-Added Max's Bedroom.png

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Just decided to delete the last two posts addressed to tickles tickles here on my thread, and then combine them into another background update for the sake of organization. Anyway, here's the update post:
-As per two requests by tickles tickles :
*added Hummer_Limo Interior Background.png.
*added Sauna Background.png.

*This one's not exactly my best work, but it'll do for now until I find a better background.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
It's been a while since I've done one of these. So, here's a background of a gym with a juice bar inside. Perfect for one of those scenarios where the protein intake just isn't enough. XD

yosiema77

Avid Affiliate
Hello,

If you're still open for requests, how about a Theatre with view on audience, like audience watching what is going on on stage. I mean not the view of stage, but view from behind the stage, so the audience would be in background. I tried to find that kind of background in archive, but couldn't. Thanks in advance!

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Hello,

If you're still open for requests, how about a Theatre with view on audience, like audience watching what is going on on stage. I mean not the view of stage, but view from behind the stage, so the audience would be in background. I tried to find that kind of background in archive, but couldn't. Thanks in advance!
Ah, yes. I believe I have a background like this, just without the audience. But for the life of me, I can't remember who made this. All I remember is that it came with a Miley Cyrus mod someone made. And when I tried searching for the link to this background given this, I just couldn't find it. Anyway, here it is:

Attachments

• Genesis_Energy_Theatre_Seats_and_stage.jpg
    Genesis_Energy_Theatre_Seats_and_stage.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 247

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
-Added Basement Background.png.
*Just a quick basement background I made just a moment ago while working on a request from yosiema77 yosiema77 .

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Another request: Large high res anime style (not real world photo) generic room without furniture that would look good when furnished with animtools furniture/props, that can be split into several (3-4) backrounds, creating a complete suite showing the same large room from different angles as you zoom in on parts of the whole.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
-Added Oval Office Background.png.
*Right on time for the upcoming elections. Sorry about how it's been a while. I hope you like this one.
1602020170824.png

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
-Added Boxing Ring Background.png.
*My first upload of 2021. I haven't seen any backgrounds like this one, so I decided to make my own. I hope you enjoy.
1610414211428.png

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Update: Considering the news from d£t d£t in regards to this site, I am officially declaring this thread closed, effective immediately. Nevertheless, should you have any questions or concerns, you're still more than welcome to post them here, but it is strongly advised to just post them through Discord instead.

Anyway, we had a great run, and I've more than enjoyed spending my time sharing my backgrounds with you guys on this site. Hopefully, a new site will emerge soon, and we can get back to doing that again. Otherwise, Discord will be the place for that, at least for now.

Cheers, and have a lovely day!
-Antimatter42

Edit: Thread is reopened. The show goes on, gentlemen!

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
-Added Skyscraper Rooftop Background.png.
*Haven't seen many of these around, so here's one I found.
Skyscraper Rooftop Background.png

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
-Added Legend of Korra_background.png.
*Just made this one a moment ago. I was looking around this site for a background related to Legend of Korra, but couldn't find any worked for me. And so, I whipped this one up, and it just so happens to be the same one H Happa used in his Korra mod, just in a different angle. All in all, the perspective might be a bit off, but it works nevertheless.
1621849769231.png

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
-Added Life is Strange Dark Room Background.png
*This one's from my dialogue, "Max Breakage." And now here it is, as a separate upload for everyone to enjoy.
Life is Strange Dark Room Background.png

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
-Added Post Apocalyptic City Background.png
*Found this one today as I was browsing around online. It's been a minute to say the least. Hope you guys like.
1661233354673.png

sclover13

Content Creator
Ya! New content! Looks nice!

Im always sad to see talented creators with "retiring soon" posted. I hope retiring is actually "taking it easy for a bit but I'll be around and updating once in a while" instead.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Ya! New content! Looks nice!

Im always sad to see talented creators with "retiring soon" posted. I hope retiring is actually "taking it easy for a bit but I'll be around and updating once in a while" instead.
Can't say for certain. But I'll continue being a member of this community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.