1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any celebrity women you like to see fight to the death?

Discussion in 'Guro' started by catfightforums, Aug 11, 2012.

1. catfightforums

catfightforums Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

Jul 30, 2010
    Are there any celeb babes you'd like to see battle in a winner-take-all deathmatch? Weapons of any sort, armor, magic powers, whatever.
    I'd love to see a bikini/blades/limited magic fight between Kate Upton and Kim Kardashian

KateUptonSportsIllustratedSwimsuit201111.jpg kim_kardashian_princess_jasmine_halloween.jpg

Let's say Kate has dual short swords, fire magic, and a small shield strapped to her back. Kim has a long halberd (think Seung Mina-style axe) and ice magic.
    Lots of excellent ways this fight could end

Kate impaling Kim through her huge breasts with her blades
    Kim lopping off her enemys pretty head with the axe
    Shield bash knocking Kim out and then lighting her sexy body on fire
    Freezing Kate's flat midriff and kicking her there, shattering her torso

me gusta :D
  2. zer

zer Potential Patron

Jul 1, 2012
    Hm. After careful consideration, I picked 2 I liked rather than 2 that I don't like but still find hot. So I choose Kate Beckinsale and Charlize Theron.

charlize-theron.jpg Kate-Beckinsale-kate-beckinsale-78848_1280_1024.jpg

Two over the shoulder stare pictures, just because they were there.

Uhm, and either both get longswords or Kate gets a spear and Charlize gets an axe and a shield.

Ends with either beheaded, Charlize impaled or speared through the head, Kate with the axe burried in her skull or split in half would be great.
  3. Pyrrha

Pyrrha Vivacious Visitor

Feb 8, 2012
    Michelle Trachenberg vs Sarah Michelle Gellar. And both dressed in long shiny raincoats and knee high shiny boots with heels. Both girls with their very long hair loose . And only fight with ,punches ,kicks ,grabs.
  4. Gwen Stefani vs Queen Latifah in a fight to the death! Gwen+Stefani+Queen+Latifah+61st+Annual+Golden+PUMruQtdzFnl.jpg