Are you (more of) a pervert? (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
The cliche saying is all men are perverts. Maybe so, but do you think your ryona kink has made you even more of a pervert?

I'd confess for me, maybe it does. Not only do you have your standard sexual attraction, but you have possibly ryona fantasies on top of that. Then again, normies have sexual fantasies too, so who knows. It'd be interesting if the entire world decided to announce the fantasies they've been having in their heads. Might come to find out just how messed up we all are.

Hopefully not off on a tangent, but I've always wondered if women are just as much of a pervert, and they're just good at hiding it, or do we have all of that adrenaline to blame/thank? I wonder if there are any woman who have a ryona fetish. Big world, so surely? There are male belly punched in boxing anime compilations on YouTube. I wonder if any woman get off on those.

Demoralized

Avid Affiliate
I've wondered if there are women who would be interested in something like ryona.
Some women like the idea of being dominated so I wonder if that is a factor as well.

jiwao

Casual Client
I met a guy a few weeks back who had a girlfriend with a ryona fetish, so they definitely exist. Maybe it's possible that they are just better at hiding stuff like that? I feel like a man's urge for pleasure is a bit bigger than women's, but I could be wrong.

Ryona has definitely made me a massive pervert, especially through my teenage years. I regret none of it though, those times were some of my best so far.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
I've wondered if there are women who would be interested in something like ryona.
Some women like the idea of being dominated so I wonder if that is a factor as well.

I know one girl who confesses she likes to dominate. I mean girls are into bondage etc for yaoi, so it's not too surprising I guess? Then again bondage it's a step away from real fantasy harm.

jiwao, pretty rare for a girl to admit she has a ryona fetish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.