Anoon's Imports (1 Viewer)

13ack.Stab

Potential Patron
Hey, guys.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank everybody that works to improve an already incredible game.

I only recently discovered imports, but I've been having a field day with them so far.

That said, I have a question about Anoon's imports (link here); for some reason, each of the images has a black background, meaning they can't really be imported into SDT.

I can't even seem to open the images in Photoshop (it's having trouble parsing the files), and there don't seem to be any comments in the thread about this particular issue.

So, am I missing something really obvious that would let me grab Anoon's awesome work or something?

Thanks!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
13ack.Stab said:
Hey, guys.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank everybody that works to improve an already incredible game.

I only recently discovered imports, but I've been having a field day with them so far.

That said, I have a question about Anoon's imports (link here); for some reason, each of the images has a black background, meaning they can't really be imported into SDT.

I can't even seem to open the images in Photoshop (it's having trouble parsing the files), and there don't seem to be any comments in the thread about this particular issue.

So, am I missing something really obvious that would let me grab Anoon's awesome work or something?

Thanks!
Click link to website, see image with black background. This is what you are seeing... this I'm sure.

Click the image again, it will load without the black background. Save THAT image.

13ack.Stab

Potential Patron
Oh. Oh, I see. :-\

I never would've imagined that I'd get a background-less image by zooming on the black version.

Thanks for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.