[PC] Arnie and the Hitchhiker (Windows, MAC, Linux) (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Arnie and the Hitchhiker (cross platform version) | Undertow

Take on the role of Arnie, who gets dumped by his girlfriend, and makes a wrong turn on his way home. Arnie subsequently encounters a mysterious female hitchhiker [Marcella] with a dark secret. This could be a night he'll never forget.
Can you solve the mystery and save Marcella from her horrible fate, or will Arnie meet his doom?
There are six endings. The ending you get depends on choices you make in the game.
screen1b.JPG
screen2b.JPG

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
New version (same story, now runs on MAC and Linux systems in addition to Windows)

Edit (24 FEB 2016): I have about 20 other sexually explicit visual novels in Windows format, of which kexter has converted nine to html (cross platform) format.
However, I have little incentive to post any additional visual novels here at undertow, as nobody has rated (much less reviewed) what I've already uploaded.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Updated the game to include Marcella's back-story (more animated scenes) :wat:
The link is in the first post.

40_chpt10_25_small_by_fleetp-da335rz.jpg

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hmm, this visual novel has had over 1000 downloads, but nobody posted ratings or reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.