Attachment problems (1 Viewer)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Threw in one of your mods as hidden content to show how the mod works, a select few should be able to see it right now. Everyone else should see "Content Hidden"

So now you should be able to post all of your mods fine. Also... I'd like to see the Nike mod. ;)

Mak

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
Threw in one of your mods as hidden content to show how the mod works, a select few should be able to see it right now. Everyone else should see "Content Hidden"

So now you should be able to post all of your mods fine. Also... I'd like to see the Nike mod. ;)

If it's the catsuit with a helmet, it's visible and downloadable to me at the bottom of the OP even as a guest.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Mak said:
Anonymous said:

If it's the catsuit with a helmet, it's visible and downloadable to me at the bottom of the OP even as a guest.
oh no... damnit... I finally found why this is happening, we are fixing it.

Mak

Content Creator
It seems to be hidden now, assuming the link is still there. Also the broken image icons above swf imports, (that I forgot to report sorry,) are gone.

The Orihime outfit is well done, thanks Mike.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Mak said:
It seems to be hidden now, assuming the link is still there. Also the broken image icons above swf imports, (that I forgot to report sorry,) are gone.

The Orihime outfit is well done, thanks Mike.
Every Swf file across the board was having a broken image above it? ... Are you using Chrome?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
It seems to be something with Chrome that causes the broken image, as I only get it with Chrome.

Mak

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
It seems to be something with Chrome that causes the broken image, as I only get it with Chrome.

Ah, ok, thanks for the info. I looked around a bit and there are still a few. I should have checked another browser before mentioning it; my bad.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Mak said:
Anonymous said:

Ah, ok, thanks for the info. I looked around a bit and there are still a few. I should have checked another browser before mentioning it; my bad.
No it's fine... a bug is a bug, I'll need to try and look into why that is happening on Chrome and see if I can fix it.

Mak

Content Creator
This issue had gone away when detritus said he fixed some issues with Chrome, but it seems to have come back. It's not on all of them though, just a few here and there. For a specific example I'm getting it on your Abby tattoo swf in TOlive's thread.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Mak said:
This issue had gone away when detritus said he fixed some issues with Chrome, but it seems to have come back. It's not on all of them though, just a few here and there. For a specific example I'm getting it on your Abby tattoo swf in TOlive's thread.
The broken image? or double attachments? Because I didn't put the attachment in the post.

Mak

Content Creator
The false broken image icons showing up above attached.swf imports. Right clicking and trying to open the image in a new tab just gives me a blank "Untitled" tab and starts a download of the swf below it.

I took a screen cap to show what I mean. It's not on all swfs, it seems to be completely random except for that once I see it above one it stays afterwards. The size of the image box isn't constant either, on some it'll be a tiny thumbnail size compared to this one.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.png
    Clipboard01.png
    318.6 KB · Views: 86

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Mak said:
Edit: I'm not sure if this is relevant or not, but I literally just noticed it. Attached .bmp files show a preview pic above them and clicking the preview will activate the download. i.e. 9th post down in this thread.
BMP files are supposed to show a preview.

I updated that post of mine, see if it is still doing it.

Mak

Content Creator
Anonymous said:

It's gone now.

Anonymous said:

I thought clicking on it is supposed to show an expanded image though like pngs and jpegs. The expanded image window shows up but is blank and the file tries to download. If that's how it's supposed to work sorry for the mistake.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Mak said:
Anonymous said:

It's gone now.
It seems to be a problem with how SMF and Chrome handle SWF attachments that are not inline. Once the SWF attachment is inline, it works properly. I'll look more into it.

Mak said:
Anonymous said:

I thought clicking on it is supposed to show an expanded image though like pngs and jpegs. The expanded image window shows up but is blank and the file tries to download. If that's how it's supposed to work sorry for the mistake.
That is a problem on your end, I click the image and it loads in a new window. Your chrome must not like viewing bmp files so it elects to download it instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.