Club Regular

(source: cirenk on DeviantArt)

Part 1
Part 1 (continued)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

PROLOGUE

“Ugh!” Asuka Kazama coughed twice and doubled over after getting punched again in the gut by her masked assailant. She would've crumpled to the floor if it weren't for the other two masked thugs holding her up.

“Oh Asuka, you shouldn't've poked your nose where it doesn't belong… now, I'm afraid there's no way out for you anymore.”

Asuka could only stare up angrily at the lead thug. He bent his knees to bring himself level with Asuka’s face, and spoke.

“I want to see you beg me for mercy. Beg, and this just might get easier for you.” Asuka responded by spitting in his masked face. “You wish, asshole,” Asuka snapped back weakly.

“Alright, you asked for it. Boys, stand her up will you?” The two holding her obediently pulled her up until she was standing straight and they subsequently stepped back.

Immediately, the lead thug launched a flurry of jabs and palm strikes that traveled from Asuka’s exposed belly up to her solar plexus, her chest, and then her face.

“Ungh! Ugh! Ahh!” The girl staggered backwards, rocked by the blows and unable to do anything but yelp in pain. The thug quickly grabbed Asuka by the collar of her vest, and then destroyed her belly with two knee lifts. She doubled over, her eyes bulging from their sockets and her mouth forming an O after being forced to exhale sharply. She was stood up straight again by the thug, and-

WHAM!

Asuka’s pretty face was harshly introduced to the thug’s fist.

BLAM!

The thug mercilessly delivered an even stronger punch to Asuka’s face.

BAM!
One last punch, and Asuka’s eyes went unfocused. Her face was showing that she was about to faint; her mouth was stuck agape and her eyelids were growing heavy. The thug let go of her, and Asuka Kazama fell to her knees.

“unhh…” She moaned softly; her eyes shut and Asuka blacked out. One of the assistant thugs caught her before she could fall to her side, and then lifted her limp body in front of him. Asuka Kazama dangled KOed in the arms of that thug, and the three of them walked off with their trophy, Asuka, in tow.

On a darkweb channel eagerly watched by hundreds, the weekly livestream went online. The camera was showing nothing but the boots of someone standing on the floor. The camera then zoomed out, revealing an unconscious Asuka Kazama standing with her arms above her head, her wrists bound together by cuffs hanging from a chain on the ceiling.

A robotic, computer-generated voice started speaking. “Greetings, all. Tonight on Ryona Streaming, we have a new guest.” The camera started to move closer to Asuka until her pretty, sleeping face filled the screen. A gloved hand caressed Asuka’s cheek as the voice continued to speak. “Asuka Kazama… this girl is tough. I think we'll have a lot of fun playing with her.”

“For any newcomers here, I'll be explaining the rules. Any of you can make requests for what to do to our lovely guest here. Anything you ask, we can give. Requests are open now, and we'll be taking them for the next 30 minutes.”

The camera then moved back and settled on a spot where the viewers could see Asuka’s entire unmoving figure. She continued to sleep, unaware of the trials she was soon to face...

-----------

So, what do you guys want to see happen to Asuka? What kind of beating is she gonna get, who should be dishing the pain, what should she wear? I'm also planning on making this a series, so there will be a bunch of chances for your suggestions to be incorporated into the story!

Last edited:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
The classics are the best, gotta have the jean jacket/shorts/boots/blue top combo.

Maybe while she's bound there by her wrists, they can bind her ankles too. Then when she is unable to do anything other than make movements like a fish swimming, they can deliver some stomach punishment, capping it off with a baseball bat or a browbar shot to the stomach. After that, they can bearhug her with her being completely unable to fight out of it in that position!

noche

Casual Client
Why dont destroy her cunt whit all sore of tool like baseball bat steel pipes or just stomp on her

spider-jin

Vivacious Visitor
Oh my!! This might be a dream coming true. I like your writing style and the pace of your stories. And posing Asuka at our disposal!! Oh my (did I alread said oh my?)!
To answer to your question, I wish for a total annihilation of Asuka's belly. That is were I would dish my punishment out. Ranging from normal punches up to billyclubs and baseball bats. Bryan Fury would make a great opponent but I wouldn't limit it, maybe some two on one!!
Punching, kicking, stomping, kneeing...
If I can speak freely my personal taste is for applaying a huge and prolonged pressure on the navel area. I know it sound strage but that's my taste. If you are intested I can further detail how it could be but nontheless I know whatever you'll cone up with will be great!! Can't wait for the first chapter!
Also, I love your ID name...sumiko <3

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular
Thank you all for your suggestions. I think I can deliver for each of those, especially when it comes to the belly destruction... I'm just a bit busy at the moment, but I will try to update within the week!

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular
Asuka’s eyes fluttered open. Her surroundings slowly came into focus, and as she woke up she became aware of the pain all over her torso and in her head.

“Nngghh… ow…” She groaned in pain, alerting her captors to her waking up. A voice rang out from the back of the room. “It looks like we can finally start!” Asuka tried to turn her body to see who it was, but she found it harder than expected. She was suddenly aware of everything now; she couldn't move her body because her arms were held by cuffs above her, and for some reason her boots were stuck together. She was basically immobilized, completely helpless and vulnerable.

“Let me go, or else you're going to get it!” Only laughter followed Asuka’s threat. A masked man moved in front of her. He stood at almost a foot taller than her, and his muscular frame dwarfed Asuka’s immediate field of vision. Seeing him made her struggle, albeit uselessly, against her restraints.

The man spoke. “It's no use, Asuka. There's no way you can break those, and even if you do, I’d never let you leave here anyway.” She looked up at him and for once she was unnerved. He was extremely well-built and muscular, likely a lot stronger than her, and in Asuka’s condition she clearly couldn't take this guy.

“Who the fuck are you, and what do you want with me?!”

“I am Fury, but depending on how this will go, you might be calling me your master.” He then pulled out a phone, and showed her the part of the livestream from earlier. The color drained from Asuka’s face as she saw herself in the video and heard the introduction to it. She was even more terrified by the requests from the chat - people were calling to beat her up in different, brutal ways and some were even calling for her to get fucked.

“What the hell?! You sick bastards! Let go of me!” Asuka struggled uselessly in her restraints as Fury walked over to the camera. There was now another masked man behind it, who flashed them a thumbs-up. “Alright, let's get this show on the road!”

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular
Fury walked over to a table on the side of the room and took out a crowbar from its drawer. Asuka’s eyes widened in fear and she started pleading as Fury walked back to her.

“No, don't do this don't do thi- GAHAGHK!”

Fury swung the crowbar into Asuka’s bare midriff, making sure not to break her ribs but cause a lot of pain anyway. He swung again.

yyyaaAAAAGH!” Fury didn't let up.

OOOGH!” Fury dropped the crowbar, letting Asuka have time to get her breath back. She let out a prolonged moan of pain that made Fury smile. Their watchers surely enjoyed hearing that.

Fury then held Asuka by the right-side collar of her vest, and then with his other hand he launched a series of heavy punches into Asuka’s beaten gut.

AGH!”
"CAGHK-"
Asuka gagged as a punch went deep into her belly.
"OUGH-"
"OOUAUGH-"
Each punch elicited coughs and gags; the blows to Asuka’s stomach robbed her of air to yelp in pain. She grit her teeth and shut her eyes as she felt Fury’s knuckles dig in extra hard into her abs. Asuka’s eyes then flared open as a blow found its way into her solar plexus.

THUD
“ngAAAHhhh…” A blow to the lower part of Asuka’s midsection was forced in deeper by Fury, causing whatever air was left in her lungs to get pushed out.

“uggghhhhhhhh… haaaaahhh…” Fury let go of her and went back to the table, leaving Asuka hanging there panting. Whatever fight Asuka had in her had been beaten out. The girl was just hoping for it to be over. She wouldn't be that lucky as Fury came back with a long metal pole. He stood at a small distance from Asuka, and then he drove the pole into Asuka’s navel area.

OOOOGHHH!” Asuka’s eyes bulged in pain as the air she worked so hard to get back was forced again from her stomach.
“Ngggaaaahhhh…” Fury dug the pole in even more into Asuka’s midriff. She shut her eyes tight this time, desperately hoping that he would let go. The pole stayed there for what seemed like millenia, making it hard for Asuka to breathe.

Finally, the pole retreated, leaving an angry red mark on Asuka’s beaten stomach. She sighed in relief, but said relief was cut short when the pole smacked Asuka on the side of her head, hard. She blacked out momentarily.

“Unnnghhh... “ Her eyes opened again to see Fury standing in front of her face.

“It's time for everyone's favorite part when we do these… ab workouts. The other cameras ready?” Suddenly, on the stream, another angle appeared, and now there was a close-up view of Asuka’s face and body aside from the view from the side. The cameraman gave Fury a nod, and he went to work.

Fury launched a barrage of lightning-fast punches into Asuka’s stomach. He even threw knife-hand jabs in that made Asuka feel like she was being stabbed. The cameras showed everything, including the myriad of pained expressions on Asuka’s face, as Fury absolutely demolished the poor girl.

Blow after blow rained down on hrr midsection; Asuka Kazama had turned into a pathetic punching bag, completely helpless and dominated as her belly was pounded into submission. Fury finished with three brutal uppercuts, each blow bringing Asuka close to unconsciousness before the next woke her up again.

Fury stepped back. “Whew! This bitch sure can take a lot. Let's take a look at what I've done, yeah?” The camera moved in front of Asuka, showing her beaten body to the online audience.

Asuka had stopped moving aside from the rise and fall of her chest as she panted. Her head hung forward, and it was evident that she was completely spent after that beating.

“Aww… it looks like she's had enough. I suppose we'll have to get her down from there.” Fury went behind Asuka and reached up to free her hands from the cuffs. She immediately started to fall, but Fury caught her by the hair and dragged her body to the wall, where he dropped her on her ass. Asuka’s arms were limp at her sides, her legs now spread, and her head rested on her chest. Fury reached down to hold Asuka’s face up by her chin. “Hey, are you still with us?”

The camera moved to focus on Asuka’s face; the girl looked dazed, hurt, and tired all at once. She was having a hard time keeping her eyes open, and she was too busy gulping in air to reply to Fury.

“Well, you're at least not out yet. Saves me the trouble of waking you up.”

Fury punted her stomach with the tip of his steel-toed boot. Spit flew from Asuka’s mouth and she immediately doubled over, her arms instinctively going to her stomach.

Fury pulled her to an upwards sitting position against the wall, and then launched an even stronger kick to Asuka’s pussy.

KYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Her eyes shut tight as pain exploded in Asuka’s nether regions and reverberated through her body. Fury didn't let up, and kicked her again in the same area. A soundless scream left her and her upper body shot forward as agony racked Asuka once more. Fury stood back, enjoying the view of Asuka Kazama doubled over from the torturous pain.

“Haaaahhh… aghhhh…” the beaten fighter’s heavy breaths were audible and could even be heard on the stream. No doubt there would be people clipping that again, adding it to their audio collection of Asuka in pain. Fury then yanked her head back against the wall, walked back a few paces, then charged back in to deliver a running kick to Asuka’s pussy one more time.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!”

Asuka let out the loudest scream she had all night. Pain ravaged her body, and she was seeing stars from that blow. But Fury wasn't done; he dug his foot even more into Asuka’s abused womanhood.

kyAAAAAaaaaahhhh…” Moans of pain escaped Asuka’s lips, and they grew weaker as Asuka’s body started to shut down. She quickly blacked out from the pain. Fury picked her up by the head and dangled her off the ground, showing off Asuka Kazama’s limp body to the camera. Her face screamed destruction; her mouth was still hanging open, and her eyes were now closed. Fury held her there for a few moments, then let go of her, letting her crumble to the ground. She lay on her side and Fury pushed with his foot, causing her to end up on her back.

The camera zoomed in on Asuka, following Fury's finger as it traced Asuka's prone body, starting with the cheek of her KOed face, then showing her chest, her battered stomach, and finally her crotch, where the finger rested. It then zoomed out, fully showing Asuka splayed on her back, unconscious at Fury’s feet.

“Poor, poor Asuka. I'm told that while I was beating you, your new fans were just begging for more. And we can't disappoint them now, can we?” Fury looked to the camera at that last sentence. “Because you all loved Asuka so much, we will keep her as a regular Ryona slave. Keep sending in those requests for little miss Asuka here!”

The defeated fighter heard none of this. Asuka continued to lie there, utterly destroyed and knocked out. She would be given time to recover after the beating of a lifetime that she just got, but only so that they could utterly destroy Asuka Kazama again, and again, and again...

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Well we saw how ell she can take a beating, now let's see how well she can stretch!

(If you need clips/images of any of these moves, let me know!)

-STF
-Torture Rack
-Cobra Twist
-Camel Clutch
-Dragon sleeper

Then there's the good old fashioned, very skill-requiring "grab her by the neck with both hands and lift her into the air, choking her out" :P

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular
Thank you all for the feedback! Now I legit am too busy at the moment to work on it right away, but I can say that there will be submission holds and wrestling stuff later on

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular
The door to Asuka’s room swung open. One of the masked thugs walked in, only to be greeted by an angry Asuka charging him. She tackled him, sending him a few steps backward, then followed up with a crushing right hook and a kick that blasted the thug into a wall. The thug slid down, seemingly KOed.

“You bastards are stupid, you know that? Didn't even tie me u- MMFF!” Asuka was interrupted by a sweet-smelling cloth that suddenly covered her nose and mouth. Another arm wrapped around her torso, trapping her arms and lifting her clean off the floor.
“If you wanted us to tie you up, you should have just let us know! We'll keep that in mind for the future.” Asuka’s struggled harder upon hearing Fury’s familiar voice. She squirmed and flailed in his grasp, but she wasn't able to get a decent hit in with Fury behind her lifting her off the ground. It didn't help that her body was starting to grow weaker from the chloroformed rag on her mouth.
No… no… not again! Asuka tried elbowing Fury’s sides, but her blows were having no effect and they were quickly slowing down as a result of the chloroform. Her eyes became unfocused, her vision grew hazy, and her limbs soon went limp. Noting that she was starting to faint, Fury set her feet back down on the ground and tightened his grip even further on her mouth to hasten her KO.

“mmmf… “ Asuka let out a muffled groan as she passed out. Fury let go of the cloth and looked down at her. “Hmmm… we're not starting for a while… I might as well have my own fun with you myself.” His hand traveled to her boobs, groping the unconscious and defenseless Asuka to his heart's content. He ran that same hand down her exposed midriff and her shorts, feeling her up as much as he wanted while Asuka was too KOed to do anything about it. Fury then turned Asuka around and took a moment, taking in the sight of Asuka’s pretty, sleeping face. He then slung her limp body over his shoulder and walked off.

---------

“Tonight at Ryona Streaming, we've got something special for all of you! Last week, we told you to send your requests for Asuka, and we're here to deliver tonight!”

The video feed flared to life, showing Asuka Kazama standing knocked out with her hands tied behind what seemed to be a ringpost. The stream this time was coming from a wrestling ring that was in their compound.

“Most of you sent in requests for a squash wrestling match. It looks like a ton of people here want to see Asuka Kazama as a jobber, huh? To show you guys just that, we brought in a special guest for today. Please welcome… the cruelest heel in the underground wrestling business, King IV!!!”

The camera panned to the other corner, showing a muscular wrestler in black tights and a dark jaguar mask. This man was almost twice Asuka’s size.
A voice rang out from ringside, “And with no further ado, it's time to start this!”

DING DING DING

The fight started but Asuka was still tied up in the corner, awake yet weak from being KOed. Fear filled her eyes as King IV approached her menacingly. She couldn't do anything as King IV stepped right in front of her and kneed her in the gut.

OOGHH!”

Fury untied her hands as she coughed and doubled over in pain. She would've fallen over when she was released from her bonds, but King IV caught her by her hair. He forced her to a stand, and pushed her to the center of the ring. She staggered on her way there, but managed to stay on her feet. He quickly followed behind her, turned the dizzy Asuka around and-

WHAM

Asuka spun, rattled by King IV nailing her in the face. She barely saw Fury appear suddenly in front of her and throw a punch himself.

UNGH!” Asuka was once again spun around, staggering back to King IV who in turn drove a sharp knee up her gut, doubling her over.
OHHGHK- “ Asuka coughed and held her stomach, and for good measure King IV slapped her hard in the face. Fury grabbed her from behind by her hair, turned her around forcefully, and then threw a kick to an uncovered area just above Asuka’s crotch. The girl gagged, unable to breathe from getting hit so much. From behind, King IV pulled her up to a vertical base by her hair, exposing her pained face to the camera. He let her go, reared back, and launched a kick to her upper back exactly as Fury also kicked Asuka in her chest.

Ungh! aghhhh… “ Asuka sank to her knees, and before she could fall flat on the canvas King IV caught her by her hair. By the look on her face, it was clear that Asuka was completely defenseless and already dizzy from the tag team attacks.

King IV then hauled up the beaten Asuka to her feet, and with his left arm, he locked her right arm behind her. At the same time, he put his leg on top of her left and then pulled Asuka taut over his own leg. Asuka’s once-groggy facial expression turned into one of pain, as King IV yanked back on her arm, subjecting her to the power of the cobra twist.

Annnggggghhh… GAHhhhhh… “ Asuka could do nothing but groan in pain as her bare midriff was stretched out. King yanked back further on her arm, torturing Asuka even more. Her eyes were shut tight from the agony inflicted upon her. This made her unable to see Fury go down from the ring, go back up with a folded steel chair, and approach her with the chair in tow. Fury reared back, and then slammed the edge of the folded chair into Asuka’s gut.
GUAAAAHHHHH!!!!”
NGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”
Her already abused belly was destroyed further by two brutal chair slams to it. Fury then knocked her out for a loop by smashing the flat side of the folded steel chair in her face. Punch-drunk, Asuka couldn't even register King IV moving his hold, bending her forwards and putting her in a headlock. The heel then jumped up and fell on his behind, drilling Asuka’s front side with a massive DDT. The slam reverberated through the ring, and Asuka was left completely devastated, face-down on the ground.

“Awww, poor Asuka looks like she's out… we've got to wake her up, we're not done with her yet.” Fury and King IV both sat on her back; Fury took Asuka’s limp arms, placed them on top of his knees, and then hooked Asuka’s chin with both of his hands before leaning back to bend Asuka backwards. King IV on the other hand wrenched Asuka’s legs up and backwards.

MMMMMPPPFFFF!!! NNNNNNNFFFF!!!” Her screams of pain were muffled; the tag team had put her in a brutal camel clutch/Boston crab combo, contorting her body into a U-shape. The heel duo yanked back a bit more, and Asuka felt like her body was on fire from the pain. Her eyes were bulging from their sockets while her muffled cries of anguish grew more and more frantic.

After a few more agonizing moments for Asuka, the heels finally let go of her. Fury stepped out of the ring, leaving the defeated girl alone with King IV. Asuka Kazama was again lying face-down on the ground, too pained and tired to even move.
The cruel heel remaining in the ring stood over her for a moment, then dragged Asuka up by her sides. The beaten fighter staggered in place, eyes rolling, barely able to stand. This let King wrap his forearm over Asuka’s neck, and he bent her over backwards trapping her in a dragon sleeper.
Ukkkkh-”
Chokes escaped her lips as she tried to peel King IV’s massive bicep away, but Asuka had no energy left at this point. The heel tightened his hold on Asuka, causing her eyes to bug out briefly as her breathing was cut off even more. Her vision started fading and her arms slowly dropped to her sides. King IV flexed hard, causing Asuka’s head to twitch slightly. The camera caught Asuka’s eyes shutting as King IV flexed again causing her now-limp body to twitch.
Asuka had gotten KOed yet again.
King IV kept her bent over and dangling limply in the dragon sleeper hold for a few more moments before dropping her on the mat. He left her there for a few moments, letting the camera focus on Asuka lying defeated on her back.

King IV crouched down and put a finger on Asuka’s belly, and counted to 3, then 4, then 5… the girl gave no reaction. She was completely out of it, but King IV was far from done with destroying Asuka.

He pulled the beaten fighter up to her feet, then hauled her up across his shoulders. He steadied her by holding her neck and crotch, and then he pulled.

aaaahhh… “
Asuka groaned in pain, slowly waking up as her back was stretched over King IV’s shoulders. Her face scrunched up in pain, eyes shut tight. Asuka was too beaten to resist, seeing as her arms were just dangling limply.

Aaaaaaaaggghhhhhh… no… “ King IV had bent her back even further, causing a great deal of pain to Asuka. Her moans of pain only served to egg him on, and it was clear that Asuka couldn't take much more of it. The heel let up on Asuka’s body, right before dropping down to give Asuka a brutal Argentine backbreaker.

BAM!

Her eyes bulged again from the shock and pain, and her broken body slid off of her captor’s shoulders as King IV let go of her. She ended up face down on the mat, but her opponent used his foot to roll Asuka over on her back.

Unnhhh… what's next… Asuka thought as King IV mounted her and gathered her arms to pin them to her sides with his legs. Suddenly, her face was rocked by a blow to her cheek.

Agh!” Asuka cried out in pain as her head was turned on its side by the punch. King IV smiled underneath his mask, and let loose.

Gah!”
“Aahh!”
“Puwah!”
“Oongh
!”

King IV pounded Asuka’s pretty face with a barrage of punches, and in her vulnerable state all she could do was take the punishment. Asuka continued to cry out in pain as she was mercilessly beaten to a pulp.

WHAM!
“nnnnhhh… hurts… “ Asuka groaned in pain, somehow still awake after the beating she got. King IV stood up, then repositioned himself such that he was sitting down with Asuka lying in front of him.
He then pulled her to his body, hauled Asuka up to a sitting position, before forcing her head under his side and locking her in another dragon sleeper.

“Kkhh… King… stop… “ the Osakan girl’s pleas were unheard, letting King IV choke her out one more time. She didn't even attempt to fight; Asuka faded out of consciousness quickly. Her limp body was draped over King’s, letting him have a good view of Asuka’s KOed expression. He signaled to make the camera focus on his opponent's face. It had been the xth time Asuka passed out this match, but the sight of Asuka’s pretty face while unconscious never got old. He stood up and let her drop to the mat where she lay motionless.

“All match long, it feels like you've just been lying on your back. It feels like you're suggesting something, Asuka… “ King IV teased. The way Asuka looked so helpless was giving King IV thoughts of destroying her, not in the ring, but somewhere more… private. But he knew to wait; he had been promised a piece of her later on as long as he did his job.

And that, he did. He rolled Asuka over once more so that she was face-down, then stood on the backs of her thighs and grabbed her wrists. He reared back until his back met the canvas, and lifted Asuka up in a ceiling hold. The pain and pressure on Asuka forced her awake, and it didn't take long for her screams to come out.

YAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! S-stop, please!!!”

Asuka’s screams of pain filled the area with every passing second that she was stuck in King IV’s torturous ceiling hold. She was being stretched to her limits and could do nothing but scream and beg for them to stop.

“Do you submit?”
“I submit!! I submit!”
“Admit you've lost! Make it good for all of those at home, watching!”
King IV pushed his legs up, stretching Asuka even further and making her scream.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! I SUBMIT! YOU'VE BEATEN ME! I'M DONE I’M DONE I’M DONE, JUST PLEASE LET GO OF ME!”
From ringside, Fury smiled underneath his mask. Once again, they had broken Asuka’s fighting spirit. Her total surrender was music to his ears. He walked back into the ring and walked over to the two fighters. “Alright, King, that's enough. Put her down.” King IV finally let go of Asuka and pushed her off of him, making her fall to her side. She stayed there, panting heavily and too pained to move.

“King, let's help Asuka up.” Fury and King draped each of her arms around their shoulders and pulled her up between the two of them. Unfortunately for Asuka, this was far from being a nice gesture from the two of them; Fury swung a huge punch to Asuka’s belly and King followed suit.

“Ough! Aghk!” Asuka coughed and gagged, then her eyes rolled up in her head and her knees buckled. The brutal punishment dealt to her stomach almost knocked Asuka out. She barely hung on to her consciousness as the two villains held her limp body up.

“King! It's time to finish Asuka off. The chat has requested a double finishing move… do you think we can do a tag team glam slam?” King nodded silently. The two then changed their hold on Asuka; each of them hooked Asuka’s arms behind her back and then raised her as high as they could in the air. Asuka winced in pain, too out of it to give a stronger reaction. The two of them waited for a few moments, letting the viewers drink up the sight Asuka’s sexy body arched slightly as Fury and King held her in the air. The two nodded at each other, and then executed. They jumped up, let go of her arms, and viciously slammed Asuka Kazama face-first into the mat.

BAM!

The sound of Asuka crashing down face-first on the mat rang out in their space. The dual glam slam completely obliterated Asuka, putting her lights out instantly. She lay unmoving, face down and slightly spread-eagled. The two villains both planted their feet on her defeated body.

“Let's all give King a big thank you for joining us here today! Stay tuned for next week, and keep those requests coming in for Asuka!” Fury and King shook hands and looked down at their work. Asuka Kazama lay destroyed at her conquerors’ feet, mercifully unconscious for the night...

Last edited:

noche

Casual Client
another magnificent chapter, quite entertaining and enjoyably long
Making Asuka a jobber was a great idea I hope they keep breaking her until she is a complete mess, too scared to even fight back
Maybe her next opponent should be Lili Rocheford in a complete onside beating in which Lili should make a mockery of Asuka the whole fight, crashing her head against the wall, the floor and practically the whole place.
And when asuka can no longer defend herself any longer and begged Lili to stop she would crush her using her heels on her face, breasts, stomach and cunt.
But whatever ideas you have, I'm sure I'll enjoy your next chapter.
congratulation for the great work

spider-jin

Vivacious Visitor
Where have you been all this time? No, seriously, where have you been? I'm so happy I found your works on this site. Were you active on any other platform before coming to undertow? I wanna read everything from you.
As for the story, maybe in the next chapter they could give Asuka the opportunity to gain her freedom by defeating her opponent in a no-rules match but if she is defeated then she will have to stay in the dungeon "forever" (and be punished for loosing . )
I like the idea of a female opponent this time

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular
Thank you for all the wonderful comments! You guys keep me wanting to make more of these

noche noche : ooh, Lili as her next opponent is a good idea. Am now thinking about juicing up Lili to make her way stronger than Asuka, hehe.

S spider-jin : This is my first time posting stories, but I've been reading a lot over the past few years and writing/editing fics for myself

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I know it was done a little bit in this segment, but I wouldn't mind seeing a focus on Asuka's stomach. I always liked the idea of someone with hard stomach muscles getting them beat to the point where even a gentle touch makes them quiver in pain, and even a moderate blow will hurt.

kained

Ryonani Teamster
Really enjoying this so far. Where is part 1?
Requests: Electrotorture.
Forced/coerced to be a slave to a disgusting older man, slob that abuses her and she has no choice but to obey.
Costume: Schoolgirl

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Lovely work sumikofan, I'm glad to see your highly entertaining work here, the pace of the story while a little on the fast side is well thought out and the action is top notch, are you into brutal/bloody Ryo?, if so let me know and I'll add a few *nice* suggestion for our darling Asuka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.