any rape type (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter vuntastic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
V

vuntastic

can someone give me some mods. that .SWF not .MOD for rape mods ? i am new to Flash so i cant really use .mod as well.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Dear Vuntastic,

Please help us understand your request. SDT is a game where you typically insert a penis down the throat of a drawn female model. She is there for the taking and does not have to consent, as part of the standard SDT offering. Does this not suffice? What kind of mods are necessary to make it more rapist - more to your taste? A certain dialogue or costume perhaps? Must she scream more, in terror (when her mouth is not full of cock - actually that's a cool idea for a dialogue, one where she screams constantly when you don't fuck her throat)?

Would you be interested in a slave bazaar for instance, or perhaps tentacle rape? Or the molestation of young women - an oldie, but a goodie. We've got it all - look around the forums and see if you find something you like.

Looking forward to hearing from you again and my complements to your excellent entrance. "Gimme some rape." Brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.