Auto Mode Speed (1 Viewer)

blancgeant

Potential Patron
hello

i have been testing settings and having a hard time figuring out something

i want to make custom positions that go really fast like this when your in auto mode:

NSFW NSFW http://45.media.tumblr.com/f2a85ebe16457514be525c72b9e030bd/tumblr_mkm5a4WQS01s5sclio1_500.gif NSFW NSFW

i have made it working a little but i am having a hard time getting it to go really fast

i know settings must be numbers in something with bodycontact vigour but i can not seem to figure it out

please help and thank you for helping

merry christmas

stuntcock

Content Creator
i want to make custom positions that go really fast like this when your in auto mode:
Custom positions define the "trajectory" of a pelvic thrust, but they don't directly influence its speed. Bodycontact resistance can slow down or inhibit movement (as a way of indicating friction, reluctance, pain, etc) but negative values aren't effective AFAIK.

You'll probably need a new Loader Mod. For example: here is a mod which speeds up the handjob motion.

stuntcock

Content Creator
the hj mod would be perfect if it worked on the other movement
RTFM

It does work for other sexual positions, but the result may not be very sexy or convincing.

Auto Mode does not directly "move" the characters along their tweens. Instead, it changes their target positions. The game logic attempts to move the characters towards the new target position, in the same way that it would respond to a change in target position based on movement of the player's mouse pointer. There are limits on character-movement speed (for simulationist/realism reasons); character movement is subject to acceleration and can be inhibited by collisions and pseudo-friction effects.

When Auto Mode is active, the game chooses a specific penetration depth and then oscillates the target position around this depth via a sine-wave function. The result is a "thrusting" effect (for face-fuck mode), "sucking" effect (for blowjob), or "stroking" effect (for handjob). The game occasionally changes the penetration depth (for realism/diversity/whatever), and incorporates some aspects of the girl's psychology. It will tend to penetrate less deeply in "Soft" mode than in "Hard" mode. It will occasionally pull out completely to allow an opportunity for dialogue (or simply to let the girl catch her breath).

The handjob accelerator mod alters the sine-wave function so that the oscillations proceed more quickly (e.g. 2 strokes per second instead of 1 stroke per second).

Imagine that the mod tells the guy "pull out completely, then jam your dick all the way in, then pull out completely and repeat the process. Complete one cycle per second." It may not be possible for the guy to actually move that fast -- it depends on the length of the tween, the size of his dick, and the bodycontact resistance factors. If he can't keep pace, then he'll fall behind the changes in target position. He'll end up with his dick halfway into the girl, making shallow in-and-out motions instead of the vigorous fucking that you wanted.

Alternatively - you might want the guy to pull out almost all the way before thrusting in to the hilt. Instead, he pulls out completely before thrusting back in. When sped up to 3x speed, this may look implausible - or even painful. The mod isn't especially clever about anatomy. The difference between "almost pulls out during each thrust" and "actually pulls out during each thrust" will depend on the configuration of the position in Animtools, the distance between the characters, the girl's bodySize, the length of his dick, etc...

Additionally, the blowjob Auto Modes include several scripted movement patterns (such as "make eye contact, then look at his dick and slowly swallow it all the way to the hilt, then make eye contact again" or "wince, pull off completely, and complain that he is hurting her"). Since the vaginal/anal sex positions reuse the blowjob motion patterns, one of these scripted actions may occur suddenly. The scripted actions do not use the sine-wave function (hence: they aren't accelerated by the mod), so they'll tend to interrupt your slam-fucking scenario with an unexpected lull.

Please be aware that the faster movement speed produced by the mod will cause faster increase in the Pleasure stat for the male character. You may be disappointed to find that your guy has lousy stamina. This can be tweaked via ejacPleasure parameter in your Settings.txt file.

tl;dr ... experiment with the handjobAccelerator mod. Make note of its deficiencies. Keep track of any "missing" features which might enhance your gameplay experience. Then post a Loader Request thread asking for a patch (or a brand-new mod) which addresses your needs. If your requests are reasonable then I might grant them. If you haven't put any thought into the request (or if you persistently refuse to use your Shift key) then I'll ignore it.

blancgeant

Potential Patron
Stuntcock,

I am sorry for my not using the shift key. English is not my first language and I am dyslexic. It took one weekend for me to learn how to use the Loader and it took me half an hour to read your post. I have learned how to type and use a computer in my older years and so I do not yet do these things as habit. I will try to be better.

I understand your explanation. I will try out many things with Settings files when I have the time because it takes me a lot of time to figure these things out because of my lack of experience with technical and computer things. If I have a better idea of what I am looking for I will write in the Loader Request area.

Thank you for taking the time to explain things so much to me. I am sorry if I have upset you and apologize if I have.

Merry Christmas!

stuntcock

Content Creator
I am sorry for my not using the shift key. English is not my first language and I am dyslexic.
I apologize for my harsh tone. On the internet, it's difficult to distinguish between those who have difficulty communicating and those who write poorly due to laziness.

If you have trouble expressing yourself in written English, then please feel free to use other means. If you encounter a bug then you can upload your game files (so that people can test them independently). If you have a suggestion then you can use MSPaint to modify a screenshot in order to illustrate your idea. And you can always post sample images or animations (like the GIF above) to help others understand.

I understand your explanation. I will try out many things with Settings files
I've posted the mod as a Resource; it will now accelerate both handjob and blowjob motions by default. So you shouldn't need to tinker with the Settings files. You're welcome to make changes, of course, but it's a good idea to create backups first (just in case you regret the changes and want to revert).

If I have a better idea of what I am looking for I will write in the Loader Request area.
Sounds good.

kilogram12

Potential Patron
This is a long shot, but is there any way to actually edit and mod the scripted actions in the auto mode?

My ultimate goal is to be able to put very specific actions into a dialogue so I won't have to control it at all with the mouse - just load up the dialogue and let it play like a movie.

The closest dialogue that comes to this is the "Night at the Church" dialogue, but my problem with that is it can only turn Auto on or off, and not actually command the girl exactly what to do. So when the dialogue turns auto ON - intending for the guy to start facefucking at that point - that might not actually happen and instead you get one of the weird scripted parts where she just pulls off and breaths, or goes down on it slowly.

Even messing around with your mod, it only works on the very specific part of the Auto mode where there is the sine-wave thing happening. The Auto button does not simply turn on or off the sine-wave.

Ideally I'd have TOTAL control from the dialogue script, where I could have commands like "go X deep at Y speed", "go back and forth at Y speed" etc.

stuntcock

Content Creator
This is a long shot, but is there any way to actually edit and mod the scripted actions in the auto mode?
Yes, but with an important caveat.

Ideally I'd have TOTAL control from the dialogue script, where I could have commands like "go X deep at Y speed", "go back and forth at Y speed" etc.
This is feasible. We could have a dialog line such as:

[AUTO_SELF]
I am now performing fellatio at my own pace. I will occasionally interrupt the back-and-forth motion to rest or breathe.
[AUTO_CUSTOM_40_10]
I will now move to a penetrationDepth of 40 and then oscillate ±10 depth units. I will NOT interrupt this motion for scripted mini-animations, so it will probably get very monotonous unless the dialog writer calls other AUTO triggers at appropriate moments.
[AUTO_HARD]
I am now performing fellatio at the hard setting. Unless something weird has happened, this means that the guy's hand is on my head and I'm being face-fucked. The face-fuck will occasionally be interrupted by scripted mini-animations.
[AUTO_CUSTOM_5_0]
I will now move to a penetrationDepth of 5 and oscillate by ±0 units. In other words: I will hold still and do nothing. Hopefully the dialogue writer will release me to do something more interesting soon.
[AUTO_CUSTOM_10_20]
I will now move to a penetrationDepth of 10 and oscillate by ±20 units. If handjob mode is active then this is uninteresting. If blowjob mode is active then I will actually pull off of the penis during each stroke, and then attempt to re-swallow it. Depending on tween orientations and "penis aiming" mods, I may NOT be able to reliably get the penis into my mouth on each instroke.

The big limitation is that this new feature would require a patch to dialogueActions. pim_gd isn't active at the moment. The code is available, but nobody has volunteered to take over development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.