Assassin's Creed 3 Ryona / Death Scenes Compilation (1 Viewer)

ChooSum

Potential Patron
I notice a serious lack of Assassin's Creed ryona/death scenes vids. For a game that celebrates the art of killing so, it is really a huge disappointment. I have the games but I didn't have the means to record them into videos. So, I have taken the liberty to make a small compilation of other female character death scenes from other gameplay vids floating around Youtube. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rag40

Swell Supporter
I agree with you. The female characters are great looking in the multiplayer and some of the death animations are great. My favorite is the axe kill from the back. The way their eyes kind of roll up as they crash to their knees is cool.

However, as usual there are some things that can be better. First, I think the voice work is way too low and I wish they would add gurgling sounds to the throat slash kills, which there are a ton of. The Lady Maverick doesn't even make a sound when she gets silent killed, which is kind of strange, lol.

Plus, when you are playing as a character and die, I hate how it always goes in slowmo with that whole crazy animus graphic effect covering everything. Plus the sound that the animus makes kinds of drowns out your character's death sound.

Lastly, I think the ragdoll effects need to be improved. I can tell that they were "slightly" improved in Black Flag, but really, the whole thing needs an overhaul for next gen.

But yeah, I agree that there are not nearly enough ryona videos for AC multiplayer. I guess multiplayer games are a bit tougher to get proper ryona from. However, I have a ton that I got myself in both random multiplayer matches and also in the training mode.

I also figured out how to swap sounds from one character to another. Lady Maverick has some great gurgle type sounds in other languages, but the english ones kind of stink because they are so low. So I replaced them with the foreign ones, lol. Pretty easy to do, as well.

Anyway, thanks for the post. Take care.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Hmm, there is another person on here, Kiri-ryona. We did some ryona videos of Age of Conan together and I was able to upload them to this thing called Skydrive. I am not sure if you are familiar with it. Basically, if you give me your email (send it to me via private message on ryonani) I can give you permission to access any videos on my Skydrive account. I can then upload some of my AC3 vids.

Just a warning. I am really only into Female vs Female type ryona. In particular for AC3, I focused on the Independent ruthlessly slaughtering the other three women, lol. Mostly the axe kills: high profile (running) kill from the back, and the low profile axe kills from both the back and front.

I have videos of me playing as the red coat, lady maverick and pioneer and playing stupidly to get killed, lol. To be honest, it is kind of tough for me to do that because I am pretty competitive so I need to somehow balance my desire for ryona and winning. It sucks, lol.

I also have vids of me playing as The Independent in training mode and killing the other three female characters. Oh, I also lowered the music to 0 and the sound effects to 1, which might sound strange, but it is a lot better for me since it lets you hear the death sounds better.

I even had the sound effects on 0 for a while because I really wanted to hear which languages had the best death sounds. Now that I figured out how to swap sounds, it's not as bad. Still, the swap method has some limitations, so it's not perfect.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested in any of that. Like I said, I have very particular interests, so a majority of the deaths are the Independent killing the other three.

Take care.

PS - The Last of Us multiplayer also has amazing execution animations (with the best ragdoll I have ever seen) and some great voice acting from the females. That also gets no ryona vids made for it. Can't help there, though. Don't currently have a capture device that I can use for my PS3. Oh well.

ChooSum

Potential Patron
I've been looking for more AC ryona from god knows when, so of course I'm interested! ! I've PM'd you my e-mail address. Let me know when the videos are ready!

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Alright, sent you an email just now. I will see if I can get around to uploading some vids sometime tonight.

@eyeteeth

Love the art you post. Great stuff. Did you ever try out XNAlara? I know you like to create art using characters from video games. XNA has a lot of official models that would probably save you a ton of work. Then again, you probably know all this already, lol.

Then again, I wonder if anyone would create a stink about using official models in the kind of art we like. Hmm, not sure.

Anyway, take care.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
thank you :D

i know about XNALara but i have not tried it. part of the fun for me is making my own characters!

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah I hear you. Plus some of the clothing in poser/daz looks really nice.

I was just stunned when I saw XNAlara and the fact you could get the official models and mess around with them. It was like a kid in a candy store, lol.

Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.