Artist NEEDED for new game (1 Viewer)

S

synaps

i`am noob programmer using multimedia fusion (it`s more fluent than game maker to me) .
i dont want to make usual scrolling game,i want something new like tower defense or strategy turn based (those genre r also easy to program i guess)
there is no limit to the art i only got one condition that he (or she) has to be CRAZYYYYYY :slow:
:P mail me to get in contact with me

dirtyc101

Ryonani Teamster
Good luck finding an artist man. You may find it helps if you narrow down what type of game you want to make a bit, or at least what type of artist you want. For example someone who draws still images might have a lot of trouble drawing animation or spritework...

DirtyC101

S

synaps

good idea but i already got 3 ideas and i`am not picky so i will work with what i got,no need for special skills or anything just simple sprite .
the characters can be brave warrior wielding spear or bow with heavy armor,maybe school girls with guns ,any ideas can fit in my games till now but i really wish for is monster drawing if possible,and no its not random shity game it would be complicated story line with branched story.dont be shy to show me wat u had got

K

KLT1M

im an Artist

well maybe i can give it a try...dont get hopes up thought i just think it would be fun to try this out and a great experience for me. this will be my first time

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.