Automatic - Am I missing something? (1 Viewer)

nybushman

Potential Patron
I'm confused about the automatic setting. Is this supposed to make the girl perform on her own? If so, it is not working for me. I'm under the impression that I should be able to click that option, choose normal, soft, hard, or self, and she goes to work. Is this not how this works?

Please explain this function and why it is not working for me.

Thanks and sorry if this has been asked. I searched and couldn't find any information.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
I tried duplicating your error, but I could not. As soon as I clicked auto and speed. I closed the options and it took effect across all settings. Both Normal and Facefuck Style and with all 4 different settings (Hard, Soft, Normal, Self) The only thing I can think of is this:

Pull up the options and set his right hand to free. Close options, then re open options and change his arm back to hold. ALSO, check AUTO and desired speed (soft,hard...) then close options. Make sure you have the latest version of the game as well. Its 1.21.1b and use a standalone flash player. Do not use an internet browser to run this flash game. Hope that helps

nybushman

Potential Patron
It seems to be only on characters that I've designed. I've tried the hand thing you suggested and still nothing. I notice that when I close this and restart it, it retains the previous settings from the last session.

Thanks for your help.

Edit:

I've made some observations and discovered that this is a problem with any of my characters that are using hands on the man. One or both at a time. Does automatic just cease to function when the girl's hands are used??

Ant1989

Potential Patron
I am new here, but seems that the auto mode only work or the model or the hands, never both, you have the control of the model when the auto has the control of the hands

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I'd try the keyboard shortcut [A] to toggle auto mode.

Ant1989 said:
I am new here, but seems that the auto mode only work or the model or the hands, never both, you have the control of the model when the auto has the control of the hands

correct handjobs auto only works for the hands and you can manual control her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.