Auto mode not working (1 Viewer)

Docdogey

Potential Patron
Hello. Apologies but I did look for this, in case its already been covered. But the search function for this forum is not very accurate or comprehensive. I've downloaded the loader, but the auto mode simply doesn't work. I click it on, and it just doesn't do anything. Stays in manual mode. Am I making an obvious mistake?

Also, this is an addendum because I saw people address this, but all the links just kept going back to the mods page, without any specific thread to look for. And again, the search function keeps telling me I need to be more specific. But I'd like to find a way to increase the quantity of ejaculate, I.E: Length of 'shots', number of 'shots', etc....

I appreciate any help. The Loader seems to be very glitchy for me, so i'm not sure if its something I'm doing or if I downloaded the wrong one.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello. Apologies but I did look for this, in case its already been covered. But the search function for this forum is not very accurate or comprehensive.
The Search function is context-sensitive. If you type a few words in and hit Enter right now, then it will search only the Help subforum (and any of its children, if they existed). This is because you ran your search from a thread within the Help subforum.

In general: you should start with a very broad Search. If you submit your search terms from the "homepage" (www.undertow.club) or from the advanced search page (www.undertow.club/search/) then you'll get more results. In fact, you may get too many results -- the results will cap out at ten pages, or you'll simply get a lot of irrelevant garbage. You can then run a more focused search by refining your keywords, or by searching within specific subforums.

I've downloaded the loader, but the auto mode simply doesn't work. I click it on, and it just doesn't do anything. Stays in manual mode. Am I making an obvious mistake?
It depends on what you mean by "click it on". You need to activate the checkbox beside the word "Auto" by clicking the checkbox itself. Clicking on the actual word "Auto" won't do anything. Changing the auto mode (Normal, Soft, Hard, Self) also won't do anything until/unless Auto mode is active.

1RE7U4B.jpg

You can also press the A key on your keyboard to enable or disable auto mode.

Also, this is an addendum because I saw people address this, but all the links just kept going back to the mods page, without any specific thread to look for. And again, the search function keeps telling me I need to be more specific.
Can you provide examples or screenshots? The Undertow website is only a few months old, but we have content dating back several years. As a result, some of our hyperlinks are broken or misleading. Senior forum members (and staff) can fix these, but you can save us a lot of time by pointing out the specific broken hyperlinks (or misleading advice).

But I'd like to find a way to increase the quantity of ejaculate, I.E: Length of 'shots', number of 'shots', etc....
moreCumSpurts | Undertow

The Loader seems to be very glitchy for me, so i'm not sure if its something I'm doing or if I downloaded the wrong one.
The Loader is less user-friendly than the vanilla game, because it aims to increase the amount of customization and control available to players. As a result, there's a much greater risk that you'll inadvertently strike a hotkey while messing around, or that you'll activate a customization feature that you didn't want to. The "Reset" button (which you can see in the screenshot above) is fairly helpful, because it will cancel out most of the modding/customization stuff and return to a baseline game experience.

Still, I'd encourage you to stick with it. The Loader is needed for most of the advanced mods (such as animtools and dialogueActions) which really expand SDT and enrich its gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.