Anyone interested in working on a Nude Mod for Bayonetta? (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please specify what kind of mods (gameplay? texture change?) you want. Modders might be willing to consider your request, but might not, since their interpretation of a 'good mod' might not match yours.:wat:

If you want the characters to look different from how they currently appear, posting a picture of what you'd like to see often helps.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Juls

Casual Client
Here is a picture that Fleet asked for to inspire someone. :smile:

004_Bayonetta_002.jpg

Kojinzx

Casual Client
im interested, but more important is the - We need tools to extract game res.(unpack/repack) & find the textures to mod game :)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Please specify what kind of mods (gameplay? texture change?) you want. Modders might be willing to consider your request, but might not, since their interpretation of a 'good mod' might not match yours.:wat:

If you want the characters to look different from how they currently appear, posting a picture of what you'd like to see often helps.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
thank you! i should have been more specific.

some things i would like to see are, of course, nude outfits. a freecam mod would also be good, especially for post-defeat. and i would possibly like to see the flower removed when you get hit.

Armadillo179

Potential Patron
As a long-time avid consumer of nude mods; the PC release of Bayonetta is a dream come true. This may very well be the thing that motivates me to try learn how to make my own mods.

slice

Avid Affiliate
looks like Maliwei777 already made that, but seems theres a seam on her neck or smth he said, so maybe hes gonna make ver 2.0 for that

Armadillo179

Potential Patron
looks like Maliwei777 already made that, but seems theres a seam on her neck or smth he said, so maybe hes gonna make ver 2.0 for that

Orly? Got any links?

I've been checking here and LL regularly to see if anyone has started or made any progress.

slice

Avid Affiliate
it just repace texture and work in witch time, so i thing should cosider it not releash yet
he did that on purpose, guess he didn't want her to nude in the whole game play so he just made the nude for her just in witch time, practically it is a complete mod but not a perfect one yet there is a gap on her neck, i'll just wait for the next version

xathu0904

Potential Patron
he did that on purpose, guess he didn't want her to nude in the whole game play so he just made the nude for her just in witch time, practically it is a complete mod but not a perfect one yet there is a gap on her neck, i'll just wait for the next version
no, it just simple dat right now he only can change her texture, not her model

nudeseeker

Casual Client
猎天使魔女果体MOD_猎天使魔女 贝姐果体MOD下载-3DMGAME下载站_3dmgame.com

you can download the nude mod here, click on the green button at the top of the mod page. It only activates in witch time however. A few guys at LL figured it out.

screenshots here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76355-bayonetta-modding-discussion/page-2#entry1875000

W00t the legendary modder even made a nude mod for this outdated graphics games? Poor ass. Never seen anything good happens to devil may cry series.

The mod only work when she transforms. Thought it gonna be nude forever.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
its not a full nude mod, he didn't make a new texture just hid the hair effect that covers the default 'naked' skin that is already in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.