Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk DX: Ayesha, ONLY WITH PASSION CLOTH! No skirt and ribbon, transparent underwear mod (1 Viewer)

massenwahn

Potential Patron
Hello, fellow lovers of aesthetic female bodies!
While testing the game: "Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk DX" the same time I was dissappointed by the cheap graphics of the environment
I was also delighted of how lovely the PC and NPCs are animated! With the version of the game I own (see name above) aditionally
came one or two (Ayesha) extra sexy dresses which can be put on permanently.
Although the extra dress "Passion Cloth" for Ayesha is already very nice, I was kind of annoyed how much it reminds me of a night dress.
So, I remembered back in the early 2000th when I started to mod the skin and clothing textures from the Sims PCs...
Would this also be possible in the ayesha game? I got excited...
With the software "Ninja Ripper" it was pretty easy to extract Textures of all the caracters as dds files, which gave me hope...
But only the kind help from user "Sakurita", who already modded some of the other Atelier games, who told me the right tool
to extract texture files and reinject the modded ones again. (Skins and clothes are together in one texture, under the clothes is emtyness...)
Unfortunately the only clothing texture file I could find was the "Passion Cloth" for Ayesha. But it's better than nothing, isn't it?
So I took the opportunity and modified the texture file, first tried complete nudity, but it failed because of the different skin color tones...
So I switched to transparent underwear for a realistic look. She has Nipples now which one can see through and also a nice cameltoe...
Maybe one could do an even more detailed cameltoe but this is the best that came out of a longer try and error period. The pusscrack goes all the way
underneath to the beginning of the buttcrack on the backside...
If you own the exact same game version (don't know if every version comes with the extra clothes) and you want to try it, it's super easy and you can always undo it
again. Just replace the unpacked texture file (PC00P_MODEL.PSSG.gz ) in: C:\*game install folder*\Atelier - Dusk Trilogy\Ayesha\Res\x64\chara with the attached one,
make sure to copy the original one first! Have fun and enjoy the view! :-)
Tex_0511_0 (2).jpg
Tex_0511_0.jpg
Tex_2226_0.jpg
Tex_2264_0.jpg
Tex_3354_0.jpg

Attachments

PC00P_MODEL.PSSG.gz.zip
1.5 MB · Views: 1,145

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.