Another Futanari Dialogue (1 Viewer)

GWTR

Potential Patron
First: sorry for my english, not my first language. I hope you can still enjoy what I've created.

Description:
This is more a "storiish" dialogue, so the intro is longer than usual. It's about a young talented female scientist, she is working with viruses which change the male genital area. One day there is happening something unexpected, but she have to deal with it years later.

You need Dialogue Actions Mod, beacause this dialogue was made to work automaticaly, once the intro is finished, but it should work without too. Then you need the horseckock from the loader imports section, you can also use the regular futa cock while you imagine horsedick just means it is really big. I also recommend to set the resistens to high.

Tags (click if you don't like surprises ::))
futa, futanari, dickgirl, incest, younger sister futa, horsecock, horsedick, mild rape (because at least she is willing), from unwilling to willing

Updates (last 11. august)
New version (11. august)
-many her-lines against single him-line --> it took too long to the next emotional stage, fixed that
-removed some of my stupid mistakes
-aded some more lines

Version (22. june)
-aded some more lines
-aded more variety to the existing lines:
-->aded changing variable instead of cock, penis, dick, ... etc.
-->aded changing variable instead of cum, sperm, seed ... etc.
-->as a positive (in my opinion) side effect - show the general lines now more often

Description:
Another "storiish" dialogue this time about a mother and daughter, there is a short story in the dialogue data, you can read it for better understanding - why the mother act like this. The story plays some years or even decades after payback, but with other characters.

The him should be the futa (mother), her is a normal teenage girl (daughter).

Tags
futa, futanari, dickgirl, incest, mother futa, mother and daughter, seducing

Updates (last 6. october)
new version 6.october
-aded more lines

Description:
A simple dialogue, I created it just for fun. It's about two best friends one is a succubus and the other is an angel, the succubus rose up in an angelic family while the angel was adoped by a succubus priestess.
They have very different personalities though they love each other, of course it's the angel and not te shy succubus who is doing the first step . . .

"Him" is the succubus-dickgirl (I didn't find mods for a "him"-succubus, but you can just turn the scin colur to red, blue, or whatever and use a horsecock to show the demonic nature), "her" is the angel (you can find the wings here: Super Deepthroat | Undertow"]Super Deepthroat | Undertow[/URL]"]Super Deepthroat | Undertow[/URL] ---> thx to dante), in the base-option she is a dickgirl too, but if you dont like her being a dickgirl, then: open the dialogue go to initial_settings, look for "futaher":"true" and replace "true" with "false".

Note: the dialogue was made for the auto-mode, there are no thought-lines so to make her speak more often I used the switch to the hand-job mode, just make sure you place the mouse-cursor behid her.

Tags:
futa, futanari, dickgirl, succubus, demon, angel, prude, shy, slutty, fantasy, best friends

I used many lines from other dialogues adapted them to fit the story, so the credit belongs to this forum community.

Attachments

Payback.txt
471.4 KB · Views: 3,542

It's for your own good.txt
208.7 KB · Views: 1,955

It's for your own good 061014.txt
225 KB · Views: 2,836

Last edited:

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Dialogue was checked in 367 ms with v2.13 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 180 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 68 were major issues, and 112 were minor issues.
There are suppressed minor issues in your dialogue. To see these minor issues, tick the checkbox "Report Minor Issues", then let the checker recheck your dialogue.
Syntax - Major: Excess characters ( ) between linename and line content on line 2. This indicates a syntax error.
Excess characters between the linename and line content means the line will be ignored by SDT.
Line 2: dialogue_name: "Payback"

Syntax - Major: Excess characters ( ) between linename and line content on line 7. This indicates a syntax error.
Excess characters between the linename and line content means the line will be ignored by SDT.
Line 7: all: "CLEAR"

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([count]) on line 104 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 104: resistance:"[ANGRY_MOOD][SHOCK]БББББББББWhat the hell is she doing!?ББББББББББ[count]"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":0},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (0) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 105.
SDT will ignore numeric values placed in strings.
Line 105: resistance:"[ANGRY_MOOD]She is my sister!ББББББББББ She ... [SHOCK]ББББББББББshe ...ББББББББББ is really fucking my mouth!!ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"0"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 141 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 141: resistance:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Get this ...[CLOSE_EYE][BLINK][BLINK][LOOK_UP]ББББББББББ THING OUT OFF MY FACE!ББББББББББ [TAP_HANDS]NOW!!!ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":1},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (5) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 165.
Line 165: resistance:"[HAPPY_MOOD]C'mon Sis, ББББББББББdon't be shy .БББ.БББ.БББ push it deeper!ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":"5"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 170 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 170: resistance:"[HAPPY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYE]It's such a pleasure ББББББББББto feel my sister's penis sliding in my mouth[OPEN_EYES]!ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":">=6"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (2) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 201.
Line 201: first_throat:"[ANGRY_MOOD]What's this? ББББББББББ ARE YOU ENJOYING THISБББББ, *ME*?! [SHOCK]ББББББББББ[NORMAL_MOOD] What sort of SLUT [WINCE] ENJOYS having her Sister's cock in her throat??ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"2"},"set":{"line":"+1","throat":"true"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (2) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 202.
Line 202: first_throat:"[NORMAL_MOOD]This is crazy! ББББББББББI'm starting to enjoy this!ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"2"},"set":{"line":"+1","throat":"true"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 204 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 204: first_throat:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Oooh ...ББББББББББ No ...ББББББББББ It's going too deep! ББББББББББ[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK][CLOSE_EYE]I'm not liking this ...ББББББББББ [CLOSE_EYE]I'M NOT LIKING THIS!ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":2},"set":{"line":"+1","throat":"true"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 204 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 204: first_throat:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Oooh ...ББББББББББ No ...ББББББББББ It's going too deep! ББББББББББ[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK][CLOSE_EYE]I'm not liking this ...ББББББББББ [CLOSE_EYE]I'M NOT LIKING THIS!ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":2},"set":{"line":"+1","throat":"true"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 214 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 214: first_throat:"[HAPPY_MOOD]Her cock is so [WINCE]HARD! ББББББББББI'm so HORNY!ББББББББББ[AHEGAO_MOOD][CLOSE_EYE][WINCE][WINCE] Oooh! ББББББББББ[WINCE]And my pussy is so wet! ББББББББББ[HAPPY_MOOD]"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":5},"set":{"line":"+1","throat":"true"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 238 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 238: first_throat:"[NORMAL_MOOD][CLOSE_EYE]PleaseББББББББББ, don't throat fuck me!!ББББББББББ I'm not a [WINCE]SLUT!!ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":2},"set":{"line":"+1","throat":"true"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 280 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 280: first_dt:"[ANGRY_MOOD][COUGH][SHOCK]IMPOSSIBLE! ББББББББББ[CLOSE_EYE]IT... ББББББББББ[SHOCK]WENT DOWN ALL OVER MY GULLET!ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":1},"set":{"line":"+1","dt":"true"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 281 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 281: first_dt:"[ANGRY_MOOD][COUGH][SHOCK]SHIT!!ББББББББББ[CLOSE_EYE] I've just [BLINK][BLINK]DEEPTHROATED MY SISTER'S COCK!ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":1},"set":{"line":"+1","dt":"true"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([reply4fdtb]) on line 326 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 326: first_dt:"[NORMAL_MOOD]It went all the way in!ББББББББББ You'd better appreciate your sister*, YOU*!ББББББББББ[reply4fdtb]"{"check":{"stage":4},"set":{"line":"+1","dt":"true"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (3) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 381.
Line 381: general:"[HAPPY_MOOD]Why am I sucking my sisters penis?ББББББББББ Why can't I resist?ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"3"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 391 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 391: general:"[HAPPY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYE]ББББББББББI can't believe I'm being such a slut![OPEN_EYES]ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":4},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (6) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 405.
Line 405: general:"[HAPPY_MOOD]It's really hot ББББББББББto be kneeling in front of my sisterББББББББББ, taking her cock in my mouth![MASTURBATE_ON]ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"6"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 419 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 419: general:"[ANGRY_MOOD]I'm NOT A FUCKING SLUT!ББББББББББ So get this [CLOSE_EYE]FUCKING COCK OUT OFF MY FACE![TAP_HANDS]ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":1},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (0) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 532.
Line 532: pre_cum:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Is she ...ББББББББББ going to cum?ББББББББББ Oh no! ББББББББББI don't want my sister to cum on me!!!!!ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"0"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (0) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 533.
Line 533: pre_cum:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Oh no! ББББББББББ No!ББББББББББ No!ББББББББББ Fuck no!ББББББББББ, I can't be stained by my sister's ... ББББББББББsperm!ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"0"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (0) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 534.
Line 534: pre_cum:"[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN]It's throbbing so much ... [SHOCK]ББББББББББOoow SHIT!! ББББББББББShe's gonna cum!ББББББББББ Please, NOT IN THE MOUTH!ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"0"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (0) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 535.
Line 535: pre_cum:"[ANGRY_MOOD]What is this?ББББББББББ Her dick is beginning to feelББББББББББ strange...[SHOCK]ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"0"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (0) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 536.
Line 536: pre_cum:"[ANGRY_MOOD]I got a salty taste in my mouth.ББББББББББ Did she ... [SHOCK]ББББББББББCUM?!"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"0"},"set":{"line":"+1","precumtaste":"true"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (1) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 538.
Line 538: pre_cum:"[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN]ББББББББББ[SHOCK]ББББББББББPlease don't! ББББББББББ[CLOSE_EYES][WINCE]DON'T CUM!!ББББББББББ [CLOSE_EYES][WINCE]NOT AGAIN!!!ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"1","cummouth":">=1"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (1) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 539.
Line 539: pre_cum:"[ANGRY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]Please[WINCE] don't cum ...[WINCE]ББББББББББDon't cum ... ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"1"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (1) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 540.
Line 540: pre_cum:"[ANGRY_MOOD][SHOCK]ББББББББББOohh ... ББББББББББShe is gonna ... ББББББББББCUM![SHOCK]ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"1"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (2) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 542.
Line 542: pre_cum:"[NORMAL_MOOD]Now come alreadyББББББББББ, SisББББББББББ, just cum!ББББББББББ Whait .БББ.БББ.БББ what am I thinking about .БББ.БББ.БББ again?!ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"2"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (2) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 543.
Line 543: pre_cum:"[NORMAL_MOOD]No!ББББББББББ No!ББББББББББ I don't wantББББББББББ to have my sister's semen on me again!ББББББББББ I don't like it!ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"2","cumface":">=1"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (2) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 544.
Line 544: pre_cum:"[NORMAL_MOOD]Oh!ББББББББББ What's this?ББББББББББ Is she close?ББББББББББ That was fast.ББББББББББ I am good.ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"2"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (3) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 546.
Line 546: pre_cum:"[NORMAL_MOOD]I feel her tensing.ББББББББББ My sister is almost there!ББББББББББ Why does it not feel so bad enymore?ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"3"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (3) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 547.
Line 547: pre_cum:"[NORMAL_MOOD]She seems to really like fucking my mouthББББББББББ, it seems like she will ejaculateББББББББББ soon ...ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"3"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (3) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 548.
Line 548: pre_cum:"[NORMAL_MOOD]I don't like herББББББББББ to cum in my mouth ... ББББББББББIt's just .БББ.БББ.БББ I like the tasteББББББББББ, that's all ... ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"3","cummouth":">=1"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (5) of attribute ("cummouth") in check lineattribute on line 557.
Line 557: pre_cum:"[HAPPY_MOOD]She came just five times in my mouthББББББББББ, but I am already a cum loving slut! ББББББББББCan't wait to swallow her next load .БББ.БББ.ББББ soon!"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":">=5","cummouth":"5","swallow":">=3"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing {} was found on line 572. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 572: pre_cum:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Oh god!ББББББББББ What the hell is this?ББББББББББ Precum?ББББББББББ You .БББ.БББ.БББ you can't be serious! ББББББББББPlease don't!ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":0},"set":{"line":"+1","set":{"precumtaste":"true"}}

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable (set) in line-attribute set on line 572, col 185, near "(...) don't!ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":0},"set":{"line":"+1","set":{"precumtaste":"true(...)".
To fix this, add the variable to the initial_settings line of your dialogue.
Line 572: pre_cum:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Oh god!ББББББББББ What the hell is this?ББББББББББ Precum?ББББББББББ You .БББ.БББ.БББ you can't be serious! ББББББББББPlease don't!ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":0},"set":{"line":"+1","set":{"precumtaste":"true"}}

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable (true) in line-attribute set on line 572, col 225, near "(...)set":{"line":"+1","set":{"precumtaste":"true"}}".

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing {} was found on line 573. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 573: pre_cum:"[ANGRY_MOOD][SHOCK]ББББББББББYou ... ББББББББББYou just came in my mouth!ББББББББББ You came in your sisters mouth!ББББББББББ[replypc0a]"{"check":{"stage":0},"set":{"line":"+1","set":{"precumtaste":"true"}}

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable (set) in line-attribute set on line 573, col 168, near "(...)ББББББ[replypc0a]"{"check":{"stage":0},"set":{"line":"+1","set":{"precumtaste":"true(...)".
Line 573: pre_cum:"[ANGRY_MOOD][SHOCK]ББББББББББYou ... ББББББББББYou just came in my mouth!ББББББББББ You came in your sisters mouth!ББББББББББ[replypc0a]"{"check":{"stage":0},"set":{"line":"+1","set":{"precumtaste":"true"}}

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable (true) in line-attribute set on line 573, col 208, near "(...)set":{"line":"+1","set":{"precumtaste":"true"}}".

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (0) of attribute ("cumface") in check lineattribute on line 778.
Line 778: cum_on_face:"I can't believe it!ББББББББББ My sister's face is covered in my semen! ББББББББББThis is so hot!ББББББББББ[AUTO_NORMAL]"{"style":"Him","check":{"line":">=10","cumface":"0"},"set":{"line":0,"stage":"+1","cumface":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (0) of attribute ("cumface") in check lineattribute on line 779.
Line 779: cum_on_face:"Oh ...ББББББББББ oh my beloved sister!ББББББББББ I've never shot this much before!ББББББББББ[AUTO_NORMAL]"{"style":"Him","check":{"line":">=10","cumface":"0"},"set":{"line":0,"stage":"+1","cumface":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 998 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 998: cum_in_throat:"[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]ББББББББББ[LOOK_UP]БББББББ[BLINK]БББББББ[BLINK]БББББББI felt every drop ББББББББББof cum rushing through your cockББББББББББ and down my throat![CLOSE_EYE]ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":4,"admit":"false"},"set":{"line":"+1","cummouth":"+1","cumthroat":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: The linename of line 1010 ({"check") contains double quotes. Did you accidentally misplace or forget the colon?
Line 1010: {"check":{"stage":">=6","cummouth":"0"},"set":{"line":"+1","cummouth":"+1","cumthroat":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Excess characters ({) between linename and line content on line 1010. This indicates a syntax error.
Line 1010: {"check":{"stage":">=6","cummouth":"0"},"set":{"line":"+1","cummouth":"+1","cumthroat":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Excess characters (:">=6","cummouth":"0"},"set":) between line content and line attributes on line 1010. This indicates a syntax error.

Line Usage - Major: Line 1010 is unused!

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (4) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 1237.
Line 1237: held:"[NORMAL_MOOD]MmmmmmББББББББББ, Sis you are turning me onББББББББББ, you should stop.ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":"4","admit":"false"},"set":{"line":"+1","admit":"true"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (7) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 1318.
Line 1318: pull_off:"[HAPPY_MOOD]The fear and the shock I was going through ... ББББББББББthat was all worth it!ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"7"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 1339 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 1339: pull_off:"[NORMAL_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]ББББББББББ[WINCE]ББББББББББPlease stop! ББББББББББDon't do [CLOSE_EYE]ББББББББББanything anymore![WINCE]ББББББББББ[WINCE]ББББББББББ I'm so horny ББББББББББright now that[SHOCK]ББББББББББ I'm not able to stop it!ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":4,"admit":"false"},"set":{"line":"+1","admit":"true"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 1356 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 1356: pull_off:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Oooh!ББББББББББ [HAPPY_MOOD]ББББББББББFeels so good when you put it inside my mouth ...[CLOSE_EYE]ББББББББББ Slowly ... ББББББББББ[CLOSE_EYE] ББББББББББMaking me feel every [AHEGAO_MOOD] ББББББББББinch of this HUGE cock![LEFT_ARM_BREAST]ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":">=5"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 1356 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 1356: pull_off:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Oooh!ББББББББББ [HAPPY_MOOD]ББББББББББFeels so good when you put it inside my mouth ...[CLOSE_EYE]ББББББББББ Slowly ... ББББББББББ[CLOSE_EYE] ББББББББББMaking me feel every [AHEGAO_MOOD] ББББББББББinch of this HUGE cock![LEFT_ARM_BREAST]ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":">=5"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: Line 1450 is unused!
Line 1450: Vigorous:"[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]ББББББББББOooh ...ББББББББББ My God!ББББББББББ [CLOSE_EYES]ББББББББББ[WINCE]ББББББББББ[WINCE]You're fucking my throat so hard!ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":3},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 1469 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 1469: vigorous:"[HAPPY_MOOD]Oooh ...ББББББББББ Sister! ...ББББББББББ You're so intense ...[CLOSE_EYE]ББББББББББ[WINCE]ББББББББББ[BLINK]ББББББББББ[BLINK]ББББББББББ[WINCE]ББББББББББ My pussy is on fire!!ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":">=5"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 1470 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 1470: vigorous:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][WINCE]ББББББББББYes!ББББББББББ Fuck my throat!!![LEFT_ARM_BREAST]ББББББББББ [CLOSE_EYE][WINCE][WINCE]DON'T STOP!!![HAPPY_MOOD]ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":">=5"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: Line 1471 is unused!
Line 1471: Vigorous:"[HAPPY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYE]Yes!ББББББББББ Shove it all ББББББББББand spank me with these monster-balls!ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":">=5"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 1471 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 1471: Vigorous:"[HAPPY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYE]Yes!ББББББББББ Shove it all ББББББББББand spank me with these monster-balls!ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":">=5"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 1480 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 1480: vigorous:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][WINCE]ББББББББББYes!ББББББББББ Fuck your sister's throat!!!ББББББББББ [CLOSE_EYE][WINCE][WINCE]DON'T STOP!!![HAPPY_MOOD]ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":">=6"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYE]) on line 1558 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 1558: restart:"[NORMAL_MOOD][WINCE]Ooohh ... ББББББББББ[BLINK]ББББББББББ[BLINK]ББББББББББSis, no ...[CLOSE_EYE]ББББББББББ[BLINK]ББББББББББ[BLINK] ББББББББББYou made me your slut ...ББББББББББ I can feel my body enjoying your seed ...ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":4,"admit":"false"},"set":{"line":"+1","admit":"true"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([LOOK_up]) on line 1563 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 1563: restart:"[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]ББББББББББ[LOOK_up]ББББББББББSister!ББББББББББ One of us is gonna have to stop![HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]ББББББББББBut not now. ББББББББББI'm still hungry too!ББББББББББ"{"check":{"stage":4,"admit":"false"},"set":{"line":"+1","admit":"true"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (1) of attribute ("stage") in check lineattribute on line 1593.
Line 1593: replyresta:"[ANGRY_MOOD][SHOCK]ББББББББББNo! ... ББББББББББFUCK! ...ББББББББББ NO!!ББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","check":{"stage":"1"},"set":{"line":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: Line 1613 is unused!
Line 1613: choking:"Baby[AUTO_SOFT]ББББББББББ, we need t slow down a bit.ББББББББББ"{"style":"Him"}

Line Usage - Major: Line 1614 is unused!
Line 1614: choking:"I love you, sis. [AUTO_SOFT]ББББББББББ I don't want anything bad happen to you.ББББББББББ"{"style":"Him"}

Line Usage - Major: Line 1615 is unused!
Line 1615: choking:"Time to calm down, sis.[AUTO_SOFT]ББББББББББ I don't wanna hurt you.ББББББББББ"{"style":"Him"}

Line Usage - Major: Line 1616 is unused!
Line 1616: choking:"Don't worry sis, I take care of you.[AUTO_SOFT]ББББББББББ I do not let you pass out.ББББББББББ"{"style":"Him"}

Line Usage - Major: Duplicate finish line (finishOther was first declared on line 1658) on line 1659:
Duplicate finish lines will not be loaded properly. Use a trigger to a normal line instead if you're using finishes for an entire line.
If you're using finishes to insert part of a line, consider making a callback function that sets a variable to one of your linesections.
Then you could insert that variable in your finish line.
Line 1659: finishOther:" БББ.БББ.БББ.БББ hell how many times was it now?!"

Line Usage - Major: Duplicate finish line (finishOther was first declared on line 1658) on line 1660:
Duplicate finish lines will not be loaded properly. Use a trigger to a normal line instead if you're using finishes for an entire line.
If you're using finishes to insert part of a line, consider making a callback function that sets a variable to one of your linesections.
Then you could insert that variable in your finish line.
Line 1660: finishOther:" БББ.БББ.БББ.БББ fuck I really can't remember how many times!"

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

DialogueChecker (link) can check dialogues for you. This should help in making your dialogue work correctly.

GWTR

Potential Patron
Thank you, I didn't expected there to be so many mistakes, I was going through the lines several times bevore I posted my bugnest.

I checked the dialogue with DialogueChecker, there are just 4 issues with the choking lines. Those triggers are used by the DialogueActions Mod (I'm using WeeWillies Loader including DialogueActions), I've tested them in my dialogue and they are working exactly as I had it in mind.

GWTR

Potential Patron
DialogueChecker was still very helpfull, I really underestimated it. If I'd only knew earlier.

EnigmaTSvirus

Potential Patron
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed what you have created so far. Aside from the grammar errors, your work is superb. Keep up the good work.

GWTR

Potential Patron
Vergil said:
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed what you have created so far. Aside from the grammar errors, your work is superb. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, glad you like it.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
DialogueChecker was updated, I suggest rechecking. The choking lines are valid; it's not an issue but I believe there's one line that's missing a {. You can disable the grammar checks to get to the real issues.

GWTR

Potential Patron
Pim_gd said:
DialogueChecker was updated, I suggest rechecking. The choking lines are valid; it's not an issue but I believe there's one line that's missing a {. You can disable the grammar checks to get to the real issues.

Thank you for a new version, I use your DialogueChecker any time bevore I post any update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.