Antimatter42's Everyday Backgrounds Thread (open to requests)

Antimatter42

Content Creator
Hello all. Not much to say here, but I recently read SyntaxTerror's backgrounds tutorial and have decided to try my hand at making them. I hope you all Enjoy.
-Antimatter42

P.S.: Here's the link to said tutorial: How to make a static PNG background

Disclaimer: None of these backgrounds are mine. These are backgrounds that were made from images I found on Google images.

Requests: While requests are currently closed on my dialogues thread, I am open to requests on this thread. Please make sure that your request is as specific as you can make it. Do this by specifying the type of place you want to request (e.g., a beach, a nightclub, a park, a monument, etc.).

Attachments

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Content Creator
-Added Gamer office.png.
-Added Recording Room.png.
-Added Recording Room2.png.
1542414206257.png
1542414569344.png
1542414392702.png

Antimatter42

Content Creator
-Added Dentist's Office.png.
*Sidenote: After seeing the dentist's office background by astounded astounded , I decided find another one, and I found this one.

Antimatter42

Content Creator
-Added Mechanic Shop.png
*This came from my mechanic dialogue, but I decided to also share it as a separate resource.

yosiema77

Potential Patron
Hello, if you're still open for requests, how about some festivals backgrounds, I mean Carnival, fiesta, etc. Thanks in advance ;)

Antimatter42

Content Creator
Hello, if you're still open for requests, how about some festivals backgrounds, I mean Carnival, fiesta, etc. Thanks in advance ;)
'twas a piece of cake, my good friend. It's done.

-Added Carnival Background.png.

yosiema77

Potential Patron
Thanks man! Maybe some massively populated event? Like hmmm stadium full of fans etc, or some place with tourists?

yosiema77

Potential Patron
Baseball or football, yes, filled with people, also some place with tourists would be nice

Antimatter42

Content Creator
Baseball or football, yes, filled with people, also some place with tourists wouldnice be
Here you go. I got your baseball stadium background made.

also some place with tourists would be nice
For that, I made a background out of the inside of the Louvre art museum. Hope this is good.

-Added Baseball Stadium.png.
-Added Louvre Background.png.

Antimatter42

Content Creator
-Added Overwatch Background (Paris).png
*It seems like Overwatch backgrounds for SDT are a little hard to come by, so here's one I made from the Paris map.

Last edited:
Top Bottom