Assorted MMO Ryona (1 Viewer)

Shadow Weaver

Potential Patron
Been lurking for a while and thought I would give this a shot...

Anyway some assorted MMO Ryona I have been able to record. Commeents and opinions are always welcome.

TERA

Vindictus

Scarlet Blade

Videos are set to private because people take stuff and just spam it everywhere...

Last edited by a moderator:

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
If it's set to private how are we supposed leave our comments opinions? Did you mean to post these as unlisted?

Shadow Weaver

Potential Patron
TERA

TERA

Vindictus

Vindictus

Vindictus

TERA

TERA

This will be my last update untill next weekend. They should all be viewable/commentable this time around.

Shadow Weaver

Potential Patron
Tried out Archlord 2 over the weekend... Orcs take way more damage than humans.

Human 2 hand sword (Fav death animation)

Human Archer

Human Sword and Shield (No shield though)

Human Mage (Squishiest...)

Orc Axe

Orc Mage

Orc Archer

Orc Sword and Shield (No shield)

Tera Human Female IN game armor (bigger mans coat)

Mardion

Potential Patron
It's nice to have a thread like this where we can see samples of each MMO and judge for ourselves which one we'd like to immerse with. Thanks :-)

Since you said that comments and opinions are welcome, I'll mention that the only problem with these vids is the camera angle. In most of them we only see the girl standing there and some colors appearing in front of her until she is dead - so there is no ryona sense, and in several cases I don't even know what is actually happening. It would be much more useful if the camera angle was akin to the second video's one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.