Antimatter42

Content Creator
Just decided to delete the last two posts addressed to tickles tickles here on my thread, and then combine them into another background update for the sake of organization. Anyway, here's the update post:
-As per two requests by tickles tickles :
*added Hummer_Limo Interior Background.png.
*added Sauna Background.png.

*This one's not exactly my best work, but it'll do for now until I find a better background.

Antimatter42

Content Creator
It's been a while since I've done one of these. So, here's a background of a gym with a juice bar inside. Perfect for one of those scenarios where the protein intake just isn't enough. XD

yosiema77

Potential Patron
Hello,

If you're still open for requests, how about a Theatre with view on audience, like audience watching what is going on on stage. I mean not the view of stage, but view from behind the stage, so the audience would be in background. I tried to find that kind of background in archive, but couldn't. Thanks in advance!

Antimatter42

Content Creator
Hello,

If you're still open for requests, how about a Theatre with view on audience, like audience watching what is going on on stage. I mean not the view of stage, but view from behind the stage, so the audience would be in background. I tried to find that kind of background in archive, but couldn't. Thanks in advance!
Ah, yes. I believe I have a background like this, just without the audience. But for the life of me, I can't remember who made this. All I remember is that it came with a Miley Cyrus mod someone made. And when I tried searching for the link to this background given this, I just couldn't find it. Anyway, here it is:

Attachments

Top Bottom