Audio dialogue help? how to setup? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HenrikTheExplorer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
hoisler said:
i'm pretty sure you just load it through SWF.

I assume he wanted to know how to actually create an audio dialogue. Even so, there are users, including myself, who tend to forget the proper way to load them into SDT, seeing as how .SWF files CAN be loaded through the dialogue option as well as the SWF mod option. However, the audio only triggers after loading it from the correct option.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
XxBreezyxX said:
Is there any way to edit the Text that its inside an audio dialogue swf file? Thnx in advance
could take a guess..

decompile swf, change various lines you want changed, recompile swf

however, this won't change the audio of what is said, just the text.

D

damanlyguy

I'm having an issue, I load the Kidnapped Daughter audio mod as an SWF but am not getting any actual audio beyond the vanilla audio.

P

partybrus22

me too. Im having the same problem as the guy above haha. i have watched every god damn tutorial i could find but i still cant config the mp3. to swf through SDT game. please help

stuntcock

Content Creator
me too. Im having the same problem as the guy above haha.
Which guy? There are at least two separate problems mentioned in this thread.

You can use the +Quote feature while writing a reply, or click the Reply button underneath a specific post. Doing so helps readers to understand which part of the conversation inspired your response. The Undertow server will also send a notification message to the person whose post you quoted, which increases the likelihood that you'll receive a useful answer.

i still cant config the mp3. to swf through SDT game. please help
If you want to play an audio dialogue SWF file, then you'll need to open the in-game menu. Switch to the "Modding" tab. Click the "Swf mod..." button. A browse window will appear. Locate your SWF file and choose it. The mod will take effect immediately.

If you've downloaded an audio dialogue SWF but you're having trouble using the file, then please create a new Help thread with a description of the problem. Try to include as much information as possible (screenshots, filenames, things you've tried, a set of steps which consistently reproduce the problem, which version of the game you're running, what you expect to happen VS what actually happens, etc).

If you have a set of MP3 files that you're trying to convert into a SWF then this is the wrong thread. Please go here instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.