asked.

For answer, Ty Lee wrapped her legs around Kalara's body and squeeze tightly. Katana hold up to Ty Lee's legs as she screamed In Pain. Ty Lee continued squeezing the air out of Katara’s body. In desperation, Katara grabbed hold of Ty Lee’s remaining clothing and ripped It off: showing Ty Lee's brown unshaven vagina. Ty Lee widened her eyes further as Katana drove a fist into her unprotected vagina. Pain trembling Ty Lee’s vagina and she was forced to let go of Katara and pushed herself away, holding her sore vagina.

Katara pulled Ty Lee onto her knees and slapped her on each check. Angered, Ty Lee uppercut Katara between the legs as the pain coursed through Kalara's lower body, Ty Lee removed the rest of Katara's clothing:

revealing her dark brown unshaven vagina.

Katara stood up, shocked and embarrassed, as she tried to cover her nudity although she and Ty Lee were the only one in the forest. Ty Lee stood up and pushed Katara backwards into a tree, creating a loud smack as flesh meet wood. Katana spat out some saliva all over Ty Lee's face. Ty Lee smiled and wrapped her arm around Katara's head. Ty Lee ran with Katana tugged under her arm and bulldogged Katana into the mud. As Katara wiped the mud from her eyes, Ty Lee climbed on her back and grabbed her arms and stood on the back of Katara's knees.

Ty Lee rolled herself onto her back and raised Katara face-first into the sky, applying ceiling hold. Katara screamed in pain as Ty Lee pulled her arms off their sockets and stretching her entire body from the knees. Katara screamed as she felt her body stretching like rubber but that was not the end of it. Ty Lee removed one of her legs and used her flexibility to point her toes straight at Katara’s vagina. Ty Lee plunged her first three toes into Katara's vagina and started rubbing on her soft spot, making Katara squealed sexually.

'Please... No!'

Too late, Katara's vagina burst with orgasm and the fluids dropped into the mud: making it more wet. Katara closed her eyes and moaned sexually and blissfully. She had forgotten the last time she had orgasmed so hard before. Ty Lee, satisfied, dropped Katara back into the mud and stood up, smiling. Katara was still on the ground, one hand covering her leaking vagina while the other was crawling towards her clothes. She did not have the chance.

Ty Lee grabbed her legs and pulled her back. She grabbed Katara by her pigtail and pulled her backwards. Ty Lee whispered into Katara's ears.

'Judging by that moan just now, you're enjoying this, aren't you?' Ty Lee grinned

Katana panted. 'You... pervert!'

Ty Lee laughed. 'That what Azula told me when I orgasmed so hard during our sparring matches.'

Ty Lee sat on the mud, forcing Katara to sit down as well. Ty Lee brought her legs in front of Katara's and, using her acrobatic skills, spread Katara's legs wide opened. Katana felt the heat as her face turned red and she screamed painfully and embarrassed: her legs stretched to their limits and her vagina exposed openly. Ty Lee then had Katara in a full-nelson hold: trapping her hands with one hand while Ty Lee's right hand went for Katara's leaking vagina.

Ty Lee started fingering inside of Katara's vagina and airer a few rubbing, managed to make Katara orgasmed again. With a perverted smile, Ty Lee reached for Katara's urethra...

'Please...' Katara begged. 'Not there...'

Ty Lee squeezed it and Katara shot out urine into the mud, further humiliating her. Humiliated and furious, Katara struggled to free herself from Ty Lee's hold. Since Ty Lee only used her let hand to apply the full-nelson hold, Katara was able to break free and using her right arm, elbowed Ty Lee in her sides. The blow was enough to force Ty Lee to skid backwards: breaking the hold. Ty Lee was rubbing her sore ribcage when she noticed that Katara was standing before her: angry and pissed. Ty Lee looked afraid and thought that she went too far.

'You had your fun.' Katara said. 'Now's it my turn!'

Katara pulled Ty Lee up by the armpits and slapped her face on each cheek before kneeing her hard in the vagina. Ty Lee gasped as she bend forward, big mistake. Katara kneed Ty Lee in her breasts before delivering DDT onto her: slamming her face into the mud. Then Katana pulled her up and filled Ty Lee into the air before body slamming her into the mud. With her back into the mud, Katana hooked one of Ty Lee's legs into the air while she pinned the other one. Katara drove an entire fist into Ty Lee's vagina and started pumping violently. It was Ty Lee's turn to scream and moan sexually and in agony.

After a good five minute of rubbing, Ty Lee's vagina exploded with cum: covering Katana with it. Katana merely licked off the cum on her face and gave Ty Lee's urethra a karate chop. Ty Lee screamed as her urethra betrayed her and yellow urine shot out into the mud and onto Katara. Ty Lee tried to kick Katana but Katara only caught and applied ankle lock on Ty Lee: turning her face first into the mud. Not wanting to hurt her to badly, Katara then changed to single Boston crab: sitting on Ty lee's backsides. Just as she was applying the hold, Katara inserted her middle finger into Ty Lee's vagina. Ty Lee squirmed and moaned sexually as Katara rubbed the inside other vagina. Although she had orgasmed just five minutes ago, she did so again and more of her vaginal fluid flowed down through her brown bush and into the mud.

Katara pulled the tired Ty Lee on her feet by the armpits and turned her to face her. Katara brought her fists up and double punched Ty Lee in her breasts and bringing her knee between Ty Lee's legs, making her vagina burst again. As Ty Lee covered her leaking vagina, Katana wrapped her arms around Ty Lee's body from the back and lived her into the air. Then Katana brought Ty Lee down into the mud with a power bomb: creating a giant splash in the mud. Ty Lee was semi conscious as Katara pinned her by matchbook pin while licking the cum coming out from Ty Lee's vagina.

'1!' She licked. '2!' Another lick. '3!'

Katana pulled her tongue out of Ty Lee's vagina and smacked her butt cheeks before standing up: allowing both of Ty Lee's legs to fall down into the mud. Ty Lee moaned and she smiled up at Katara.

'Wow Katara, you're good. Not bad for your first time.'

'Thanks Ty Lee.' Katara answered with a smile. 'I enjoyed that sparring match. I feel so good: physically and sexually! So here's your reward!'

As she was speaking, Katara was holding her vagina, which was on the verge of exploding. She now squatted above Ty Lee's face and planted her vagina on her mouth. Katana made a grunt as she released her cum into

Ty Lee’s mouth, much to the younger girl delight. Ty Lee happily swallowed Katara's cum and as well licking Katara's wet bush. Katara marveled at Ty Lee's hunger for perversion as she now shot out her urine. There was too much for Ty Lee to swallow and some of the yellow liquid flowed out of her mouth. When she was done releasing her juices, Katara stood up and saw that Ty Lee was wearing a contented smile on her face.

'Let’s wrestle again another time, Ty Lee.' Katara winked at her.

Ty Lee could only babbled out an agreement, as her mouth was full of juice. Katara collected her clothes and covered her breasts and vagina as best as she could. She headed quickly to a waterfall close by to wash away the mud, cum and urine off her body and it was also where she left her sarashi there.

She was almost at the waterfall when somebody stepped out behind one of the trees. She was an eighteen-year-old girl with auburn hair cut short and brown eyes. She wore a green sarashi and she smiled at Katara's almost naked body.

'I just watched your match and I must say', Suki said, a mischievous glint in her eyes. 'I am impressed and horny. So how about it?'

Lee Skrla

Vivacious Visitor
CWF: Katara vs Azula

The CWF’s arena was packed as usual with a full crowd and filled with the sounds of cheering and roaring. The arena was dark except the center where there was a ring with lights shining down on it. in the ring was a female referee with short black hair and wearing black and white striped bikini that covered her white body. Soon, the announcer's voice rang throughout the arena.

'WELCOME TO CWF'S FIRST "I QUIT" MATCH WHERE WRESTLERS CAN EITHER USE SUBMISSIONS OR MULTIPLE ORGASMS TO MAKE THEIR OPPONENT QUITE THE MATCHI MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING, ALL THE WAY FROM THE FIRE NATIONS: PRINCESS AZULA!'

Fire erupted from the stage as a pale figure walked towards the ring with black hair tied in a golden headpiece. Her slim, white body was covered with a black top and black shorts and her legs were covered in red stockings and a black shin guard. She lifted her nose at the cheering crowd as she climbed into the ring and stared arrogantly at the empty space her opponent will be.

'AND HER OPPONENT', the announcer's voice rang again in the arena. 'HAILING FROM THE WATER TRIBES: KATARA!'

The door opened again and a charming "watery" music played in the arena A girl with dark skin with long flowing brown hair strode towards the ring. She wore a sea blue top and white shorts with white boots covering her legs. A black collar surrounded her neck. She waved and smiled at the cheering crowd as she slid into the ring. She posed at her fans before facing Azula. Both girls were staring daggers at each other, being rivals at day one at CWF.

Azula's face twisted in a nasty scowl. 'You're going down you water-bending slut!'

'Not if you go down first you stuck-up bitch!' Katara snorted back.

'As if, lowly peasant!'

'Spoilt, uppity bitch!'

The bell rang and both women charged at each other, catching each other in a grapple. They growled with clenched teeth as they try to out-grapple each other. Azula allowed Katana to push her back before kneeing Katara in the belly. Katana spat out some saliva and she bend forward: allowing Azula to step behind her and apply abdominal stretch on Katana. Katana groaned softly as Azula bent her body sideway. Katara, however, was not ready to give in.

Katana leaned forward and hip tossed Azula onto the mat. Azula's back hit the mat and Katara continued the assault with a leg drop on Azula's face. Azula screamed as Katara pulled her onto her feet and Irish Whipped Azula towards the rope: only for Azula to reverse the Irish Whip and throwing Katana towards the ropes. Katara rebounded and ran back towards Azula who prepared a clothesline but before she could knock Katara down to the mat, Katana ducked and rebounded back on the ropes: kicking Azula in the jaws.

Azula flew backwards and she landed back onto the mat: only to jump on her feet as quickly as possible. Azula screamed and speared Kotaro to the ropes. Katara gasped in pain but quickly recovered. She then kneed Azula in the belly before pushing Azula away from her, holding her by the hair and face busting her into the mat. As Azula moaned face first in the mat, Katana smiled and pulled out Azula's headpiece: throwing out of the ring.

'You don't need this you slut.'

Azula pushed Katara onto her back and snarled. 'That's my favorite headpiece you bitch!'

Azula sat on Kaxara and punched her face on both cheeks. Katana angrily responded with a punch in the belly. Azula rolled off Katana and clutched her stomach as Katara stood up. Katana grabbed Azula by the hair and onto her feet. Katara wrapped her arms around Azula's head and bulldogged Azula into the mat. Triumphantly, Katara grabbed Azula by the hair for another attack.

Groggily and angry at being beaten by a peasant, Azula uppercut Katara in the crotch: making Katara gasped and let go of Azula. Katara stumbled backwards and covered her sore crotch. Azula smiled nastily and made a grab for Katara's ankles, pulling them up. Katara's eyes widened as her back hit the mat and widened further as Azula grabbed hold of Katara's shorts.

'What the hell are you doing?' Katara screamed.

'Giving the crowd what they want!' Azula smirked. 'Besides, you're use to this, you dirty whore!'

Before Katara could protest, Azula pulled off her shorts: showing Katara's black hairy vagina. Katana screamed in embarrassment as Azula now sat on top of Katara's belly and ripped off her blue top as well: showing her dark brown nipples. The crowd booed at Azula's low tactics as Azula had her way with Katana: slapping and punching Katara's breasts. Katana was moaning softly and sexually as her breasts were being mauled.

Azula leaned backwards and inserted her middle finger into Katara's vagina, fingering it as hard as possible. Katana moaned slightly louder as her vagina was being turned on. Azula pushed her finger deeper into Katara's vagina and then pulled it out: cum flowing out of Katara's vagina and onto the mat. Katana squealed as her cum collected in pool on the mat while Azula laughed.

'Want to give up now. slut?'

In response, Katara angrily kneed Azula in between her legs and she made a grab for Azula's top: tearing it off and showing Azula's brown nipples. Azula panicked and stood up, covering her breasts, but as she did that, Katara used both her legs and kicked Azula in the crotch. To Azula's horror and Katara's delight, Azula's panties dampened: showing she had orgasmed. As Azula looked down in horror, Katara's leaned forward and pulled down Azula's bottoms: showing her black trimmed vagina.

'It's on bitch!' Katara said before Azula angrily kicked her in the jaws and she flew backwards against the ropes. Azula leaned on the top ropes and grind her foot on Katara's face. Katana grabbed Azula by the ankles and tripped her onto the mat. Azula gasped as she fell on her sides as Katara still got hold of her legs. Katara fell backwards and catapulted Azula into a turnbuckle. Azula's face slammed into the turnbuckle and she leaned on the turnbuckle: rubbing her face in pain. Then she jumped high in the air and allowed Katana to spear the turnbuckle instead of her: landing heavily onto Katara's back.

Katara screamed in pain as her spine was being damaged but fell backwards: slamming Azula onto the mat. Katara turned around and widening Azula's legs with her own legs, Katara started punching Azula's vagina: making her orgasmed at each punch. Azula screamed sexually and leaned forward: grabbing Katara's hair and slamming her face first into her exploding vagina. Azula applied head scissors on Katara: squeezing her head while humiliating her by orgasmed on her face. Katara was forced to swallow some of Azula's cum and struggled in between Azula's thighs. Using her strength, Katara slowly stood up and prised Azula's legs opened. She then jumped onto Azula's face and face-sit on her.

'Here bitch!' Katana screamed. 'Let's see how you like it!'

Katara exploded cum all over Azula's face and then forcing Azula's mouth opened with her fingers: making Azula swallowed some of Katara's orgasm. Azula gagged and choked as Katara stood up and posed for her fans. The crowd were whipped into frenzy as the match was becoming more erotic in every minute. Azula stood up, spitting out cum and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She glared at Katana.

'You fucking whore!'

Azula charged and speared Katana out of the ring. They fell out of the ring with Katana on the floor moaning in pain while Azula stood and dragged Katara by the hair. Azula raised her on her feet and slammed her face onto the ring's apron and then onto the ring post before throwing her back into the ring. Azula climbed back onto the apron but as she was hanging onto the ropes, Katara lifted her foot and slammed it into Azula's crotch. Azula gaped and she was hanging over the top ropes: her vagina leaking with cum. Katara stood up and grabbed hold of Azula's head and slammed her throat onto the top ropes. Azula's head snapped backwards and she fell onto the floor, choking and holding onto her sore throat.

Katara walked around the ring, clapping her hands into the air and inciting the crowd more: who were cheering and calling out her name. Azula, angered at not being cheered at, rolled back into the ring but as she did: Katara elbow dropped onto Azula's vagina. Azula screamed in pain as more cum flowed out of her vagina, Katana pulled Azula onto her feet by the hair and bend her forward: pushing her head down with one leg over it and pulling Azula's right arm backwards.

Azula groaned in pain as she was trapped in Katara's octopus hold. Katara smiled and fingered herself: orgasmed all over Azula. Now Azula was covered with cum from head to toe. Furious, Azula fall backwards: slamming Katara into the mat. Then she connected her vagina with Katara's.

'Come on slut, let see whose better in sex!'

Then Azula started rubbing her wet crotch into Katara: hard and rough. Katara tried to rub back but found she was moaning sexually. Azula smiled in triumph as she was finally getting the upper hand: she grinded much more harder and faster. However, Katara stopped moaning and grinned at the shocked Azula. Katara grabbed Azula's legs and pulled them towards her: slamming her pussy onto Azula's. Azula screamed loudly as her vagina gave in: orgasmed all over Katana. Azula lay on the mat, panting heavily as Katana gleefully licked the cum off her face.

Katara stood up and pulled Azula onto her feet by the armpits. Katara pushed Azula forward and wrapped her arms around Azula's body. She then lifted her into the air and brought her down in a power bomb. Azula spat out saliva as Katara this time lifted Azula over her shoulders and applied torture rack backbreaker: bending her body by pulling her head and vagina downwards. Azula moaned in agony as she was attacked sexually and physically and once again, reaching her climax. Azula gasped as she orgasmed and her cum fall down to the mat like a waterfall.

Katana smirked and brought her rival down: slamming Azula's spine on her knee in a backbreaker. Azula spat out more saliva as her vagina exploded with more cum but Katara was not done with Azula yet as she continued to finger Azula's already exploding vagina: making Azula moaning aloud.

'Do you give up, bitch?' Kotaro smiled at her as she continued to finger her vagina.

Azula collected some spit in her mouth and spat onto Katara’s face. 'Fuck you, you water bending whore! I will never give up! I will never surrender to a water-bending commoner like you! Your water bending is only good enough to give yourself orgasms! Damn you fucking whore! Damn you to hell!'

As Azula cursed her, Katara was getting ticked off She turned to the referee who was masturbating at the match. 'Anything is permitted right? Including bending?

The referee nodded. 'Yes but not too extreme.

Katara nodded and swirled the finger inside of Azula's vagina: grinning erotically. Azula stopped cursing Katara as she felt that something was happening inside of her womb. It felt like a whirlpool was swirling furiously and violently inside of her vagina and for some reason, she was reaching her climax again. Azula tried to expel it out but to her surprise, she could not orgasmed. Azula turned her horrified face to Katara, whose face was frowning in concentration but smiling at the same time.

'Bitch!` Azula screamed at her. 'What are you doing?'

Katara shrugged and smiled. 'Filling that womb of yours with as much cum as possible. It's a pity that your fire bending can't do anything to help you now. If you give up, then l will let you orgasmed like a good little whore.'

'Never!' Azula screamed but her face twisted painfully as her womb was slowly swelling, She screamed, cried and yelled as her womb was swelling up with cum and it was about to explode but she could not before Katara was holding her orgasm with her water bending. Tears flowed down her cheeks as the pain in her womb was unbearable but Azula tried to hang on: failing miserably. Finally, she whimpered.

'I... Give... Up... Now... Let Me... Go!'

Katana smiled. 'Say please.'

Hating her more than ever, Azula gritted her teeth and whimpered again. 'I... Give... Up! Let... Me... Go... Please... '

Azula was at the point of passing out as the referee signaled the end of the match. The bell rang and the crowd cheered and clapped for Katara. But Katara was not done yet.

Katara lifted Azula onto her feet and turned her upside down. Katara hooked Azula's legs over the top of the turnbuckle and left Azula hanging upside down in a tree of woe. With a flick on Azula's trimmed vagina, cum

erupted from Azula's vagina like a volcano and like a river: it flowed all the way down Azula's pale body. Azula own cum covered her entire belly, breasts and face. Azula moaned and spluttered as some of her orgasm entered her mouth. Her vagina continued to explode for a full five minutes and Katara grinned as some members of the crowd took out their phones and took pictures of Azula's longest orgasms.

Finally, Azula stopped orgasmed and she we covered with her own orgasm. Her tongue was sticking out and she was breathing heavily. Katara unhooked her off the tumbuclde and laid her flat onto the mat. Then Katara squatted above Azula's face and planted her vagina into Azula's face: releasing the held cum that was about to explode from Katara's vagina. Azula weakly thrashed her arms on he mat as her mouth was full with cum and it overflows. Smiling with relief Katana stood up and posed for her fans: with a leg planted between Azula's breasts.

'You do cum a lot.' Katara told the half-conscious Azula. 'Maybe you should call yourself Queen of Orgasms from now on.

Azula spat out some cum onto the mat. 'Fuck... you...'

Katara smirked and rubbed her boot into Azula's face before collecting her discarded clothes and climbed out of the ring. She blew kisses as she walked pass her fans and exited the arena.

Lee Skrla

Vivacious Visitor

The Sato’s estate was one of the richest and beautiful mansions in Republic City towering most of the buildings. The estate was in the middle of a vast garden, covered in healthy green grass, expensive flowers and trees in every comer of the garden as well as statues of figures or sculptures of rare an. Inside the mansion was elegant and beautiful with carpets made from rare materials covering the marble floors and the walls painted with artistic paint and decorated with priceless paintings. The ceilings were also painted as well with expensive chandeliers hanging from them but enough of that. Below all the elegant and finery was an underground gym with all the latest exercise machines, equipment, varieties of weights, punching bags and good-quality mats covering the floor. The gym was well lighted and in the middle of the gym was a ring for wrestling or boxing
sparring matches.

The door that connected the gym to the indoor swimming pool opened two eighteen-year-old girls entered the gym. One of them had dark tanned skin with black hair tied in a ponytail and blue, azure eyes. Her dark skin body was rippled with muscles, especially her biceps, thighs and abdominal: having eight-packs. She wore a skimpy blue bikini. The other girl was the first girl's polar opposite with fair skin and emerald, green eyes. Her long black hair was freed and it reached beyond the shoulders. Compared to the dark skin girl, the fair skin girl's body was slender and slim: it was athletic without the muscles. She was clad in skimpy red bikini. Both girls were wet after swimming ten laps in the Sato's indoor swimming pool.

'That was refreshing.' Korra smiled. 'It's been so hot lately that a quick swim was what I needed to cool off.'

'Same here.' Asami Sato agreed. 'Too bad the boys aren't here to join us. What are they doing right now?'

Korra shrugged. 'Mako is busy with the police force while Bolin is trying to trained two new recruits for the pro-bending match at the end of the month.'

'Looks like they have their hands full.' Asami smiled. 'What do you want to do next?'

Korra looked around the gym. 'I done a lot of lifting and exercising on your machines already; I wonder if we can do something different today.' Then her eyes fell on the wrestling ring. 'Hey, why not we have a sparring match?'

Asami looked at Korra and then at the ring. Then she turned back to Korma. 'Sure, maybe some sparring will put more muscles into my body.

Korra laughed and climbed into the ring, followed by Asami. They stood in the middle of the ring, Korma slightly taller than Asami. Both their bodies were glistening with water and soon a bit of sweat as the heat of the lights was blazing on them. Korra spread her legs and raised her hands in the air, inviting Asami for a test of strength. Asami smiled and copied her movement, clasping hands with Korra. At a silent start, both girls started pushing: Korra being the strongest pushed Asami backwards to the ropes. Asami tried to push back but found her arms being pushed until they touched the shoulders and she felt her back touched the ropes.

Korra smiled and kneed Asami in the belly and then brought her elbow down on Asami's back. Asami coughed as Korra continued the attack: Irish whipping her to the ropes. Asami and Korra rebounded from the ropes at the same time and ran towards each other: Korra dropkicked Asami in the chest. Asami fell on her back as Korma slowly stood up. She then grabbed Asami by the legs and lilied her into the air, swinging her around in a few circles. Asami closed her eyes as she was swung around by Korma and finally thrown into one of the turnbuckle.

Korra, dizzy from turning to circles, tried to get her bearings while Asami slowly stood up while using the turnbuckle. Asami recovered faster than Korra who was still dizzy. Asami quickly climbed onto the turnbuckle and while Korra was facing her but still dizzy, Asami jumped from the turnbuckle and flew into the air: slamming Korra into the mat. Korra snapped out of her dizziness and was surprised to end herself under Asami who had hooked one of her legs into the air and started counting.

'1! 2....'

Korra quickly kicked out and Asami fell onto her sides. As Korra stood up and towered over Asami, Asami punched Korra in the belly: making the bigger girl bend forward to cover her sore belly. Asami quickly grabbed Korra's head and delivered a face buster: smashing her face into the mat. Korra's head snapped back and she fell on her back again. Asami stood up and elbow drop into Korra's belly: only to hit the mat. Kona rolled sideway at the last second and jumped onto her feet while Asami rubbed her sore elbow.

'Wow, Asami.' Korra panted. 'I didn't know you were into wrestling.'

Asami smiled and winked as she stood up. 'Been practicing with servant girls when I was younger.'

Both the girls charged and grappled into each other. Korra managed to get Asami under her and listed her into the air: bringing her down in a body slam. Asami's back hit the mat, malting the beautiful girl gasped as the pain coursed through her body. Korra stood up and raised Asami on her feet. Korra put her head under Asami's arm and lifted her up into the air. She let Asami's squirmed into the air before bringing her down with a brain buster.

Korra, still holding on to Asami, lifted her up into the air again and performed a torture rack backbreaker: pulling her down by Asami's head and thigh. Asami screamed in pain as she flailed her arms wildly. Finally, Korra slammed her down on her knee: making Asami spat out some saliva. Korra pushed Asami's off her back and Asami's body rolled onto the back. Korra climbed on her and pinned her in a grapevine pin: their sweaty body rubbing into each other.

'1! 2...'

Asami suddenly kicked out, surprising Korra who thought she was going to win. Korra stood up and pulled Asami onto her feet. Korra then turned Asami around and wrapped her let leg around her waist and her left arm pulling Asami's right arm backwards: her sweaty armpit rubbing into Asami's sweaty armpit. Asami screamed in Korra's abdominal stretch as she felt her stomach on fire. Korra mercilessly applied more pressure into Asami’s stomach.

'Do you give up"' Korra asked.

'Never!' Asami answered back.

Korra continued on with the hold for a good two minutes before releasing Asami and allowing her to fall face first into the mat. Korra then rolled Asami onto her back and wrapped her legs around Asami's body, squeezing tightly. Asami moaned with pain as Korra applied body scissors. Desperately, Asami punched Korra's belly: Korra's eight-packs absorbing the blow.

Korra laughed. 'Give up, Asami! There's no way I'm going to release you!'

Asami continued to punch Korra's belly to no avail while Korra continued laughing and tightening the hold. Furious at Korra's laughter, Asami aimed a punch not at Korra's belly but between her legs. Korra stopped
laughing and her eyes widened. She released Asami from the hold and rolled onto her sides: clutching her crotch. Asami stood up slowly and rubbed her sore body parts while Korma tried standing up while holding her crotch.

'You bitch!' Korra gasped. 'That's... So low!'

Asami shrugged. 'Heat of the moment, we forgot to establish rules.'

Furious, Korra charged but the pain between her legs hindered her attack: making it easier for Asami to trip her. As Korra fell on the mat, Asami elbow dropped on her back: damaging Korra's spine. Kona gagged as Asami pulled her onto her feet. Asami put Korra's head under her right arm and delivered DDT, smashing Korra's face into the mat.

Asami sat on Korra's back and applied chin lock, pulling Korra's head backwards. Korra grunted in pain as Asami was trying to tear off Korra's head. She let go and pulled Korra up by the amipits. As Korra stood on her feet, Asami turned Korra upside down and pile-drove her into the mat. Korra almost went out when her head hit the mat. Then she felt herself lifted up again and her head endured the same pain as Asami pile drove her again. Asami used the same attack for ten times before letting her go.

Korra laid on her back, rubbing her head and complaining about a massive headache she was having. Asami smiled down on her and sat on Korra's breasts. Asami placed both hands around Korra's neck and started squeezing it. Korra's eyes widened but due to her head spinning, she could not concentrate on how to defend herself Asami pressed her thumbs on Korra's throat but not to hard, just enough to render unconscious.

Korra grabbed Asami's hands and tried to move them away but could not as she was still dizzy from Asami's pile-drives. Asami asserted more force in her choke and Korra let go of Asami's hands and flailed her arms wildly. Korra's eyes rolled back and her mouth filled with saliva Asami inserted a final choke but with more pressure this time. Korra gasped and suddenly, her head and ams became limp as they lifelessly fell on the mat. Her eyes was still opened.

Asami released Korra's throat and she quicldy checked for pulse: it was still beating. Asami let out a breath of relief: fearing she may has lolled her friend in a friendly wrestling match. She stood up and looked down as Korra lying spread-eagled on the mat, her mouth full of drool and her muscled body glistening with sweat.

Asami smiled and tilted Korra's head, to allow some of the drool to flowed onto the mat: to allow Korra to breathe easily. Asami slide out of the ring and rummaged through the icebox that her servants always leave in case there were somebody using the gym. She pulled out two cold bottles of water and swallowed some water in one of the bottles. Asami then climbed back into the ring and put one bottle down next to her while she drank and washed with the other.

Asami leaned against the turnbuckle, waiting for Kona to wake up while she chilled and recovered from her small injuries from the spar just now.

Lee Skrla

Vivacious Visitor

When Korra woke up, she found herself lying on the mat: facing the ceiling and covered in sweat. She sat up straight and wiped drool from her mouth with her palm. She looked up and saw Asami Sato leaning against the ropes, smiling at her.

Korra stood up and rubbed her sore body, growling. 'Hey, you use that low blow to weaken me you hussy!'

Asami shrugged and smiled. 'We didn't lay down any rules so I thought that was allowed. Here.' Asami threw a bottle of cold water at Korra who caught it. 'But I'm glad you're okay. I thought I... Went to far with that chokehold.'

Despite herself, Korra chuckled. 'That chokehold of yours will never kill the Avatar.' She gulped down the water and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. 'l want a rematch, bitch.'

Asami smiled and stood away from the ropes. 'What are the rules this time?'

Korra threw the bottle aside and smiled. 'I always wanted to try this. The only three rules are no weapons, no bending and no eye gauging. We are allowed to use any moves from wrestling to eroticism. So you better locked that gym door.'

Asami grinned and slid out of the ring and walked towards the door. She locked the door and climbed back into the ring. As Asami got back onto her feet, she and Korra circled in the ring until they were close to each other. They grappled each other, trying to get the upper hand. Learning from their previous spar, Asami attacked first with a knee missile between Korra's legs.

Korra gasped but hold her ground as Asami attacked her crotch with her knee again. Korra angrily punched Asami's sides and as Asami head rose, Korma right hooked her in the face. Asami stumbled backwards, holding her face. Korra smiled as she rubbed her crotch.

'Ouch, good one.' She said. 'All right, no mercy!'

Without warning, Korra speared Asami into the turnbuckle: ramming her shoulders at the same time Asami's back hit the turnbuckle. Asami spat out saliva as she untied Korra's blue bikini top. Korma smirked as she allowed her blue bikini top to fall onto the mat: showing her breasts with dark brown nipples.

'Jeeze, Asami.' Korra chuckled. 'If you want to start fighting nude, then say so earlier.'

Korra rose and uppercut Asami in the jaws, making Asami's head snapped back and she leaned on the turnbuckle. Korra grabbed Asami's red bikinis and tore them away: showing Asami's breasts with brown nipples and black trimmed vagina. Asami tried to cover her breasts and vagina but Korra lifted her onto the turnbuckle and placed Asami sitting on top of the turnbuckle. Korra punched Asami in the belly before wrapping her arms around Asami's head.

Korra lifted Asami into the air and brought her down with a body slam: both of them landing on the mat. Asami gasped as her back hit the mat and gasped again as Kona relentlessly applied full nelson on her.

'Do you give up, Asami'?' Korra asked.

'No!' Asami said as she slowly rose. Korra frowned and increased the pressure on the hold. However, Asami was on her feet and she walked backwards: slamming Korma on the turnbuckle. Korra grunted and let go of Asami who quickly twirled around and punched Korma twice in the belly before tomahawk chopped on Korra's neck.

Korra flinched as Asami put Korra under her right arm and bulldogged Korra into the mat. Asami quickly rolled Korra on her back and planted her bottoms on Korra's face as she made a grab on Korra’s blue bikini bottom. Asami pulled it and wedged the bikini between Korra's legs. Korra's muffled screams can be heard as her own bikini was wedging her crotch. Asami pulled harder and soon, Korra's bikini bottom got damp and Korra's muffled moans were heard.

Asami ripped off Korra's bikini bottom: showing her hairy vagina leaking out orgasm. Asami smiled and stood up, allowing Korma to breathe and cover her leaking vagina Asami pulled her up and leaned her against the turnbuckle: hooking Korra's legs to the bottom ropes. Asami pinned Korra's hands to the top ropes and started kneeing her between the legs.

Korra's screams became louder as Asami increased the force in her knee missile putting one on Korra's urethra Korra moaned out loud as urine poured onto the mat. Asami smiled and after Korra urinated, Asami pressed her right breast onto Korra's left breast and fingered her vagina.

'WelI, Korra: want to give up?'

'In your dreams, Asami!' Korra snorted and bowed her head forward, biting onto Asami's left nipple. Asami screamed painfully and waddled backwards covering her left breast. Korra grinned and climbed on the top of the turnbuckle. She flung herself on top of Asami and pinned her.

'1... 2...'

Like before, Asami kicked out but Korra was prepared this time. Korra slid down Asami's sweaty body and widened her legs with her own. Korra started punching Asami's crotch with her right hand while pinching Asami’s urethra with her left. Asami screamed and moaned as Korra attacked her sexually: making Asami burst with urine and orgasm. Korra, covered in Asami's fluids, laughed and continued punching Asami's crotch: making Asami orgasmed and urinated at every punch.

Asami moaned loudly until drool flowed out of her mouth and her eyes rolled back, Korra stopped punching Asami's crotch and pulled her up by the armpits. Asami stood in front of Korra, tongue sticking out and wobbling slightly. Korra turned Asami's back towards her and lifted Asami into the air. Korra brought Asami down: slamming Asami's already wet crotch onto her knee in an atomic bomb. Asami screamed sexually as her vagina released more orgasm and urine. Korra pushed Asami off her knee and Asami lay on the mat, out cold.

With a smirk, Korra face-sit on Asami and pinned her shoulders to the mat: starting the count.

'1... 2... 3!'

Korra pushed Asami's head into her crotch and released her long held fluids onto Asami's unconscious face.

'Looks like I win this round.'

Korra finished orgasmed and urinating and stood up. She went to a corner and leaned against the turnbuckle. Using air bending, she lifted two bottles of cold water from the icebox and put one bottle down while she drank and washed away the fluids from her body. She smiled at the unconscious Asami and waited for her to wake up.

TrishKO

Casual Client
I'm totally in love with your style! Bring me more! What about Momoko vs Kiri. Or Hitomi vs Tina? Glad to see a Good Girls wins! ;)

Lee Skrla

Vivacious Visitor
I'm totally in love with your style! Bring me more! What about Momoko vs Kiri. Or Hitomi vs Tina? Glad to see a Good Girls wins! ;)
Hello TrishKO, greetings & salutations.
This isn’t my work, this is Jade1503’s.
I’m just helping repost her past works I’ve saved when she had DeviantArt.

TrishKO

Casual Client
Hello TrishKO, greetings & salutations.
This isn’t my work, this is Jade1503’s.
I’m just helping repost her past works I’ve saved when she had DeviantArt.
Yeah, I'm already found it. Sorry. But, it was really great. Anyway! XDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.