Audio Dialogue Rules (1 Viewer)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Hey guys, look what I made. It's a board for audio dialogues.

Simple rules

1) Don't post dialogues in here because you WANT audio mods for them, your dialogues belong in the other board, once the audio mod is made I will move your topic here.
2) If you have an audio dialogue for the game post it here.

Real simple.

DO NOT REQUEST HERE

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
Nice! I was a little worried after posting in my Kidnapped Daughter thread because when I finished, I saw there were hardly any threads underneath it. I was like, "Noooooo-oh..wait a minute", then I noticed you made this new board, haha. You really think this audio thing is going to kick off enough to have its own board or are you just preparing in case it does?

Either way, good idea! This way people looking specifically for the ones containing audio mods will be able to find them here rather than filtering through the countless threads in the Dialogue section :3

EDIT: Oh and a minor detail I guess, but being the grammar Nazi I am, I only feel it's fair to tell you this, heh. On the description for the 'Dialogue' board, that should read:

monologues

It's not possessive, heh. Just thought I'd throw that out there. No big deal X3

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
TetsuyaHikari said:
This way people looking specifically for the ones containing audio mods will be able to find them here rather than filtering through the countless threads in the Dialogue section :3

Also, In response to your edit. I'll call it monologues when Konashion dubs them monologues. As long as I have to type registerDialogue these are dialogues. On that same note, it's possible for it to be a dialogue, someone already commented on it.

It would be buggy looking, but you just make the text be something he would say and have it play an audio of a male... also, the inclusion of the male talking would be very simple. Just add a new variable for different speaking types that is randomly activated having nothing to do with the girl other than that he doesn't speak when she is speaking.

Regardless, to change from this to actual dialogues wouldn't take much.

Edit: Oh, and I wanted to let people have to opportunity to have audio mods made, for people like you who have the dialogue and the audio, but no Flash.

yurinicolau

Potential Patron
How to covert a video sounds in SDT swf file?

Hi Anonymous, I recently found some FLV video files with awesome girl voice acting that I'd like to implement as an audio dialogue for SDT! But the thing is... Although I was able to import it to Flash CS6 I coulnd't make it funtion as a swf mod. I want the "video sound" to play at backround all along with no action related. I also would like to know how to link other sound files to especific in-game actions. Could you help me? It would be a very nice feature for the new SDT version that Kona is just about to release!!! :D

Already thank you in advance!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
yurinicolau said:
Hi Anonymous, I recently found some FLV video files with awesome girl voice acting that I'd like to implement as an audio dialogue for SDT! But the thing is... Although I was able to import it to Flash CS6 I coulnd't make it funtion as a swf mod. I want the "video sound" to play at backround all along with no action related. I also would like to know how to link other sound files to especific in-game actions. Could you help me? It would be a very nice feature for the new SDT version that Kona is just about to release!!! :D

Already thank you in advance!
Officially, you can only add sounds to dialogue, you cannot modify existing sounds or add background sounds (I think). Unofficially, bug the fuck out of Modtwig.

theinternet

Potential Patron
Hey, Anon? I've been to a lot of pages that have audio dialogues from you, all go to mirrorcreator, and in every case, mirrorcreator directs me to pages that do not exist, that have been deleted, or that the website just cannot find. So this may turn out to be a pain in the ass for you, but I think you may have to re-upload all of the audio dialogues to mega, mediafire, essentially anywhere but mirrorcreator

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.