Asuka Kazama: Ryona Slave (1 Viewer)

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular
Asuka vs. Lili

“uunngh… “

Asuka slowly rose from her drug-induced slumber. She got to her feet and looked around. She was in a large, rectangular brick room, with cameras on the ceiling as usual. Even more cameras were concealed within the walls, which Asuka didn't see. On the other side of the room was a dark curtain. A hand appeared from behind it to pull it back, and out came Lili Rochefort.

“Lili?! How- why are you here? Did these guys get you too?”

“Hmmm? Oh, nothing of that sort. I’m here because I asked and I paid to be your next opponent. When I caught wind of this little program, I simply couldn't let this opportunity go to waste!” The blonde girl laughed at Asuka’s betrayed expression.

“What the hell?! I know that we both don't like each other, but you would stoop this low?” Lili only smiled in response. She started walking closer to Asuka, putting one foot in front of the other and stepping slowly and lightly like a cat about to pounce. Asuka could sense that something was off about this… Lili looked unnaturally vicious this time, and this whole thing actually seemed quite out of character for her. Even though Lili disliked Asuka, she wasn't a person who would enjoy something as sick as the Ryona Stream. Asuka prepared to go into her fighting stance when all of a sudden, a small purple flash came from Lili’s eye. She disappeared from Asuka’s sight, and then-

“Ungh!”

Asuka fell forward after getting hit in the gut by a powerful knee strike from Lili, who was suddenly right in front of her. She was on her knees with her upper body bent over forward and supported by one arm while the other one held her stomach.

How… Lili was still a few feet away from me… how did she cover that distance that quickly? Asuka’s thoughts were interrupted by a strong kick to her face. She was knocked over backwards, causing her to fall on her ass.

“Get up, Asuka!” Once again, Lili moved at an impossible speed, appearing beside Asuka and yanking her up by the collar of her vest. She sunk a fist deep into Asuka’s stomach.

“Ungh!” Asuka was turned around to face Lili, who headbutted her hard between her eyes.

“Ahh!” Asuka felt herself get turned around again roughly, and then she felt a solid left hook to her face.

“Guh!”

Lili landed another punch to the opposite cheek of Asuka's face that staggered the poor girl.

“Ngh!”

“Oof!”

“Agh!”

Asuka could do nothing but continue crying out in pain as Lili hit her several times with punches to her face and body, turning her into her own personal training dummy. Asuka Kazama was ragdolled around by all of those hits. She was then doubled over by another gut punch, then Lili grabbed her by the shoulders, pulled Asuka close, and then started kneeing her viciously.

“Augh! Gah! Aghhkkk- cough-”

Lili cackled as Asuka cried out and gagged as her now-delicate midsection was being pulverized.

*cough*

“haaaahhh… “

Asuka was reduced to letting out mere coughs and empty gasps for air. Lili finally relented, standing her rival up. Asuka was on shaky legs, only being supported by Lili holding her up. The blonde observed her beaten foe; her eyes were rolling in her head and half-shut, her mouth was agape, trying desperately to replace the oxygen that had been beaten out of her. She smiled, and then slapped Asuka in the face with unnatural force.

WHACK!

“Unh!”

Asuka was spun in place and knocked down on the ground, falling forwards with no resistance. She lay on her stomach, but Lili wasn't gonna give her any chance to test. Asuka was pulled back up painfully by her hair, and then Lili swung her over to a wall. She pinned Asuka against the wall with just one finger on her chest.

“You may be wondering why I'm so strong now, Asuka. Since you're never getting out of this place, I might as well tell you.” With her other hand, Lili forced Asuka to look her straight in the eyes. A flash of purple energy came from Lili’s left eye.

“I've come across this Feng Shui Engine, and it's been modified to have even stronger abilities… I don't know yet what all those are, but luckily I have you to test them on!” As she ended her sentence, Lili planted her palm on Asuka’s bare midriff. And suddenly, Psycho Power surged from her hand and hit Asuka’s tummy point-blank.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

Asuka arched in pain as Psycho Power was forced upon her as a pain-causing weapon. The feeling she had this time was somehow worse than all of the belly punishment she had received thus far, combined. Delighted by this result, Lili surged even more Psycho Power and pressed her hand harder into Asuka.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!”

Lili’s cackling was drowned out by Asuka’s visceral screams of pain. She didn't stop until she saw Asuka’s eyes roll up in her head and heard her screams die down slowly. Lili released Asuka, letting the tortured girl practically melt onto the floor, where she ended up leaning limply against the wall. Asuka’s legs were spread-eagled and her arms were limp on her sides. Her head was nodded off to her side. She had fainted from the sheer pain of the Psycho Power torture.

Lili looked at her hand and smiled. “So this is what this can do… “ She looked back at the beaten Asuka slumped against the wall. She put both her hands on both of Asuka’s boobs, and once again, Psycho Power surged through her hands and this time hit Asuka in her breasts point-blank.

“NGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

Asuka was woken forcefully from the pain. The pain would only grow worse as Lili cruelly lifted her up by her breasts, still pumping Psycho Power through her hands. Lili held Asuka up off the ground, only holding her by her boobs.

“AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Asuka was too limp and out of energy to do anything but keep screaming. Finally, Lili stopped and threw her unceremoniously to the side like a piece of trash. Asuka hit the floor, bounced a little, and wound up on her back. She was completely destroyed by the Psycho Power, and totally out cold. Lili stalked her beaten prey; Asuka getting KOed meant that she wasn't crying out in agony or begging for mercy, but Lili was starting to appreciate this stage in the process of breaking Asuka. She loved seeing Asuka with her lights out after being thoroughly destroyed, and it gave Lili time to think about what next to do with Asuka.

“Hmmmm… I suppose it's time to finally let the others have their fun. Come out now, guys!” Lili called out. King IV came out from the black curtain. This time, he was wearing a tight black mask that fit his face, but was too dark to make him recognizable. He approached Asuka and lifted her limp body up by her hair. He knelt down on one knee and bent Asuka over the other knee. This let him access Asuka’s pert ass easily; he groped at it, savoring the touch of her buttocks, before he started spanking it. Asuka was too KOed to even respond to King IV spanking her in that humiliating position.

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

The sound of King’s hand impacting Asuka’s rump echoed through the room. With each hit, her ass jiggled a tiny bit. After the last hit, King IV’s hand stayed on Asuka’s butt and he took the opportunity to grope her once more.

He let Asuka roll off his knee and onto the floor, but only to pick her up once again and force her upright against a wall. She was still unconscious, letting King IV cup her face in one of his hands. He brought her face close to his, admiring her beautiful features close-up as she remained KOed. He then stepped aside, as Lili approached the two with an iron pole. Lili positioned the pole in front of Asuka’s abdomen and pressed the pole hard against it. The buildup of pain and the driving out of air from Asuka’s lungs yet again woke her up.

“...aughhh… haaaak…”

Her moans upon waking up turned into desperate gasps of air. Her eyes had barely even opened, and now they were rolling back up in her head. She was swiftly coming back to dreamland, and drool ran down the side of her mouth.

“Aw, pathetic and disgusting… Asuka, you're just too much of all the bad things…” Lili let go, but only so that King could catch Asuka before she fell to the ground and lock her in a sleeperhold with one arm wrapped around her neck and another on her forehead pulling her head back. Lili produced a silk handkerchief from her pocket and stuffed it in Asuka Kazama’s agape mouth.

“There… that should stop you from drooling all over the place.” It was yet another scene to behold for Lili and whoever was watching the stream. Asuka Kazama was the picture of defeat and humiliation, limp and helpless in the arms of King IV gagged and with her eyes rolled up in her head.

The wrestling heel transitioned his hold, releasing Asuka from the sleeper but now holding her arms behind her back. Lili popped off a cap from the iron rod, showing that it was a cattle prod all along. She then placed it on one of Asuka’s tits, and then pressed its button.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

The girl in blue was woken up while muffled screaming almost immediately as electricity coursed through her breast then through her body. She writhed in pain, still in King IV’s hold. Her eyes were shut tight as she did the best she could to bear the pain.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!”

Asuka’s pleas for mercy were translated to even more muffled screaming. Finally, the electroshock torture stopped, and Asuka’s head dropped to her chest, breathing heavily. Lili took out the gag so that she could hear and savor Asuka’s moans of pain. Wishing to cement her dominance even further, Lili forced a kiss on Asuka’s lips. The beaten fighter blushed, embarrassed and ashamed at her own helplessness. She stepped back, slapping Asuka hard. King chose that moment to let go, so Asuka was dropped like a sack. Lili kicked her in the abdomen while she was down, eliciting a sharp exhale from Asuka. She stalked the downed fighter, who was trying to get up. Somehow, even after the electrocution, Asuka still had enough strength to push herself off the floor. The girl was fueled by nothing else but her desperation to get away from this all. When Asuka was on her hands and knees, she stomped hard on the back of Asuka’s head.

“Agh!”

The stomp also caused Asuka’s head to be introduced harshly to the floor. Her foot remained planted on Asuka’s head, forcing her into a humiliating position with her ass in the air while her upper body was forced to be bent over. After a few moments in that position, Lili forced Asuka up by dragging her by her hair. Asuka’s hands went above her head in reaction to the pain from Lili’s move. This left her side open to Lili’s assault.

BLAM
“Ahh!”
Asuka cried out after Lili used her free hand to punch her in the face.
SLAM
“Ungh!”
Another punch found its way between Asuka’s eyes. This one made her dizzy yet again. Asuka’s eyes were half-open, and the world was spinning for her. Not wanting her toy to lose consciousness again, Lili gutpunched Asuka causing her to double over. The beaten-down martial artist was forced to an upright position yet again, and then her eyes went wide and her mouth opened as she suddenly felt a stabbing pain in her gut.

“Agh… what…”

Lili had just jabbed her opponent’s fighter with a mere finger. The beat down Asuka received to her belly made it so much more sensitive to pain… only a slight attack on Asuka’s midriff would be enough to hurt her.

“Ungh!”

Another finger jab reached Asuka, this time in her navel. She couldn't move aside from doubling over and writhing in pain, and she couldn't break free of Lili’s hold. Lili continued jabbing at Asuka’s abused tummy with only her fingers.

“Auggh!”
“Kyaah!!”
Finally, when it looked like Asuka was about to be done for, Lili placed her fist on Asuka’s stomach. She let go of her hair so Asuka’s weight was only on the part of her stomach that rested on Lili’s closed fist. She would not stay there for long, however, as Lili shot out a blast of Psycho Power forcefully from that fist.

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”
The Psycho Power sent Asuka flying across the dark room. She landed harshly on the concrete floor and lay on her side, unmoving. She was in unimaginable pain, and she had nothing left to fight back with. Asuka was completely done for.

Not that Lili cared. She strode up to the defeated girl and raised her limp body up by her head. She brought Asuka up to meet her eyes; Asuka’s pretty face was in a mix of exhaustion and pain.

“My, my, Asuka… I just love how pathetic you look. It's been fun, but it's time to end you,” Lili purred. Psycho Power coursed through the hand that was holding Asuka up.

“No no no please… Lili, this isn't you, please stop…”

“Beg me to stop even more.... Say that you're my bitch, Asuka and that I own you.”

Quivering with fear, Asuka complied immediately.
“I lose… I'm your bitch and you own me… I'm yours… just please don't do this…”

Lili’s grin grew even wider. “Alright, I'm satisfied.”

Asuka sighed in relief.

“Not really.” In an instant, the Psycho Power concentrated in Lili’s hand burst point-blank in Asuka’s face.

“NGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”
Asuka screamed in terrible agony as the dark energy invaded her being. It felt like all the cells in her body were burning; her body convulsed as Psycho Power forcefully coursed through it, torturing Asuka to an insane level.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”
Asuka Kazama kept screaming and her mind had gone completely blank from the pain. Slowly and painfully, her vision started to darken and her screams died down as the cruel torture finally ended. She was completely knocked out from it all. Lili let go of her, and her limp body fell to her knees and then onto the ground. Lili kicked her over.

Asuka was completely destroyed. The poor girl was completely overwhelmed by the Psycho Power and Lili’s enhanced blows. She lay on her back with her arms slightly spread on her sides and her legs spread-eagled. Anyone could tell that she was utterly finished and done for just by looking at her face; Asuka’s eyes were rolled up in her head showing the whites, and her mouth hung agape with a small stream of blood trickling down its side. There was no movement from Asuka except for the steady rise and fall of her breasts. Lili looked down to admire her handiwork - the sight of Asuka Kazama helpless and destroyed at her feet was a work of art.

“Hmmm… as fun as this has been, I think there's still more to be done,” A smile spread on Lili’s face as she crouched down to bring her near Asuka’s level. Asuka’s boots and gloves were the first ones to come off. Her belt came undone next, allowing Lili to roll Asuka over on her stomach and peel her vest off of her leaving Asuka in just her blue halter top and shorts. She rolled Asuka’s unconscious body on its back once more, and then straddled her waist. Her hands slid under the bottom of her halter and she began to take it off, revealing the edge of Asuka’s bra. A hand then gripped Lili’s forearm, stopping her from stripping the KOed Asuka even further. Lili looked up to see Fury there with King IV standing next to him.

“Not yet. Patience… we'll do this all in due time, and that is very, very soon.” Lili stood up, and the three villains walked away dragging with them the partially stripped and defeated Asuka Kazama on the floor.

Last edited:

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular
kained kained thank you! Also, part 1 is simply the first long Ryona post on this thread, about Fury mostly belly punching Asuka. Part 2 was the wrestling post, and now Part 3 is Asuka vs. Lili.

K Kargan3033 thank you as well! Unfortunately, the most level of brutality I like is only until the Ryona content you see in these posts. I'm not really a big fan of bloody, gory, brutal stuff.

Axl2500

Potential Patron
Great story so far! Loved the wrestling segment on the prior chapter. Any chance we might see Asuka subjected to more power moves? :D

Anyhow, this is truly great, hope you keep it up.

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular
I'm planning to have the next chapter as a finale of sorts, and it'll be a 3-on-1 with the villains finishing off the lovely Asuka. I may continue this story later on, but likely with a new setting. The next chapter might take a while.

Axl2500

Potential Patron
I'm planning to have the next chapter as a finale of sorts, and it'll be a 3-on-1 with the villains finishing off the lovely Asuka. I may continue this story later on, but likely with a new setting. The next chapter might take a while.

Really excited to see what's coming. Are you gonna use other characters after your "finale" with Asuka?

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Would love it if you could include at least one tombstone piledriver in the next piece... more than one is great too!

Other great things to include: Chokeslam, powerbomb, and a bearhug :D

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular
“Tonight, we’ll have the last Ryona Stream episode for miss Asuka Kazama. Unfortunately, she will be leaving us… but don’t worry! We won’t let her leave you guys without a bang.”

The screens of those tuned into the stream flared to life, showing Asuka Kazama in the wrestling ring where she had fought before. King IV and Lili were ringside, while Fury was already in the ring with Asuka. The girl looked tired, and faint bruises were spread all over her body. She hadn’t recovered enough from her last fight with Lili. Her gloves, boots, and her vest were gone, stripped from her during her previous match. Asuka knew she was in no condition to fight, but she also knew that she didn’t have a choice. The bell rang, and the match started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka’s jabs and swings were all dodged, blocked and deflected by Fury. She was hopelessly outclassed; even if she was at her peak, she still stood no chance against Fury. What more now that she was badly hurt from the previous fight? She swung at him with a left, but Fury ducked it easily and immediately countered with a strong right jab to Asuka’s solar plexus followed immediately by a left straight to the middle of her belly.
“Aghhhh!!” She doubled over from the gut punches, setting herself up to get hit in the face. A one-two combo to Asuka’s head sent her reeling backwards. With her eyes shut tight from the blows, Asuka was unable to avoid a sweep kick that knocked her off her feet.

“Yaaaaa!!” She cried out as she fell and hit the ground hard with a loud THUD. Asuka landed on her side, which left her open to a football punt to her abused gut.
“OHHHHHH!!!” Air was knocked out of Asuka’s lungs. She coughed and gasped loudly, her hand clutching her belly as she slowly writhed in pain on the canvas. It was at this point that she felt the pain and exhaustion from the previous fight.
Nngghhhh… I can't lose… but right now, I can barely even get up. Asuka had balled up her other hand into a fist and tried to push herself off the ground. She was able to get her torso up from the ground, but not for long as Fury kicked her hand out from underneath her, dropping Asuka. He then proceeded to step on Asuka’s head as she lay face-down on the ground.
“Awww, poor, poor Asuka. Can't even get up and fight back anymore. I'll tell you what, I know you can't beat me, so why not try fighting someone else?” With those words, Fury grabbed Asuka’s hair and pulled her beaten body up. There was no defiance in Asuka’s face anymore. She just looked exhausted and defeated as reality set in for her. Asuka was fucked.

While Fury held her up, King IV entered the ring and grabbed Asuka by her throat. Fury stepped back to watch all this action from a corner. “Nnnghk- “ The Japanese fighter choked and started flailing her legs when King IV lifted her up off the ground while his hand was gripping Asuka’s neck. Her arms feebly tried to remove King’s vice grip on her but to no avail. After a few seconds of Asuka struggling, King then proceeded to throw her down harshly with a powerful chokeslam that shook the ring.
-BLAM-
Asuka was laid out from the attack. She lay face up on the canvas with her eyes rolling up in her head. “Unnnhhhh…” Asuka was seeing stars, dizzy from getting smashed into the ring.

King was far from over, though. Two men came over from outside the ring, carrying a wooden table. At King’s command, the table was lifted up and into the ring. King then grabbed Asuka by the neck and lifted her defeated body up. With a roar, he slammed Asuka through the table, destroying it in one blow.
-WHAM-
The Japanese fighter was almost completely unresponsive through it all, and now Asuka lay wrecked over the ruins of the wooden table. She looked defeated already, but not yet out of it; King saw that her face was scrunched up in an expression of pain, signalling that she was still awake. The next thing Asuka knew, she was being dragged up by her hair to a standing position.

“UOOOONGH!”
A kneelift forced all the air out of Asuka’s lungs. King let go of Asuka’s hair, letting her double over in pain. He hooked her arms with his as her torso fell forward, and promptly took her down with a devastating pedigree.
-SLAM-
Asuka’s body bounced off the canvas once. The crushed fightress was an unconscious heap on the wrestling ring, spread-eagled face down. King IV paused for a moment, appreciating his work. The debris from the destroyed table earlier had been cleared out, so nothing invaded his view of Asuka Kazama put to sleep below him.

And yet, he still wasn’t done.

King pulled Asuka’s listless figure up by her waist, ready to suplex her into the next fighting tournament. But before he could do so, an idea popped into his head from holding Asuka’s dead weight. His hands traveled up to Asuka’s breasts, groping and feeling her impressive bust while she was completely out of it. He felt the beginnings of an erection as his breathing grew faster. To contain himself, King IV executed his next finishing move; he lifted Asuka up by her boobs, arched his body backwards, and threw Asuka over him and down to the ring in a brutal boobplex. She landed on the back of her head, neck, and shoulders, then her limp body settled face-up on the ring. Asuka’s eyes were rolled up in her head as she lay motionless. She was already out like a light from the pedigree before the suplex. At this point, King was just toying with Asuka Kazama’s thoroughly beaten body.

He approached her and rolled her body over, letting him lift Asuka up by the back of her shorts with one hand. King raised her high off the ground, letting her flaccid limbs dangle in the air before obliterating her gut by slamming it into his knee. Asuka would have instantly been knocked out by the brutal gutbuster, but she was already out in the first place. He pushed Asuka off of her, letting her roll onto the ring where she ended up face-down once more. King then raised Asuka’s pretty, sleeping face up by her hair.

-BAMM-
-BAMM-
-BAMM-

He viciously slammed Asuka’s face not once, not twice, but thrice into the canvas for good measure. His victim never woke up once through this beating; she was still very much alive, but far too beaten down to regain consciousness.

And with that, King IV exited the ring, his turn over and his job done. Asuka Kazama was totally overwhelmed by his power, reduced to a sandbag by his power moves. She continued to lie KOed on the ring, down for the count as she had been for the past seven minutes.

But of course, they still weren’t finished. Replacing the heel in the ring were Lili Rochefort and Fury, both grinning at the torture that was to come next for Asuka Kazama. They both dragged Asuka to the ropes, lifted her up, and then twisted the ropes to trap her arms, forcing her to a kneeling position with her arms trapped behind the ropes. With Asuka in a vulnerable state, Lili was free to unload vicious slaps onto her cheeks. The poor vigilante fighter took all of the punishment, her head rocked back and forth from Lili’s cruel slaps. Lili kept it up for a few more moments, but then stopped when she realized that she wasn’t going to be able to slap Asuka awake.

“Fury, have you got anything to wake this bitch up? It’s no fun beating on pathetic little Asuka if she will just sleep through this whole thing.”

“Don’t worry Lili, I’ve got just the thing.” Fury ripped a small packet of smelling salts open, and passed it a few times under Asuka’s nose. Slowly, the beaten fighter began to stir. “Nngghh… ughh…”

Upon hearing Asuka groan, Lili’s eyes flashed purple and she instantly threw a punch straight to Asuka’s kidneys.
“UOOOOF!!”
Spit flew from Asuka’s lips as her head jerked forward from the brutal belly punch. However, she was still trapped in the same position, unable to escape the ropes. Asuka's bare midriff was completely unguarded from Lili's attacks, which she immediately exploited.

"UNGGHHH!!"
"GWAAHH!"
"KYAAAAGGGHH!!"
"AAAaauGHhHHhhh…"

Lili unleashed a barrage of blows to Asuka, laying into her gut with all she had. Poor Asuka couldn't catch a break and could only scream, gasp, and cough as her midriff was battered relentlessly.

An uppercut hit home just above Asuka's navel, causing her mouth to form an O as air was forced out of her. Her lips parted even wider as another uppercut hit her navel this time, pushing even more air and consciousness out of Asuka. A third punch this time to the lower part of Asuka's stomach had the wrecked girl seeing double from the pain and shortness of breath. She was gasping desperately for air, but then…

-THUDDD-

"A-a-aagrrghh…"
Her cry of pain turned into a low moan as a blow to her diaphragm almost knocked her out. Her head dropped to her chest, and her body seemingly went limp on the ropes. Asuka's belly punch punishment had taken a toll on her body, and she was once again about to go to dreamland.

Noticing that her opponent was practically out again, Lili grabbed Asuka by the collar of her halter top, yanked her away from the ropes and then threw her to the center of the ring, letting Asuka lie there face-down, motionless once more. She stepped on her defeated rival’s head, asserting her dominance over Asuka. Her gaze traced Asuka’s prone body from head to toe, then it fixated on the defeated girl’s rear. Lili sighed, placing her hand on the side of her face.

“My, my, Asuka. I’ve seen how other fighters look at you after they’ve KOed you… and now that I’m in their position, I understand.” Lili walked forward and crouched down next to Asuka’s prone body. Her hands came down on Asuka’s ass, groping and massaging its plump cheeks. “You have quite the ass on you, Asuka! I’m honestly quite jealous, but at least I get to have this piece of you.”

Asuka was still too tired and beat-down to react to Lili’s fondling of her rear. The next thing she knew, she was being forced to stand once more by a hand pulling on the back of her top. Once she was on her feet, Fury let go of Asuka, and the girl immediately collapsed back onto the ring.

“Aww, come on, Asuka! We’re not yet done with you! Our viewers haven’t had enough yet!” Fury pulled her up again as he taunted her. He let go, and once again Asuka Kazama crumbled onto the canvas. Fury lowered himself to Asuka’s level and spoke in her ear.

“How about this, Asuka: If you manage to get up and stay standing for just ten seconds, we will let you go. Just ten seconds, and you’re finally free.”

With those words, Asuka finally moved on her own will, pressing against the ring with her hands and pushing herself up slowly. Every part of her body ached, her head was swimming in pain, and even the slightest movement took a gargantuan amount of effort from her. But eventually, through her heavy breaths, Asuka managed to push her entire torso off the floor of the ring. After a grueling few seconds, she was even able to bring herself up to one knee. Slowly, but surely, Asuka finally stood up on shaky legs. She staggered in place, but she hung on and kept standing.

“Bravo! But too bad, you won’t be able to stay standing for ten seconds,” Fury said. Asuka looked up at the sound of Fury’s voice, and saw his fist headed straight for her face.

-BLAM-

Asuka was turned around by the blow. She then slumped down to her knees and fell to the ring. A boot rolled her onto her back, making Asuka supine on the ring. Her eyes were shut this time and her attractive features were showing how unconscious she was.

Fury and Lili exchanged glances. The ringleader nodded at Lili, and she immediately understood. She went over to Asuka moved her limp arms over her sleeping head to let her roll Asuka’s blue halter top off of her. She threw the shirt out of the ring and then went to work on Asuka’s shorts next, which shared the same fate. Asuka Kazama was left only in her white bra and panties. Lili stepped back, letting the cameras focus on Asuka with an unobscured view. Around the world, several people were treated in secret to the sight of Asuka Kazama’s body, stripped and almost naked. Her bra did little to hide her generous bust, which moved up and down with every breath she took. The cameras panned all over her figure and took several shots, preserving this view of Asuka Kazama conquered and exposed.

Fury went down from the ring and went over to a table with a computer and a headset. He put the headset on and began to speak.

“Again, this will be the last stream of Asuka, for now. We can’t tell you why, but to make this departure less sad for all of you, we’ll be having memories of Asuka’s time with us! We’re going to take a 45-minute break, and when we come back, we’ll treat you to Asuka Kazama one last time.”

And while the stream was put on hold, some of Fury’s thugs dragged Asuka out of the ring and into another room, and Fury followed with a camera in hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fury looked at the scantily-clad Asuka Kazama, who was now hanging limply between Lili and King. They were back in the ring, just having finished their break. It was time for Asuka’s finale.

The ring leader frowned. "It gets tiresome beating on a ragdoll who won't react to anything… " He motioned for a thug to hand over to him a syringe with a colorless liquid inside. Fury then took Asuka's wrist and plunged the syringe in it, and a few moments later the beaten girl awoke. Lili and King both let go of her, but Asuka managed to catch her fall before her body could hit the ring. She was somehow alert and even had the energy and strength to stand up on her own.

As she stood, she quickly realized that she was in nothing but her underwear. Her face turned red and she instinctively covered her chest and brought her legs close to each other, but in her rush to cover herself up she didn't notice Lili come at her from the side with a roundhouse kick.
"UNNNGGH!!!"
Asuka was doubled over by the tip of Lili's shoe stabbing at her nude stomach. She was forced upright by King IV who spun her around with a left hook to her cheek.
WHAM!
The blow turned Asuka into Fury's direction, who was ready to receive her. He fired a brutal uppercut, his hard knuckles meeting Asuka's navel and the area near it. Asuka gasped in pain, but before she could even double over, two hands gripped her shoulders roughly to keep her upright. This let Fury pound at Asuka's stomach freely with several more uppercuts.
"AAAARGGGHH!"
"KYAAAAHH!!"

Asuka felt her strength fading as the blunt pain in her midriff grew. Her stomach was starting to bruise from every cruel hit she took. Fury continued beating the shit out of her by grabbing her shoulders as well and destroying her midriff with a jumping kneelift this time.

"OOUUUGHGHGHGHH!!"

King let go of Asuka's shoulders, allowing her to double over in pain, and then hammered Asuka’s back with both of his fists.

"OHH!"

She dropped onto her hands and knees. Lili swiftly stepped up to Asuka and rammed her foot into her solar plexus. Agony exploded in Asuka's chest area, and the beaten girl saw stars. She wrapped her arm around her torso from the pain as she tried to get her bearings back.

But of course, the trio beating her was in no mood to give her any mercy. Asuka was pulled up by the back of her bra, and when she was standing up, King punted her in the crotch with all his might.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Asuka's shrill scream of pain rang out in the room. Her senses were overloaded with pain, to the point that she wasn't able to think anymore. Asuka was only held up by Fury's grip on the back of her bra, the girl rendered helpless by the punishment she had received.
Her captor released her, pushing her roughly into the way of a punch from King IV. The blow rocked Asuka’s head, but before she could even react, she took another blow to her abused face from Lili this time. The three took turns taking shots at Asuka, pushing and smacking her around, overwhelming Asuka with punches, knees, and kicks that came from all directions. The poor girl kept stumbling about, weak and helplessly beaten up with no rest.
“UUUFFF!!”
A kick to her stomach knocked Asuka back-first into King, who immediately grabbed her and lifted her up in a crushing reverse bearhug.
“AAAHHH!! Let… go of me!”

The bearhug immediately restricted Asuka’s breathing, and the pressure on her aching ribs and midriff was unbearable. The captured girl opened her mouth to scream in pain again, but only an empty gasp came out.
“AHHKKK-”
Asuka’s eyes and mouth bulged as King tightened the bearhug on her. Another empty gasp escaped Asuka’s beaten body as King crushed it further in his grasp. He flexed his muscles and tightened the hold even further, completely cutting Asuka’s breathing off. And sure enough, she quickly started to faint. Asuka’s eyelids grew heavier and her strength left her. Noticing that she was going out, King IV moved one of his hands on top of her white bra, caressing Asuka’s breast and gently groping her. His bearhug grew more slack, letting Asuka breathe once more. The heel set Asuka’s feet back down onto the mat, still groping one of her boobs with a hand.

Asuka was in a sorry state. Her eyes were still shut from the pain and from almost fainting, her body was a wreck from all the abuse she had taken, and her breathing was ragged. Fury, Lili, and King began moving to finally finish off the vanquished Asuka Kazama. Fury replaced King as the one holding Asuka in place, and King got in position to kick her in the gut.

“UNGH!”

The kick doubled Asuka over, right into King’s waiting arms. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her up upside-down in a piledriver position. He walked over to a corner, while Fury and Lili had climbed on. From the top of the ringpost, both Fury and Lili held Asuka’s ankles.

I can’t fight anymore… this is it for me… w-what’s going to happen after this?
These were the thoughts running through Asuka’s head as she internally admitted her defeat. She knew that they could do whatever they wanted to her at this point. Asuka Kazama’s will was finally broken, her fighting spirit extinguished.

“Now… good night, Asuka!!”

BLAM!!!!

A thunderous sound was heard as Asuka was brutally piledriven into the ring. The team attack piledriver instantly decimated Asuka Kazama, completely disintegrating her consciousness. King IV let her go from his hold, letting her entire limp, exposed body flop onto the ring. They rolled her over, letting the defeated Asuka Kazama rest on her back. Fury and King each took an arm and pinned them on the sides of Asuka’s head, and Lili took the liberty of pinning Asuka with a single finger in between her breasts.

ONE!
Thugs at ringside started yelling out the countdown. An overhead camera focused on Asuka lying on the mat.

TWO!
Lili licked her lips. Seeing Asuka suffer through so much and be finished mercilessly was all she wanted. She had totally destroyed Asuka Kazama, and she was very much satisfied.

THREE!
King IV’s eyes traveled up and down Asuka’s voluptuous figure. He knew where Asuka was headed after this; two gangs had combined to buy Asuka for themselves, and he himself happened to be part of one of those groups. Asuka Kazama was going to be his fucktoy, and he couldn’t wait to pleasure himself with her body.

FOUR!
FIVE!
SIX!
SEVEN!
EIGHT!
NINE!
Asuka remained motionless except for her breathing, totally dead to the world and lying on the mat only in her underwear. It didn’t matter how long the count was; Asuka was far too KOed to wake up anytime in the next 24 hours.

TEN!
Fury, King, and Lili stood up, admiring their trophy; Asuka Kazama stripped, conquered, and devastated at their feet. She lay spread-eagled on the ring and her face showed complete surrender; her eyes were shut, her facial muscles relaxed, and her mouth slightly agape. The camera stayed focused on her, letting viewers also appreciate Asuka Kazama in utter defeat.

Fury walked out of the ring and to the table with the headset so that he could speak to the stream audience.

“And this ends the Ryona Stream for Asuka Kazama. I know you’ll miss this, so like we promised, we’ve prepared something special for everyone. Until then!” He took off the headset and called out to King IV.

“As we promised, she’s all yours now. Take her and do whatever you wish.”

King IV proceeded to pick Asuka up, and then slung her limp body over his shoulder. The wrestler saluted Fury before stepping out of the ring. He exited the building they were in and entered a car that was waiting for him outside. He drove off, taking his prize, the defeated Asuka Kazama, with him.

And while Asuka lay KOed in the backseat of the car, images were spreading like wildfire through the Internet; Asuka Kazama bound spread-eagled, chained, gagged, hogtied, all while stripped and knocked out. It didn’t take long for every gang in Osaka, every fighter involved in The King of Iron First Tournament, and more to find and see Asuka’s pictures. Asuka Kazama’s destruction and humiliation was completely exposed to the world.

EPILOGUE
Three thugs carried Asuka Kazama into a large room, where their fellow gang members were waiting. Every single one of them had always wanted to get a piece of the vigilante, and now was their chance. Asuka’s unconscious body was dropped onto the bed on her stomach. The thug that put her there proceeded to get her arms behind her back and bind her wrists tightly together with a rope. They rolled her onto her back, giving them a full view of Asuka’s delicious features while she was KOed as well as her exposed and abused front side. The thugs’ boss spoke from the back of the room.

“Now, let's have our fun with her.”

The thugs surrounding Asuka started drawing closer to her… many started to unbuckle their belts and take their pants off, excited to have their way with Asuka. And she remained completely unaware, vulnerable, and helpless to it all. Her fighting career was surely over, much less her days as a vigilante on the streets of her city. Asuka Kazama was finished; she was utterly broken, beaten, and destroyed. Unfortunately, the thugs were far from finished - hands were reaching out to take her bra and panties off, and these thugs were ready to take advantage of and ruin Asuka Kazama once and for all.

eHx58mprIUyBLqtzFW9EknXrHiAulzZHCIaTvEnEtPqWywiG5qr8AtIfHApU3LrBk45cYvxYhn-_bshNAf15klerDGiEWQ6URTXOaqKah7yl1qDEdMQXhxPiStuU7hpub1w_5o2C

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular
Hi! I got really busy with real life stuff, and there were points in time when it was hard to write these ryona scenes cause I felt like I had run out of ideas. But it's finally here, so I hope you guys enjoy it and thank you all for the support!

The photo was a commission I asked a friend of mine to make, I don't know if he's accepting commissions right now but I could ask him if anyone's interested.

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular
noche noche thank you! I might not do another multi part story soon, but I've already got a new short story idea in the works.

Also, everyone feel free to give critique on the story and my writing! I know that I've got a lot to learn and I wanna get better at writing ryona, so fire away

spider-jin

Vivacious Visitor
This was the perfect conclusion to the story. No rest for our poor Asuka. Thank you for the dedication you put into the project to bring it to the end!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.