Arare from KanColle (1 Viewer)

halfstovetop

Potential Patron
Hey, I have a request, Arare from Kantai Collection, but I'm sorry I wasn't able to get a better reference shot.

4lhdat.png

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hi, I was first thinking to do this work, but the presumed age of this girl is a problem for me. She do not even seem to have reached puberty, and that's an euphemism ... ???

Nigida

Potential Patron
While I don't like the idea of characters that seem just too young, one could argue there is not much of a point to not create younger characters. One can easily make characters younger or seemingly older in-game by adjusting breast size and overall body size for example.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Nigida said:
While I don't like the idea of characters that seem just too young, one could argue there is not much of a point to not create younger characters. One can easily make characters younger or seemingly older in-game by adjusting breast size and overall body size for example.
The picture he posted is just showing her head, but when i saw this...

5RcA0Ga.png
V0bhPHJ.png

...I felt that something was wrong.

I wont say anything more about it.

halfstovetop

Potential Patron
SyntaxTerror said:
Nigida said:
The picture he posted is just showing her head, but when i saw this...

5RcA0Ga.png
V0bhPHJ.png

...I felt that something was wrong.

I wont say anything more about it.

Ah. I thought she was about the same scale as Shimakaze, who was physically mature. I'm sorry if it seemed creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.