• asagi asagiri.png
    asagi asagiri.png
    509.3 KB · Views: 10,700
  • Asagi.png
    Asagi.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 2,225

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
No offense, but I hate it when people make shitty cut-outs. This is a cool hair, but the image is low-resolution and the erasing job is far below par. At least get rid of all the extra bits between the locks of hair.

applesauce21

Potential Patron
Yeah I get that it's not the best it was rather difficult to find a good quality picture. and the choppiness is partially due to the method of erasing I used in any case, it was as good as I was gonna get it and thus worked for me. Oh and the background was just off of google images heh. :D

Kyro

Potential Patron
Synonymous said:
Cool, do you know where I can get the background?

Edit: never mind it seemed to of been slightly different and kinda not work. >.>
(just searched Disgaea Etna to find it but it was missing some of the bottom...)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
applesauce21 said:
Yeah I get that it's not the best it was rather difficult to find a good quality picture. and the choppiness is partially due to the method of erasing I used in any case, it was as good as I was gonna get it and thus worked for me. Oh and the background was just off of google images heh. :D
Check out Volty's tutorial for making imports, it's rather good and explains how to use the pen tool to recreate the hair without cutting it out all choppy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.